I'm picturing a massive uproar for the more conservative elements of RU society, ironically being led by black americans who fear they'll be breed out of existance/lose their place of privilege in society. Just imagine the likes of MLK leading demonstrations and denouncing mixing the Precious Fluids of hardworking African-American Pinnacle Blood with the lingering corruption of Sounterns
Jesus Christ, black nationalism being the mainstream? What's next, black white collar workers looking down on the traditionally-seen white trash being the norm?

For full insanity, have those "white trash" fill up the social position of black people IOTL. Goddamnit, what have we come up?

Jesus Christ, black nationalism being the mainstream? What's next, black white collar workers looking down on the traditionally-seen white trash being the norm?

For full insanity, have those "white trash" fill up the social position of black people IOTL. Goddamnit, what have we come up?
THE PINNACLE OF MADNESS!

George Wallace as the white working class’ MLK?

Hey, you know how some OTL Americans enjoy labelling the French as "cheese-eating surrender monkeys" for a reason or another?

Well, i think the RU may end up doing something similar with the germans: after all from the RU's point of view Kaiserin Erika "surrendered" to the french before the final battle because she was afraid of the inferior russian slavs, and Germany itself collapsed into a multi-sided civil war, allowing the rise of the godless Illuminati.

Add the fact Kapp's regime is extremly antisemitic and may not survive for very long and we may see the german people become a frequent subject of mockery and derision in the RU.

Hey, you know how some OTL Americans enjoy labelling the French as "cheese-eating surrender monkeys" for a reason or another?

Well, i think the RU may end up doing something similar with the germans: after all from the RU's point of view Kaiserin Erika "surrendered" to the french before the final battle because she was afraid of the inferior russian slavs, and Germany itself collapsed into a multi-sided civil war, allowing the rise of the godless Illuminati.

Add the fact Kapp's regime is extremly antisemitic and may not survive for very long and we may see the german people become a frequent subject of mockery and derision in the RU.
“Our budget is so thin, we have Groundskeeper Williams teaching German”
“Guten tagggggg, ya darn sauerkraut eatin’ anti-Semite monkies”

We kind of already have that with the Inferior and their ghettos but not hard to image lower class white Betters falling into a similar niche in places with little to no Inferiors about

I feel like this could happen, but would probably be discouraged. The Union does have a history of providing a safety net for poor betters, so they seem to be viewed as fellow Christians who have fallen on hard times. Although Southern whites who suffer from poverty might be looked down on as the descendants of slaveholders who are being punished by Jehovah for the sins of their fathers. Which reminds me, how much Southern culture still exists in the Union? Is it tolerated, or discouraged in favor of New England supremacy?

“Guten tagggggg, ya darn sauerkraut eatin’ anti-Semite monkies”
PSX_20200128_184926.jpg

Because let's be honest, Oswald would gladly say this in an official speech

40K: Imperium needs better living standards. 40K could actually remain critical of Fascism in some ways, pointing out that the mission of the Strong Men is righteous but only to the extent that they don't forget about the people they're fighting for. For example, the Emperor might be indispensable, but he is also incapable of ruling, and corrupt actors have usurped him. The work could really channel the vibes of the post-Custer transition, with its fears of permanent stagnation under Sunday and the pressing need for a new President.
Persona: Christian Magickal companions/familiars are doable, but the final boss of P5 for example is a no-no. The Japan setting could work after the Steelist bias against them is gone.
Jojo: See above. The popularity of sci-fi may push fantasy and magic out of the limelight, but the more mystical elements of society might like it.
Bojack: Criticism can only go so far. I'm not even talking about the government. In an environment where people are told they're a superior existence but don't always feel like it (career setbacks, multiple substance addictions, etc.), they are really going to force themselves to be optimistic and present an appearance of strength and competence. A show that deflates that spirit just... I don't know if the RU is gonna be ready for that at any point during Oswald's tenure.

and Jojos Bizarre Adventure
I can imagine Giorno being portrayed as a villain because he is a child of a “pinnacle man” and an inferior. Ironically Dio and the villains may end up being a lot more tolerant than the main charecters, but are portrayed as villainous in doing so because of the RU’s obviously negative view of mixing between “inferiors” and pinnacle men, with Dio being a pinnacle man corrupted by “inferior Mexican Sorcery” in the form of the Stone masks.

JoJo's Bizzare Adventure by Horatio Araki

Part 1: Boogaloo Blood: British socialite Jonathan Joestar, along reformed criminal Robert E.O. Speedwagon and Sephardic Jew William Antonius Disraeli, hunt down Jonathan's Inferior adopted sibling Dio Bravo and his armies of boogaloo, using the sacred Pinnacle art of The Ripple

Part 2: Pinnacle Tendency: Anglo-American Joseph Joestar, along with his mother Lisa Elizabethian and partner Julius Caesar Disraeli, must the stop the fallen Pinnacle Men's plan of exterminating the world's Betters

Part 3: Starlight Warriors: Anglo-Nipponese Jotaro Joestar, grandson of an aged Joesph Joestar, ally themselves with Jotaro's BBF Nicholas Kakyoin, Huguenot Jean-Pierre Polneraff, and Rastafarian Addis Marley against a revived Dio Bravo

So I read the Dark: Metal comics and someone said before WMiT is a darkverse world and I agree 100%. I really want an ASB in the vein of Man in The High Castle where someone from @HeX TL can travel to the WMiT world.

Only about 5 more chapters till PINNACLE FUTURE, guys!

Also for all the talk of Hubbard, remember the second true prophet of AFC is, was, and always will be Reverend William Graham.

bb277876-02fa-4fb1-ac53-c2f227673a8c.jpg

We're gonna check in on everyone's favorite Austrian in the next chapter. I also want to post a list of state-approved first names.