Only about 5 more chapters till PINNACLE FUTURE, guys!

Awesome! I can hardly wait. I watched the Pinnacle Future trailer on Youtube and I loved it. Just out of interest, what videos did you use for the trailer?

I've also been catching up on the last few chapters, and I'm still really loving it. I really enjoyed reading about the war in Central America and the origin story of Chuck Oswald.

I also enjoyed the Zap Zephyr story. I had a great time reading it on New Years. It was the perfect way to start the decade. Can't wait for the new update on (I'm assuming) the New Holy Roman Empire.

Don't forget his favored mentor MacArthur!
th
Could this be General Douglas MacArthur after his retirement as Governor of Holy Nippon? Or perhaps Douglas MacArthur is governor of Holy Nippon for life?

Someone needs to edit this to "DEAR INFEES" and "Sincerely, PINNACLE MEN" ASAP!

3a7vlz.png

Also: "Years later, a certain American despot would discover the Crow Conspiracy and it inspired his penchant of feeding enemies to bears. Because he could."

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, about the Cleansing Month and all of that, just one question.

Given how there were stories of ghettos refusing the vaccines because it came from the very same people that persecuted them, does that mean that every ghetto after the Cleansing Month is filled with Infees who do not vaccinate their children and flat out refuse any jabs that are genuine in their innocence.

I mean, from what I have read, someone in those conditions must have had some weird thought about every vaccine they would get after that (if they ever got them at all).

Just asking. Can't wait for the inevitable shitshow.