In 1.0 Oswald was considered even worse than Steele. It seems like 2.0 Steele is even worse than 1.0 Steele, so will 2.0 Oswald become even worse than 2.0 Steele? I would like to know.

In 1.0 Oswald was considered even worse than Steele. It seems like 2.0 Steele is even worse than 1.0 Steele, so will 2.0 Oswald become even worse than 2.0 Steele? I would like to know.
TBH, in 1.0 Steele didn't get that much development, being kind of a placeholder between Custer and Oswald. Here, we get more focus on him as a character. I especially appreciate the focus on his early years-given his origins, it makes sense that he and his adoptive father would have a strained relationship.

TBH, in 1.0 Steele didn't get that much development, being kind of a placeholder between Custer and Oswald. Here, we get more focus on him as a character. I especially appreciate the focus on his early years-given his origins, it makes sense that he and his adoptive father would have a strained relationship.
I really want him to kill his birth father in the last episode of this section but thats very unlikely since he was probably sent to a penal colony.

It's certainly not in the spirit of Pinnacle stewardship, at any rate
That's true however I think that Pinnacle stewardship would take place under Oswald as Stelle couldn't careless about the environment seeing it as something to dominate where as Oswald would have no choice out of nesscity considering the mess that he'll have to fix that's how I see it at least

so for Oswald, how many propaganda posters will be made for him during his reign (my guess is about a thousand separate ones at least), speaking of which, here's probably the thing I've put the most work into using photoshop
1581457728801.png

So those posters are awesome, first off. Second, anybody expecting Eduism to sweep through whatever's left of the Neuties as the war grinds on? I'm hoping we get an in-depth look at Eduism like we got for Beutelism

One Solar System, Indivisible? I love it.

If we're going for more astronomical imagery, Mao Zedong was equated with "the red sun" for much of the Cultural Revolution. And the sun is fueled by nuclear fusion, not unlike a giant, continually-exploding Peacemaker...

1581570519892.png (uhh idk just imagine this poster but with Oswald's smiling mug across the sun)

Last edited:
More from Sturgill Simpson's Sound & Fury! This time in Holy Nippon!

The more I think about it the more I love the idea of Oswald getting sent to Japan after the war. Ending up as a closet "nipponphile", MacArthur acting as his most trusted advisor/ favored mentor and a desire to conquer China.

So, I have a complete story for Pinnacle Future lined out at this moment. I spent all day charting it out first on paper and then more in two messages to two members of this board. It will be my magnum opus by far, and will mostly be a novel, rather than exposition. It'll be three interwoven storylines of three characters an arc going from the late 1930s all the way into the 1990s. The direction of it feels "right," like everything is coming together and falling in place perfectly. I'll try to finish Union Forever tonight and tomorrow (already have a bit of the next-to-last update ready). But yeah, I'm more on the Lucas side of things (cool ideas, weaker dialogue) but I'm hoping this will really improve my skills. I'm friggin' pumped.

I also have designed this Universe's version of "Walt Disney":

49528910857_27cf318921_c.jpg

He'll be one of the main characters in Pinnacle Future, and that's all I'll say for now. I chose Mortimer as his first name because Walt Disney OTL wanted to name Mickey Mouse Mortimer but his wife thought that was an ugly name. Krummhorn is the town in Germany where Ub Iwerks' family came from.

edit: Behold the first sound animation!

lexgreen.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Napoleon53.
Were there any large purges of the RU government? I know there were purges of various ethnic groups, but what about the RU government? (Especially in the Custer/Steele eras?)
I know "de-steelification" might be a mass destruction of the old government?

Thank you Napoleon53.
Were there any large purges of the RU government? I know there were purges of various ethnic groups, but what about the RU government? (Especially in the Custer/Steele eras?)
I know "de-steelification" might be a mass destruction of the old government?

Steele has purged the government. He made adultery a capital offense so he could just accuse his enemies of being unfaithful and then have them killed. He also purged the Clans pretty damn spectacularly.

so, since the RU future is going to be 70s punk, there two things that caught my attention:
1. There is this CNN video about how the 70s had a lot of terrorism n the states and the world (https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/07/27/series-the-seventies-terrorism.cnn-creative-marketing ), so that got me thinking, will there be a terrorist problem in the RU future. That problem might get more interesting if that trend meets the terrorist trend of the 2000s and 1990s?

2. There were a lot of anti-solders and pro-solders -ism's happening in the back end of the Vietnam war, so what I'm wondering is that will there be that situation but far worse happening in the future?

2. There were a lot of anti-solders and pro-solders -ism's happening in the back end of the Vietnam war, so what I'm wondering is that will there be that situation but far worse happening in the future?
Considering how much soldiers and the military are worshiped in RU culture and the AFC, I can’t really see that happening much ITTL. However, there might be a similar movement focused against the likes of ORRA, with them being perceived as stupidly evil commissars who murdered good Jehovah worshiping enlisted boys for having the god given smarts to call them out on their own stupidity or armchair generalship

so, since the RU future is going to be 70s punk, there two things that caught my attention:
1. There is this CNN video about how the 70s had a lot of terrorism n the states and the world (https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/07/27/series-the-seventies-terrorism.cnn-creative-marketing ), so that got me thinking, will there be a terrorist problem in the RU future. That problem might get more interesting if that trend meets the terrorist trend of the 2000s and 1990's

Probably as you are always going to have to minor terrorist campaign but the thing is that they will never be able to rise up against the Ru like overthrowing city's as due to cleansing month as they will never be more than 5 percent of the population so best case for the "inferiors population" is something along the lines of the troubles worse case Oswald just immolates them all for pissing him off

So, I have a complete story for Pinnacle Future lined out at this moment. I spent all day charting it out first on paper and then more in two messages to two members of this board. It will be my magnum opus by far, and will mostly be a novel, rather than exposition. It'll be three interwoven storylines of three characters an arc going from the late 1930s all the way into the 1990s. The direction of it feels "right," like everything is coming together and falling in place perfectly. I'll try to finish Union Forever tonight and tomorrow (already have a bit of the next-to-last update ready). But yeah, I'm more on the Lucas side of things (cool ideas, weaker dialogue) but I'm hoping this will really improve my skills. I'm friggin' pumped.

He'll be one of the main characters in Pinnacle Future, and that's all I'll say for now. I chose Mortimer as his first name because Walt Disney OTL wanted to name Mickey Mouse Mortimer but his wife thought that was an ugly name. Krummhorn is the town in Germany where Ub Iwerks' family came from.

View attachment 523235
Memories of Joey Drew and Bendy the little devil darling spring to mind.

View attachment 523235
oh no.

Oh no.

Oh no.

I hope you take inspiration from Joey Drew from Bendy and the Ink Machine with Morty Krummhorn. He's a lot like what I would imagine a Madness-verse equivalent of Walt Disney being: getting to the top by lying, cheating, and stepping on your former partners, having big ideas with poor execution, and eventually falling to a cult after dreaming too big.

Edit: ninja'd

I'm taking prep work for TPF so seriously that, not only have I been listening almost exclusively to late 60s-70s music, I found a vhs box set at the flea market today of Johnny Carson. I think there are five or six tapes. I bought them to watch on my Zenith Space Command tv console to study the feel, language, and style of the 70s even more. This is an attempt to create a new subgenre, like any of the "-punks," and I'm working VERY hard on it. I just wish I could create/have others create digital art or concept art.

In more news, the three storylines of theee characters apiece will be like this:

Intro

Episode I

Episode 2

Episode 3

Finale

Most of it will be in first person perspective. Intersparsed with newspaper clippings and things like that, here and there.

Last edited: