We already know who. NIX
Under Our Lady, President Custer-Steele-Oswald? He won't live that long

Edit- Given how popular she is in the RU I hope Elizabeth I is her namesake, just so we can have this gem:
4B9D1D926AD3D900F0EF524A17063129B9C5A976

Last edited:
We're getting an update tonight in the form of Uncle Sam's Talkiebox Network radio show coming out of Metropolis during the dust storm of '37, set during the time that Graham and Andrew are going through the "Tribulation in the Wilderness." Yes, I'm making an entire radio propaganda broadcast. Already 7 minutes in. This includes random beeping, creepy backwards lyrics for split seconds and other weird, wartime shenanigans. My voice acting skills come in handy for these.

It's uploading now, which will probably take forever. BECAUSE IT'S 30 MINUTES LONG.

Your boy just made a tv show-length WMIT radio broadcast.

WUSN 1050 BROADCAST

ARCHIVED BROADCAST OF THE AUGUST 20, 1937 WUSN METROPOLIS TALKIEBOX STATION

This IS an update unto itself, even telling little stories and with TONS of world-building. Like and subscribe! :) This is probably the most elaborate WMIT media to date. I also thought about rigging an old radio and playing it through that and recording it for entertainment value. I have about 20 radios ranging from the 30s through to the 80s.

Also, Metropolis has a department store called
Marshall & Carter.

And I could barely say "Boogie Ride performed by the New Antioch Pharmaceutical Company Orchestra" without busting up laughing.

Last edited:
While the news sections were interesting the music was just as if not more eerie. The beeping and talking during the country song, the backwards sections, some lines seeemingly repeating strangely, and the song about not following along with the crowd being replaced with a song telling you to just be happy.

Odd that orders and messages are being transmitted over public radio. I'm guessing someone was splicing into the signal to act as a Number Station at some point too. Very cool and very creepy

This IS an update unto itself, even telling little stories and with TONS of world-building. Like and subscribe! :) This is probably the most elaborate WMIT media to date. I also thought about rigging an old radio and playing it through that and recording it for entertainment value. I have about 20 radios ranging from the 30s through to the 80s.

Marshall & Carter.

And I could barely say "Boogie Ride performed by the New Antioch Pharmaceutical Company Orchestra" without busting up laughing.
You did it with own voice?

Marshall & Carter.

Congratulations on making this. It's incredible.

So i have found these two photos from OTL and for some reason i think they fit the tone of the narrative of this TL:

PSX_20200306_214042.jpg

PSX_20200306_214024.jpg