So did you guys enjoy the first person perspective? It was just more of a just-for-fun semi-canonical cartoon starring Chuck this time, but I'm looking to further develop my writing techniques and add variety so I'm not just writing like a dictionary every update. What do you guys like?

So did you guys enjoy the first person perspective? It was just more of a just-for-fun semi-canonical cartoon starring Chuck this time, but I'm looking to further develop my writing techniques and add variety so I'm not just writing like a dictionary every update. What do you guys like?
It was great! I like the dictionary style, but the first person perspective worked really well and gave some good insight into Oswalds personal thoughts.

For Carolina I don't see them being annexed while it is possible but I do see what little autonmy they have left being extremely restricted for Example if Carolina accidentally enslaved a African American that is going to piss of the Nusa something fierce as even if Oswald doesn't care about that citizen it doesn't look good if you're puppet state kidnaps one of your citizens it's humiliating a loss of prestige at the world stage along with the fact that the Ru sees black people as equal so Carolina will have 2 choices 1 be invaded and annexed or 2 allow Us to make sure that you are following the American ideals basically annexation in all but name before all 13 colonies are United under the star spangled banner

I like it, but for a big schemer like Steele or a soulless machine like Ryan Hendrick I'd prefer third-person. Some characters benefit from being totally opaque.

Amazing! Simply amazing!
I really enjoyed entering into Chuck's mind and seeing what a madness it is.
What do you guys like?
Richard Lionheart Nixon.

I very much enjoyed it! I've been waiting for this forever! Seeing what goes on in Chuck's head was great. I'd love to see more of the funny dark humor drug-induced reality Chuck has in his mind clash with the brutal real Madness of the world.

Yes I do, comrade-patriot!
Scream it louder, my brother! Shake these rafters, my Patriot brother! Let Oswald and all of his Philadelphia ilk hear! Let all the Manifest Destiny Party hear! Shake them with the cry of True American Fundamentalist Men! Let it be know in the words of the great Prophet Graham “that the true kingdom of God, the true New United States, exist not within one man but within all men”! Let them quake under the cries of reform! Let them hear your cries for a new Senate! Let them hear your cries for a new Union! Go forth and spread the good word to your fellow Americans! Go forth and spread the word of the true American Future! The True American Future yet to be, the American Future yet to come! All Hail the Pinnacle Future! All Hail!! All Hail!!

AGCH, You damn Yankeès. You defy Caesar’s will!
*shifts nervously as I’m actually a mole planted by the Irish Secret Service to bring down the AFC from the inside*o_O

I may actually enjoy playing the crazed AFC pastor a little too much:coldsweat:

Speaking of Italians OTL USA has 4 million head over to America now in TTL there is no way in hell that they would willingly go to the Ru so those 4 million could head to South America along with possibly millions of Irish and more Spanish and Portuguese refugees so we could have a far larger South America population than 80 million this has both pros and cons positives millions of more workers and soldiers for negatives millions of more mouths to feed when the Ru comes knoking

Speaking of Italians OTL USA has 4 million head over to America now in TTL there is no way in hell that they would willingly go to the Ru so those 4 million could head to South America along with possibly millions of Irish and more Spanish and Portuguese refugees so we could have a far larger South America population than 80 million this has both pros and cons positives millions of more workers and soldiers for negatives millions of more mouths to feed when the Ru comes knoking
Personally I wouldn’t include the Irish. They have their own kingdom and I’m pretty sure the famine was either far smaller than otl or didn’t happen.

Personally I wouldn’t include the Irish. They have their own kingdom
That's true but even with out the Irish that is still possibly an extra 10 million more people in South America ready to fight to the death against the Yankees and they're will also be 10 million more people to feed so you have any where from 45 to 54 million people in South Americas army. As for how I got these numbers I based it off Japan during ww2 with some changes as SA only attacked the Union and when you add it all up you can get 60 percent of your population but not much higher As if a fanatical death cult couldn't get any more people then that South America is not going to have any more luck