Does the RU know yet about the oil in the region? If they don't, this could set up a future conflict in the region.

Also, the term "Japhetite" sounds perfect for this timeline. The RU could also use the spelling "Shemitic" instead of "Semitic".

Japan shows that Better status isn't worth much, you can have it and still be 100% subject to the whims and vagaries of the reigning President. And yes, Japhetites, Hamites, and Shemites for the three Betters.

Maybe they initially chose South America cause they were worried about persecution in the RU, but paranoia about collaboration on the part of the South American countries and especially the NP results in massive increases in persecution of them and other such groups in these areas, driving them too offer help to the invading armies and latter opening the way for greater amounts of collaboration and justification for being declared betters and spared latter on then would otherwise exist.

Yes, but if the NP is nicer they can at least split South American Protestants. I'm thinking a group of modernizers who see collaboration with the RU as a way to 1) live 2) update hidebound old customs. And then there's the traditionalist, more uncompromising faction that makes common cause with the Catholics they live with because they're that appalled by the RU, and are accepted to varying degrees by the NP states.

Either way there really probably aren't enough of them to fill up an army (unless a LOT of German Lutheran migration bound for America went for South America instead and mission societies turned a number of Catholics, but then again both of those things have produced quite a few Protestants in South America OTL); their value really comes from being able to maybe provide slightly more taxes than the average peasant, importance of the "Protestant" label to the occupiers, and possible distortion of the group's size either as a top-down (RU telling Latino collaborators to learn German) or bottom-up thing (Mennonites adopting war orphans and teaching them German).

Last edited:
OXrV7ob.png

Happy Christmas to all the Madness fans. Eat, drink, watch all those silly movies from when you were a kid, listen to your favourite songs, and be Merry. And please stay safe this Patriot-Saints Day

taWog95.jpg

On this blessed Patriot Saints Day Eve, as we betters of society gather to usher in the glory to our ancestors in the name of Father Abe, we ask that all support our glorious Comrade-Patriot President Steele, lest thou find thyselves victims of the Nightstalkers.

george_washington_xbox360_robot-1152x597.jpg

489606.jpg

ALL HAIL!

On this blessed Patriot Saints Day Eve, as we betters of society gather to usher in the glory to our ancestors in the name of Father Abe, we ask that all support our glorious Comrade-Patriot President Steele, lest thou find thyselves victims of the Nightstalkers.

george_washington_xbox360_robot-1152x597.jpg

489606.jpg

ALL HAIL!
Id rather die than join the Yankee scum! DEUS VULT! ERIN GO BRAGH!

Last edited:
ae0acaa643b4c1602a4999cc3aea9ecb.jpg

Us folks down here in Carolina would like to wish our Corean, Swedish, and Norwegian Protestant Allies a most Merry Christmas!

51asSo-nfjL._SX425_.jpg

And to our most estimable Fascist Allies, we wish you Happy Holidays and joyous Season's Greetings!

18santa-claus-mensstudies-m%C3%A4nnerforschung-m%C3%A4nnlichkeit-masculinity-xmas-weihnachten-m%C3%A4nnerbild.jpg

May your trees overflow with presents for the whole family!

1140-white-christmas-movie-intro.imgcache.revcb3f94709f3bd641849034ef8be9b8af.web.1050.598.jpg

And may your days be merry and bright!

Happy Patriot-Saints Day! To ring in that special day celebrating the soon to be triumphal return of the Pinnacle Fallen and the heavenly host, we will be getting a

ZAP ZEPHYR HOLIDAY SPECIAL

Within the next day or two.

Witness the hearty ZED FORCE CREW as they find the TRUE MEANING of Patriot-Saints Day!

"Ho, ho, ho, Skipper. Nothing like ringing in the holidays out on some Jehovah-forsakem hellhole moon."

"Marty! You should be ashamed of yourself for complaining! We are serving OUR NATION. And above all, the New Jerusalem isn't where earth is, but wherever the spaceboots of the Chosen Race shall trod. By golly, happy Patriot-Saints Day, and to all a good night from the REPUBLICAN UNION SPACE FORCE."

What were the best "Black Comedy" moments of this timeline? I'd like to see the list of greatest laughs.

Although @The Congressman hit the nail on the head, I will say that, in my opinion, the two funniest moments are when Dewey mockingly salutes the dead Custer, and the thought of happy, go-lucky, genuinely All-American George Washington Carver giving literal crack candy to kids.

Although @The Congressman hit the nail on the head, I will say that, in my opinion, the two funniest moments are when Dewey mockingly salutes the dead Custer, and the thought of happy, go-lucky, genuinely All-American George Washington Carver giving literal crack candy to kids.
Also everything to do with steele’s Ridiculous personal habits, such as N U D E A R E O B I C S and P O C K E T B A C O N.

Victoria's Disney-movie marriage to a dashing prince inadvertently setting England on fire was kinda funny.

Also:
I will give you once chance, you sorry son of a bitch. And if you work against me or lie to me I will have you torn limb from limb and have your penis preserved in a jar so I can laugh at it every day as I remember the whoring, conceited, tiny little man that you are.