they see blacks (I think only west africans though) as betters, so since Morocco was the first to recognize them, they probably have at least seen the ones who migrated from popeland as betters
Uh, I'm pretty sure Moroccans would be considered distinct from people of Sub-Saharan African descent.

Don't worry, Napo. I'm stuck here in Manila. I was supposed to return to the US of A last week but since this darn Coronavirus came, I missed my job for almost 2 weeks! My boss did allow me to come back after the lockdown, which I'm thankful.

Just think positive. We will All Survive this Onslaught! We are in this Together!

Edit. My job starts after this Covid thing is suppressed.

Last edited:
Don't worry, Napo. I'm stuck here in Manila. I was supposed to return to the US of A last week but since this darn Coronavirus came, I missed my job for almost 2 weeks! My boss did allow me to come back after the lockdown, which I'm thankful.

Just think positive. We will All Survive this Onslaught! We are in this Together!

Edit. My job starts after this Covid thing is suppressed.

That is frustrating! I'm glad you got to come home. Stay strong!

Sorry, guys. I've been pretty depressed lately with everything going on. Haven't done anything fun at all.

Good news: I still have my job and even in lockdown I still have it, as a pharmacy is considered vital infrastructure. Bad news: I'm on the exposure front lines. Please pray/think/sacrifice to Cthulhu for my continued safety. Lol

I did do this last night in Civ 5:

View attachment 532327

I may try to write tonight. My gf is locked up in Ohio so I have been calling her in my free time so she's not lonely. Everyone stay safe! <3
Take this time in lockdown to play tons of Civ :D

Republican Union 1999 in a nutshell
th

PNWKing

Banned
I realized that a society where coke, meth, and LSD are all legal but weed isn't is just so crazy. Although here's a thought, what if because all the LSD and meth merchants were affiliated with Steele, one of Oswald's first acts is to start a War on Drugs that is all of the worst aspects of the OTL drug war cranked up to 11.

I realized that a society where coke, meth, and LSD are all legal but weed isn't is just so crazy. Although here's a thought, what if because all the LSD and meth merchants were affiliated with Steele, one of Oswald's first acts is to start a War on Drugs that is all of the worst aspects of the OTL drug war cranked up to 11.
Actually its the complete opposite, LSD rises to prominence under oswald