As a professional Persianophile...

Up with the Shah! Marg Bar Russiye!

Speaking of which, how does the African Fundamentalist Church function? OTL Africa's adoption of Christianity has certainly resulted in some fascinating syncretism, such as in Ghana's Ashanti people (who IIRC have mixed their own myth of the Golden Stool and their modern Christian faith--with fascinating results like their king Osei Tutu being depicted as a African Jesus of sorts). Religious madmen aside, what truly makes the colonization of Africa even more terrifying than OTL's raw, brutal history of economic rape and resource extraction is that the Empire's sheer population and Nordic brutality does allows colonialism to be a truly coordinated effort to demographically change the literal face of Africa. Things aren't looking up for the Africans I say.

Eagerly awaiting what you have in store for East Asia though. I do hope the East Asian powers at least give the colonizers a fight. China and Japan were after all remarkably willing to reform and modernize IOTL (and reaped the benefits of course. The Qing's successful reforms and subsequent ability to scare Moscow's colonial ambitions in the Ili crisis is certainly a neglected aspect of history) when they received their respective wake-up calls. I suspect this will be a much harsher wake up call, and therefore cause a much stronger blowback from East Asia.

I too have a soft spot for psuedo-Iran wanks for some reason. I dunno, I just think it's one of the most interesting countries to revive because they are so often ignored.

The African FC Church would likely have functioned under the idea that it is Manifest Destiny for New Prophet President Wayne to unite all of Africa under his boot for the end of days. Just a more violent, crazier version of the normal AFC, really, while also including Muslim elements because the dude was insane and just decided he might as well be the Islamic messiah as well. I suspect there will always be a shadow element in Lincolnia that believes the Black Prophet will return as the Messiah and yada yada. lol The Union AFC will likely crack down hard on the African counterpart though, and likely force them into hiding forever.

What you said about demographic change is quite appropriate. We all know the Union is okay with black people, but the other nations might not feel the same way. If things go really south (no pun intended), I could imagine a predominantly white/latino Africa by the 21st century (if there is a 21st century lol).

As for China, all hail the glorious Emperor! May he reign for eternity from the Forbidden City!

355811556_o

Last edited:
Interesting thought! I hadn't considered that!
And speaking of Poles, maybe if the Polish tail starts to wag the Prussian dog, we could have the Nordreich see itself as the heir to the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth's legacy? Maybe that could be a good way to escalate tensions between the Nordreich and Russia.

Last edited:

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
I beg you, please don’t destroy my people. If they can’t run, then let them go full Swiss and turtle like mo-fo’s. Turn the entire nation into a fortress and bleed the English and Americans dry against its walls. If we can’t prosper, let us survive like the stubborn bastards we are

Tiocfaidh bhur lá. All good things might come to an end, but I can't help but imagine during a large European war having Scotland and Wales get conquered by England, followed by them invading Ireland and setting up a "republic". And then we would hopefully have a guerrilla movement in the "Irish Royal Army", with a penchant for vehicular explosions and assassination attempts. You know, like what Wirz did to Lincoln and what the Beutelists should know better to be doing?

On August 5, 1870, Persia declared war on Afghanistan and swiftly crushed the hill tribes of the nation, annexing it by early 1871.

I see Persia's good at avoiding the pifalls that bring down greater nations...

And to the far east, Yankee sailors were landing in Hawaii and Edo Bay, bringing the anti-Slav crusaders ever closer to their doorstep and modernizing yet another former backwater. The Land of the Rising Sun was about to about to learn the story of the Pinnacle Man, and his valiant defeat of the Mongoloid Hordes thanks to the Divine Wind of Jehovah....

Korea's still eventually doomed, I see. For the Union loyalists and supporters of the Japanese Emperor, "Tennoheika BANZAI!". For Korea, here's hoping and praying for an unlikely anti-imperialist friendship between Ireland :p

Loving it, Napoleon!

Korea's still eventually doomed, I see. For the Union loyalists and supporters of the Japanese Emperor, "Tennoheika BANZAI!". For Korea, here's hoping and praying for an unlikely anti-imperialist friendship between Ireland :p
Why enperor i was reading here have Japan been keep isolated, the chance an internal french level revolution in Japan have happened would been very high with all the implications(the end of nobility and emperor , rampant atheism against nobility faith, etc) as japanese itself hated the sakkoku.

So what if the RU and AFC put nuclear fuel to that fire?

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
Why enperor i was reading here have Japan been keep isolated, the chance an internal french level revolution in Japan have happened would been very high with all the implications(the end of nobility and emperor , rampant atheism against nobility faith, etc) as japanese itself hated the sakkoku.

So what if the RU and AFC put nuclear fuel to that fire?

I personally forgot for half a second that Matthew Perry and Emperor Meiji don't really happen to spark stuff. Whatever happens here will indeed be fascinating, and probably violent.

So, let's see here....

Persia's on the march towards Great Power status, the Bonapartes have essentially turned St. Peter's into their newest villa, and the Damnyankee Apostates are dropping anchor to (seemingly) colonize Hawaii and warp the Japanese into their newest ally. I'm getting the idea that investing in armaments and coffins is a good idea...

Sidenote here, but will the Carolinas be aligning themselves with one of the other blocs soon? With the Yankee Aggressors distracted, now seems like the perfect time to ally with a foreign Great Power in order to protect our independence.

EDIT: Speaking of my beloved Carolinian Fatherland (Hark the Sound!) what's the state of democracy inside Ol'Caroline? Is it still actually somewhat democratic, or has it given way for strongman style leadership?

Last edited:
So, let's see here....

Persia's on the march towards Great Power status, the Bonapartes have essentially turned St. Peter's into their newest villa, and the Damnyankee Apostates are dropping anchor to (seemingly) colonize Hawaii and warp the Japanese into their newest ally. I'm getting the idea that investing in armaments and coffins is a good idea...

I'm I thinking it will be Japan being the new Korea and being outright annexed. It seems too cliched and boring to have Japan just be their OTL self but with America's blessing.

I too have a soft spot for psuedo-Iran wanks for some reason. I dunno, I just think it's one of the most interesting countries to revive because they are so often ignored.

The African FC Church would likely have functioned under the idea that it is Manifest Destiny for New Prophet President Wayne to unite all of Africa under his boot for the end of days. Just a more violent, crazier version of the normal AFC, really, while also including Muslim elements because the dude was insane and just decided he might as well be the Islamic messiah as well. I suspect there will always be a shadow element in Lincolnia that believes the Black Prophet will return as the Messiah and yada yada. lol The Union AFC will likely crack down hard on the African counterpart though, and likely force them into hiding forever.

What you said about demographic change is quite appropriate. We all know the Union is okay with black people, but the other nations might not feel the same way. If things go really south (no pun intended), I could imagine a predominantly white/latino Africa by the 21st century (if there is a 21st century lol).

As for China, all hail the glorious Emperor! May he reign for eternity from the Forbidden City!

355811556_o

mad china vs mad japan vs probably mad Korea, I like it.

This world is madness so that makes sense why not have a boer republic too that actually is sane and has democracy and exc

It would sure be a great contrast to Classic's South Africa, a Boer State/Greater South Africa that become's the token goodguy for the world in contrast to the shades of grey to the RU's eventual pitch black.

It would sure be a great contrast to Classic's South Africa, a Boer State/Greater South Africa that become's the token goodguy for the world in contrast to the shades of grey to the RU's eventual pitch black.
imangie that the boer and the african got along and co existed! That would truly be madness..

I'm I thinking it will be Japan being the new Korea and being outright annexed. It seems too cliched and boring to have Japan just be their OTL self but with America's blessing.

I agree and disagree with this. It definitely is something of a cliche, mainly because I feel like there are so many TL's where a generically fascist US allies with Japan and the Nazis, etc, that execute the idea in a mediocre way.

However, TTL could take an American-Japanese partnership in a direction that's unseen just about anywhere. Rather than Japan just being it's usual expansionist Shinto self, the RU could totally reshape Japanese culture and society. A revolution fomented by Yankee missionaries eliminates the Emperor and establishes the Republican Union of Japan. From there, the RU spreads the AFC faith, and the Japanese adapt and modify it to help them cope with the dislocation and upheaval caused by Japan's opening/modernization. In the end, you're left with a Japan that is both recognizable and totally alien.

I agree and disagree with this. It definitely is something of a cliche, mainly because I feel like there are so many TL's where a generically fascist US allies with Japan and the Nazis, etc, that execute the idea in a mediocre way.

However, TTL could take an American-Japanese partnership in a direction that's unseen just about anywhere. Rather than Japan just being it's usual expansionist Shinto self, the RU could totally reshape Japanese culture and society. A revolution fomented by Yankee missionaries eliminates the Emperor and establishes the Republican Union of Japan. From there, the RU spreads the AFC faith, and the Japanese adapt and modify it to help them cope with the dislocation and upheaval caused by Japan's opening/modernization. In the end, you're left with a Japan that is both recognizable and totally alien.
The Japanese Bushido code is something that I think the RU/AFC could greatly fetishize. Something of how Japan's traditional ways are the product of their closeness to the Anglo-Saxon-Roman Pinnacle Man but in need of a purge of mongoloid Chinese ideas.

First thoughts I had was that Qing China could become the radically imperialist Asian empire with Japan rapidly modernizing under some skilled leader with huge amounts of support coming in from America to make sure Chinese, Russia, and Dutch interests in the area are curtailed. Also, Australia could likely move into the Union sphere of influence. Hell, maybe some sort of "Greater Fascist League of Asia" with Australia, Japan, and Hawaii becoming satellites or territories of the Union... I dare say... almost an...

...Oceania.

710.png

On a serious note, if Indonesia goes the route of 1.0 and eventually becomes fascist itself, it could be a huge shot in the arm for the Union side of any potential great war. I could also see a militarized Republic of Japan ethnically cleansing the Philippines and the Dutch follow suit in Indonesia and try to "purify" the region. So factions for a potential great war include:

The League of Nations:
Europa
Brazil-Argentina
Holland
Italy
Two Sicilies
Vatican
Ireland
Confederation of the Rhine
Wales
(insert Bonapartist lackeys here)

The League of Tsars:
Russia
Bulgaria
Romania
Viceroyalty of Constantinople
likely Serbia
Maybe a wildcard.

The Fascist Bloc:
Republican Union
England
Norway
Australia
Japan
Potentially a white supremacist Indonesia
Hawaii in various states of existence
Possibly Scotland and a Northern Ireland movement

The Greater Reich:
Nordreich
Possibly Sweden and Denmark (potentially Norway if changes occur there and if they send in agents)
Maybe even Holland if it decides to backstab like 1.0

Wild cards:
Qing Empire
Persian Empire
CoCaro
Turkey
Iraq
Morocco
Gran Colombia
Mexico
Peru
Albania

My Lord... What an absolute clusterdump of a crapsack. It makes WWI's tangled web of alliances look like absolutely nothing. There's so many routes I could go. Maybe Qing Empire works disputes out with Russia, leading to them entering the League of Tsars (or Emperors) and fueling American propaganda about the Mongoloid Steppe Demons? Or perhaps Persia and the Qing form an unlikely alliance of "neutral powers" and fight the Tsars. Or maybe they decide to go against the Bonapartist holdings in Asia, dividing India between themselves and creating puppet states elsewhere, or maybe India rallies and beats them both back leading to a sense of nationalism? There's infinite possibility.

Last edited:
If you have the Polish tail wag the Prussian dog in the Nordreich, maybe alt-Pilsudski could be a major figure in how the Nordreich develops an identity of themselves as the heirs to the PLC?

I think Indonesia could easily become this world's first boutelist state
Maybe the dutch colonial government tries to pull off a move similar to 0.1, but this time it backfires horribly ( and by horribly i mean "white people getting shot at sight")
Having a boutelist country that practices ethnic cleansing against its white population as neightbour could be the reason why Australia decide to side with the Republican Union

The Japanese Bushido code is something that I think the RU/AFC could greatly fetishize. Something of how Japan's traditional ways are the product of their closeness to the Anglo-Saxon-Roman Pinnacle Man but in need of a purge of mongoloid Chinese ideas.
I can easily see Japan in a Civil War similar to the English with the rise of a Japanese Cromwell in this situation. The Bushido Code would definitely appeal to the RU. I would also like to see the RU influenced more by Cromwell's England (maybe the New Model Army influences the RU Army?)
On a serious note, if Indonesia goes the route of 1.0 and eventually becomes fascist itself, it could be a huge shot in the arm for the Union side of any potential great war. I could also see a militarized Republic of Japan ethnically cleansing the Philippines and the Dutch follow suit in Indonesia and try to "purify" the region.
I think Indonesia could easily become this world's first boutelist state
Maybe the dutch colonial government tries to pull off a move similar to 0.1, but this time it backfires horribly ( and by horribly i mean "white people getting shot at sight")
Having a boutelist country that practices ethnic cleansing against its white population as neightbour could be the reason why Australia decide to side with the Republican Union
For real Madness, have Indonesia become like OTL Korea with a war between a White faction and a boutelist Faction. Such a war would be a bloody and brutal affair (basically Haiti on steroids).
My Lord... What an absolute clusterdump of a crapsack. It makes WWI's tangled web of alliances look like absolutely nothing. There's so many routes I could go. Maybe Qing Empire works disputes out with Russia, leading to them entering the League of Tsars (or Emperors) and fueling American propaganda about the Mongoloid Steppe Demons? Or perhaps Persia and the Qing form an unlikely alliance of "neutral powers" and fight the Tsars. Or maybe they decide to go against the Bonapartist holdings in Asia, dividing India between themselves and creating puppet states elsewhere, or maybe India rallies and beats them both back leading to a sense of nationalism? There's infinite possibility.
In other words, perfect for TTL.