So after looking at Worffan101's Reverse RU it got me thinking about a villainous USA that would act as a foil to the RU. The main idea would be the northern free states breaking away from the Union in a reverse civil war...

• Southern Fried fascism to the RU's Yankee Tyranny
  • Lawful Evil and Pragmatic Villainy compared to the RU's Always Chaotic Evil & Villain Ball. Having conquered Central America and the Caribbean but where the RU chose genocide the Union went for assimilation.
  • Both practice Eugenics Policies but their hated targets are reversed with the Union being okay with people from the Catholic world but can't stand jews, blacks and Germans. Where the RU seeks to preserve the Pinnacle Race the Union desires to forge the Exceptional Breed. Believing that many of the world's races have useful traits that should be integrated within the American people.
  • With their conquest of much of the latin world and rapid industrialization the Union finds itself becoming more secular leaning. Compared to the RU's dogmatic theocracy...
  • They become populist Techno-Futurists as opposed to straight up Yankee communazi's

Ok, so I have a couple thoughts:

1. As much as I hate to say it, I think the Union is going to pull this one off. The chapter mentioned that the charge across the jungle was the first thing that started going right for the Union. Plus, as much as I admire that Colonel, his attitude and the attitude of his commanding officer reeks of victory disease. I anticipate they shall reap the rewards of said disease.

2. As for how they pull it off, I'm not sure. However one thing I think I remember is Napo mentioning some crack Cokie commandos helping retake the Canal since they have a lot of experience fighting in various jungle climes. However, I can't find it in the thread so it might have been retconned and/or I'm just hallucinating.

3. Even if the Canal is blown, I would hate to be in the Pact. It sounds like they don't have the capacity for a full invasion of Cuba, which means that effort will fail, eventually. Afterwards, I imagine the Union will do everything necessary to push out the Pactist forces, rebuild the canal, and in general commit genocide. This is gonna get really, really ugly.

EDIT: If the Cokie commandos are still a thing, I'd love for them to troll the Yankee troops. Maybe the Legate General is staring at his watch yelling about how they're late, and out of the brush walks a full bird Colonel who says "Actually sir, we arrived here two hours early. Thought we might have a bit of sport before we show y'all how to do something nice and quiet like. We know that ain't your strong suit."

Last edited:
I have to agree with Murica. As much as I want the Pact to keep beating the Union, they can't keep this up much longer, they don't have the population or industry. Eventually the Union will retake the Canal and start grinding the Pact down. Some consolation is that it will probably be a long, bloody slog that lasts until the Union gets the bomb. Then they will destroy the Pact's major population centers and claim victory.

This timeline seems to exaggerate all the negative factors about a faction or person and minimize the positive.
I wish that mexico and cuba and Hispaniola and Canada and all the other pre invaded country's where like that before being invade by the RU. It would have been interesting to see the exaggerated negatives of mexico and canada and Quebec before being invade.

Finally found this photo from last night:

Screenshot_20200116-1453.png

A portrait of Chancellor Johnny Gamble on display at a Charlotte steak house (1936 colorized)

Working on a new chapter AGAIN! Also almost completely caught up on PMs (sorry for how long it takes to get around to them sometimes, life just sucks). It feels so good to not be totally bedridden. Also, question: what length do you guys prefer for updates? I noticed my average length is somewhere around 2.5k words. Just curious for opinions.

Finally found this photo from last night:

A portrait of Chancellor Johnny Gamble on display at a Charlotte steak house (1936 colorized)

Truly Carolina's favorite son. How much would you like to bet... that he has, not one, but two non-working refrigerators... wait... in his front lawn?

Last edited:
So I was also going to do a trailer for The Pinnacle Future but my voice is still pretty much destroyed by the Flu and I can't stop coughing. I did find what I think will be the "theme song" of The Pinnacle Future:

Even better, the 70s-vibe cover is property of the US Navy, making it public domain baby! Pair it up with footage from this video starting at 1:37 for a general idea of what I have in mind:

Last edited:
Napoleon53; I'm surprised at the theme song you used. I was expecting something that sounded demonic or ominous, but you outdid yourself yet again.
I'm also having a plan for my own TL that incorporated something like the Confederation of the Carolinas, but in a less grim dark setting. I'm trying to have permission to start it since that idea was originally yours.

Napoleon53; I'm surprised at the theme song you used. I was expecting something that sounded demonic or ominous, but you outdid yourself yet again.
I'm also having a plan for my own TL that incorporated something like the Confederation of the Carolinas, but in a less grim dark setting. I'm trying to have permission to start it since that idea was originally yours.

Oh, the whole trailer will be generally subvert the usage of such an upbeat song with footage that shows the... darker side... of things. I have many clips already downloaded and readied.

Permission granted if you give appropriate attribution. :)

I did it. I was able to actually splice together audio clips instead of using my own voice in my best video ever yet. About 30 different videos and clips went into it, and a bunch of audio. You guys are gonna love it. There's even fake news clips with tickers that look pretty darn authentic for the "eternal 70s vibe" I'm going for. Should be up on Youtube within the the hour.

So I was also going to do a trailer for The Pinnacle Future but my voice is still pretty much destroyed by the Flu and I can't stop coughing. I did find what I think will be the "theme song" of The Pinnacle Future:

Even better, the 70s-vibe cover is property of the US Navy, making it public domain baby! Pair it up with footage from this video starting at 1:37 for a general idea of what I have in mind:

I was honestly expecting something like this for the "theme song" of this mad mad world.

The undying obedience and general attitude of the family and State reminded me of the RU.
Believe it or not that's actually a big influence for my planned "Distorted Mirror" Union, a nice happy faced over a dark world. (Rejoice for the rise of the new Exceptional Breed of Man is upon us my brothers and sisters of thr American Race!)
Ok, so I have a couple thoughts:

1. As much as I hate to say it, I think the Union is going to pull this one off. The chapter mentioned that the charge across the jungle was the first thing that started going right for the Union. Plus, as much as I admire that Colonel, his attitude and the attitude of his commanding officer reeks of victory disease. I anticipate they shall reap the rewards of said disease.

2. As for how they pull it off, I'm not sure. However one thing I think I remember is Napo mentioning some crack Cokie commandos helping retake the Canal since they have a lot of experience fighting in various jungle climes. However, I can't find it in the thread so it might have been retconned and/or I'm just hallucinating.

3. Even if the Canal is blown, I would hate to be in the Pact. It sounds like they don't have the capacity for a full invasion of Cuba, which means that effort will fail, eventually. Afterwards, I imagine the Union will do everything necessary to push out the Pactist forces, rebuild the canal, and in general commit genocide. This is gonna get really, really ugly.

EDIT: If the Cokie commandos are still a thing, I'd love for them to troll the Yankee troops. Maybe the Legate General is staring at his watch yelling about how they're late, and out of the brush walks a full bird Colonel who says "Actually sir, we arrived here two hours early. Thought we might have a bit of sport before we show y'all how to do something nice and quiet like. We know that ain't your strong suit."
I have to agree with Murica. As much as I want the Pact to keep beating the Union, they can't keep this up much longer, they don't have the population or industry. Eventually the Union will retake the Canal and start grinding the Pact down. Some consolation is that it will probably be a long, bloody slog that lasts until the Union gets the bomb. Then they will destroy the Pact's major population centers and claim victory.
Yeah that seems the most likely thing to happen. Let us hope then that it shall be a pyrrhic victory for mad state of the Republican Union. Though I doubt that the Union will be getting the bomb anytime soon with so much of its brainpower addled by cocaine.

Here it is!!

Also, Youtube removed one of my six year old videos, Steele's MDP Rally, for "violating content policy." That is a video for ONE POINT OH, for crying out loud. It's ancient. I appealed it. In the meantime, if you wanna see my content, I advise watching it now before youtube can't tell what is a fantasy story from actual political wingnuttery.

Here it is!!

Also, Youtube removed one of my six year old videos, Steele's MDP Rally, for "violating content policy." That is a video for ONE POINT OH, for crying out loud. It's ancient. I appealed it. In the meantime, if you wanna see my content, I advise watching it now before youtube can't tell what is a fantasy story from actual political wingnuttery.

What an utterly fantastic video! I can feel a rip roaring Pinnacle Future on its way! All Hail my fellow Comrade-Patriots!

What an utterly fantastic video! I can feel a rip roaring Pinnacle Future on its way! All Hail my fellow Comrade-Patriots!

Remember to like and subscribe, comrade-patriots. Chuckfist, bros! I also have a short teaser video I made stringing together audio to make it sound like Oswald is cursing out Nixon to one of his advisors and saying he wants to "ship that silly bastard to Alaska." Even drops f-bombs. lol That'll be uploaded sometime soon, too.

Last edited:

Here it is!!

Truly the Pinnacle content I subscribed for. 🇺🇸