Is there anyone here who wouldn't be an infee here? I don't make the cut either.

Let's see... as far as I know, ethnically I'm German, Polish, Czech, Slovakian, Swedish, and maybe a little Russian. I can't recall if the RU dislikes Eastern Europeans...?

I'm also Catholic, but that's easy enough to hide when you're white as a sheet like me.
Slavs are right out

Last edited:
Is there anyone here who wouldn't be an infee here? I don't make the cut either.

I am German, English, Scottish, and Norwegian on my dad's side and very much look the part. However on my mom's side I'm Scottish, English, and C h e r o k e e so I'd get the ol' Cuban vacation.

Here's a fun fact: my great, great, great, great, great, great, great great (x8) grandfather was Lancelot Straun, William Penn's cabin boy and butler on their voyage to the New World. I believe a place called Straughnton is named for him. My great grandfather (forgot how many greats) was Congressman and Revolutionary War commander Levin Powell, who founded Middleburg, VA. I visited the town before as a kid and the town council let us see relics of his and whatnot. Very cool. Man had a hell of a wig. Lmao

But yeah, I'd be Infee because my Dad's German side is all Catholic Austrian criminals and miscreants and the Cherokee thing. 😂

Last edited:
I'm German, Danish, English, French (Huguenot so it's fine) and IRISH but I can just lie and say Scot-Irish and get away with it. But as some who lives in North Carolina, I'm rooting for CoCarolina since it's the only country I'd want to live in this world despite it's racism towards blacks.

I am German, English, Scottish, and Norwegian on my dad's side and very much look the part. However on my mom's side I'm Scottish, English, and C h e r o k e e so I'd get the ol' Cuban vacation.

Here's a fun fact: my great, great, great, great, great, great, great great (x8) grandfather was Lancelot Straun, William Penn's cabin boy and butler on their voyage to the New World. I believe a place called Straughnton is named for him. My great grandfather (forgot how many greats) was Congressman and Revolutionary War commander Levin Powell, who founded Middleburg, VA. I visited the town before as a kid and the town council let us see relics of his and whatnot. Very cool. Man had a hell of a wig. Lmao

But yeah, I'd be Infee because my Dad's German side is all Catholic Austrian criminals and miscreants and the Cherokee thing. 😂
How do you even find all this out??? :D

How do you even find all this out??? :D

My sister, who is 40, has been researching our history in detail for 25 years. We have multiple rubbermaid totes filled with binders. War records, letters, immigration papers, Ellis Island signatures, pictures of men with amazing mustaches. XD Unfortunately we stopped being well-off in the Victorian era so I never got no doubloons. Lol

Family lore is a hell of a thing that's unfortunately fallen by the wayside in most families
I always heard that family lore's super unreliable. Though I do know one of my great-grandparents used official records to track her family back to the American Revolution. And Mom says she's like an eighth Potawatomi (which...I wouldn't be surprised if that were true?)

My sister, who is 40, has been researching our history in detail for 25 years. We have multiple rubbermaid totes filled with binders. War records, letters, immigration papers, Ellis Island signatures, pictures of men with amazing mustaches. XD Unfortunately we stopped being well-off in the Victorian era so I never got no doubloons. Lol
Damn. That's some dedication!

If the Cherokee thing didn't get you, using verdammt... Spaniard coinage would (unless it's a trophy from an immolation of some kind, of course...)

I always heard that family lore's super unreliable. Though I do know one of my great-grandparents used official records to track her family back to the American Revolution. And Mom says she's like an eighth Potawatomi (which...I wouldn't be surprised if that were true?)

All of my family history is straight from official records and eyewitnesses. My sister is with geneology what I am with this TL. But for 25 years. Lol

This isn't even offtopic: I'd imagine Yankee families would keep OBSESSIVE Lovecraftian/New England style records to prove their fluidation. I imagine it would be like releasing your tax returns in a local election.

I am Scots Irish Scandinavian with some Cherokee. I could pass with some record changes. It makes me wonder how many pinnacle families have an infee in the closet and had the records changed.

Oswald called his reign the "Pinnacle Future," and the hard-partying, long-haired young people who lived fast and died hard were seen as worthless by the older folk, no matter how much they insisted about being the most Pinnacle of any generation yet. Orson had done some coke back at New Antioch and had been to some parties, but he was hardly the rebellious hellraiser most Pinnies were portrayed to be. He finally replied, "Will you fucking pump my gas, you Steelist relic?"
Oh man... what if the biggest purge isn't a genocide of infees, but of steelists, veteran's of the war, and the previous generation.
Imagine, much of an entire generation snuffed out by the younger. Kids ax murdering grandparents because Chucky told em it would charge their fluids to ascend into the ulitmate generation of pinnacle men and women.

Last edited:
Oh man... what if the biggest purge isn't a genocide of infees, but of Steelies, veteran's of the war, and the previous generation.
Imagine, much of an entire generation snuffed out by the younger. Kids ax murdering grandparents because Chucky told em it would charge their fluids to ascendence to the ulitmate generation of pinnicle men and women.
Ok STEELIE.

Maybe STEELER?

Last edited:
I am Scots Irish Scandinavian with some Cherokee. I could pass with some record changes. It makes me wonder how many pinnacle families have an infee in the closet and had the records changed.
It was often the opposite in OTL-many families edited in Natives into their trees to appear more "American" versus later white immigrants. So many of those wouldn't even exist ITTL, and the ones that really happened get disappeared in a similar manner. By the time of DNA, everyone has those markers so no-one bats an eye. But the 3% Georgian and 5% Irish everywhere will bat eyes.