There's been a really bad death in my girlfriend's family just earlier and I will be focusing on her tonight, rather than writing the conclusion. :c I will try to post a bunch tomorrow.

Btw, when we reach page 495, if I haven't posted the last chapter yet please refrain from commenting till I do then we can all yuck it up in the new thread. Be safe, guys!
D: Damn dude, that's rough.

There's been a really bad death in my girlfriend's family just earlier and I will be focusing on her tonight, rather than writing the conclusion. :c I will try to post a bunch tomorrow.

Btw, when we reach page 495, if I haven't posted the last chapter yet please refrain from commenting till I do then we can all yuck it up in the new thread. Be safe, guys!
I’m sorry too hear that, take all the time you need.

That really sucks, Napo, take all the time you need. Your fans support you and will wait as long as necessary so that you can be satisfied with what you post. :)

Ohshit.....I'm so sorry to hear that!

Worry about her, we'll still be here.

She's doing better and I'm watching a movie to unwind I haven't seen since I was 6, Night of the Hunter. Holy crap is Harry AFC incarnate. I remembered the movie this long and Billy Sunday murdering his wife was based on it.

received_207046473675029.jpeg

received_499764607407829.jpeg

Last edited:
In THE PINNACLE FUTURE! could you have Oswald commission a musical about the prophet burr based on hamilton from otl? If you give me enough time I can also compile a list of which songs need to be changed, which need to be removed entirely, and which can stay exactly as is.

In THE PINNACLE FUTURE! could you have Oswald commission a musical about the prophet burr based on hamilton from otl? If you give me enough time I can also compile a list of which songs need to be changed, which need to be removed entirely, and which can stay exactly as is.
I can’t see the hip hop style of music used in Hamilton arising in Madness, though I can see religious musicals something along the lines of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat being very popular. Hell, a madness version of Gilbert & Sullivan would be amazing

Last edited:
Is Harry the villain or the hero?

Well, he is a serial killer pastor who murders small children and women and even when confronted doing something diabolical he screams about Jehovah and quotes scripture. He also sings "Leaning on the Arms" whenever he's about to murder someone. It's creepy as hell while also somehow sort of darkly funny because he's just so frigged in the head.

He also has "Love" and "Hate" tattooed on his knuckles. Something which I am going to have appear in this TL as a reference, but haven't decided on what character. Perhaps Billy Graham, who will be one of the first characters we meet in Pinnacle Future.

Last edited:
He also has "Love" and "Hate" tattooed on his knuckles. Something which I am going to have appear in this TL as a reference, but haven't decided on what character. Perhaps Billy Graham, who will be one of the first characters we meet in Pinnacle Future.
Something better: Thoughts and Prayers on the back of his hands, in a twisted 'reverse mark of the beast' kinda way.
Reverend-Colonel Billy Graham with two full sleeves of tattoos would be amazing. It could suit his "brash young preacher taking a stand against the decadent corrupt Council of Jehovah" punk angle.