Hey, would anyone consider creating a WMIT Discord server? Just a thought. I feel like it’d be a nice central location for all the WMIT memes and a good way to talk more “real time”. It’d also alleviate the thread from too much memey stuff and leave it open for the timeline itself. I’m a bit too irresponsible to run a Discord server, but just thought I’d put the idea out there.
I thought about it a year ago but didn't do anything with this. If someone will do it I'll join up.

Maybe I'm being too much insistent, because I have already asked this question before, but I think it's a relatively important question: ¿How much we will see of the rest of the world? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the Oswald government will be a wild ride, but the other "madnesses" were pretty interesting and nightmarish in their own right. We barely know anything of Eduist Brazil appart from their origins and role in Manifest Climax, while the iluminist countries have been silent since the Germanian Civil War, as well as the Middle East since the Great World War. The "A league of their own" updates only included the BU, CoCaro, Norway and Australia, and I'm sure plenty of us are eager to see Japanese Douglas McArthur up to eleven or the "Heart of darkness" hell Mittelafrika must be, while it would be entertaining to see how germanians justify their antisemitism to the other fascists.

The last Union Forever update said we would see all of these things, so there's a hype element here.

Likewise, I personally cannot help but wonder what has been of the Germanian Empire and Kaiserin Erika. She was a surpisingly heroic character, beginning the cycle of treaties and peaces which would end Great World War by proposing an alliance with Europa and fighting for saving the germanian people of the Flu and economic crysis while suffering her little child's death. I remember she was constantly looking after the barely alive baby at the same time she took this difficult decisions, until the baby died in her arms. It was a powerful image. Her story will probably be continued by others in the Expanded Universe, so there's no problem here.

I don't want to overwhelm Napoleon. In fact I think the hype to see more of the secondary factions and characters is an evidence of how invested I'm in his creations.
I agree with you, I just wish that California, Quebec, and Canada was more mad and the same goes for Europa puppets. If you want to make the rest of the world more mad, there is an expanded universe thread that can let you do that.

I agree with you, I just wish that California, Quebec, and Canada was more mad and the same goes for Europa puppets. If you want to make the rest of the world more mad, there is an expanded universe thread that can let you do that.
I have read already some expanded universe stories. One of the Murica1776 stories is based on an idea about a madness!Audrey Hepburn I posted here, but I don't see myself making a story, for many reasons.

No, that would mean "contaminating their flesh and fluids with infee blood".
They'd never go for that.
unless when the wayward spiritual marxists use those to take a peek to hell!

Anyways, I've also noticed that the people have largely forgotten Spiritual Marxism. While still acknowledging those as true, would it all be de-emphasized in favour of government-sanctioned LSD?

I humbly request the presence of Dan Aykroyd, Pinnacle Kirkist and alcohol salesman. Watch this video for context:

Yes, it's as batshit as it sounds

I humbly request the presence of Dan Aykroyd, Pinnacle Kirkist and alcohol salesman. Watch this video for context:

Yes, it's as batshit as it sounds

Pinnacle Men do not drink vodka, for it is the drink of Mongol Steppe Infies. Besides, it would need to be full of enough drugs to OD a blue whale for it to succeed on the NUSA market.

Beutelist-Illuminism when?
EZzf9egUMAYDoGC.jpeg