Would it have been possible for an Infee to be made an 'honorary' Better?

Nope. IOTL, that happened because much racism was strictly "blood-based" and thus people with "strong blood" could get an honorary status for their achievements. ITTL, the Union literally believes that Infee's have no souls. You can't exactly "give" someone a soul.

Would it have been possible for an Infee to be made an 'honorary' Better?

Nope. IOTL, that happened because much racism was strictly "blood-based" and thus people with "strong blood" could get an honorary status for their achievements. ITTL, the Union literally believes that Infee's have no souls. You can't exactly "give" someone a soul.

The closest this came to happening was the Japanese getting declared Betters because Marx liked Shinto beliefs.

Plus they're all just a bunch of Papist lapdogs.

I mean put some whack reverse-exorcism stuff in there in a "soul-giving" ceremony and have the infee act like he's having a seizure, and BAM! A better is made.

I mean put some whack reverse-exorcism stuff in there in a "soul-giving" ceremony and have the infee act like he's having a seizure, and BAM! A better is made.
Would probably be considered "heretical Papist satanic magic" about binding a Betters soul to an Inferior body which would see the Inferior/Better hybrid mercy killed and the perpetrator burned at the stake.

All that said, it does sound like the perfect plot for a WMIT version of Frankenstein. The bodies of Betters have been going missing from the local graveyard, with our intrepid hero tracking them down to some deranged scientist/AFC minister who is trying to cure death by imbuing the souls of Betters into the bodies of Inferiors but only succeeding in fusing the Demonic Anti-souls of Inferiors to Betters

An FYI to everyone sh!t posting memes and stuff here, you should really cut back on it and let the story conclude before this thread goes over 500 pages and attracts a certain thread locking, banhammer-carrying bear

What is the population of inferiors in the union? Are they composed of POWs or just surviving members of the cleansing?

I think it's both. There are still people in the ghettos, just... fewer. Roughly 1/4th of the pre-Cleansing Month, plus any POWs.
What was the point of leaving leaving them alive anyway? If you're gonna kill off the Inferiors because they're no longer needed, why not just kill ALL of them?

How do you explain someone existing if they don’t have a soul?

The official AFC explanation is that the Infees are actually animals created by Satan, who possess a Satan made "unsoul" which is almost a negation of Jehovah ordained Better/Pinnacle souls.
Every time I hear this explanation, I just do this.
Shive_What_small_45.jpg

Alright, so I presume that everyone here knows about the general idea of the multiverse. I believe that with the idea of the multiverse every, and I mean every action, from global politics to the everyday movements of life, spawns another universe from it, creating infinite universes. Here´s my idea. In the DC universe, there exists a more nightmarish side to the multiverse. There exists the Dark Multiverse, where every darkest fear and hope exists in its own horrific little universe. It´s sort of like the Warp in WH40k, where nightmares from the darkest corner of the human mind exist in a hellish ¨Other-World¨. Now, the dark-universes eventually break apart and dissipate thanks to their own innate unstability, but the concept makes me wonder. Could the Madnessverse be one of these possible ¨Other-Worlds¨ in a dark multiverse of its own? And since every action means a different universe, that there would be infinite Madness. (Thanks to TV Tropes and TTS for the information I learned)

Alright, so I presume that everyone here knows about the general idea of the multiverse. I believe that with the idea of the multiverse every, and I mean every action, from global politics to the everyday movements of life, spawns another universe from it, creating infinite universes. Here´s my idea. In the DC universe, there exists a more nightmarish side to the multiverse. There exists the Dark Multiverse, where every darkest fear and hope exists in its own horrific little universe. It´s sort of like the Warp in WH40k, where nightmares from the darkest corner of the human mind exist in a hellish ¨Other-World¨. Now, the dark-universes eventually break apart and dissipate thanks to their own innate unstability, but the concept makes me wonder. Could the Madnessverse be one of these possible ¨Other-Worlds¨ in a dark multiverse of its own? And since every action means a different universe, that there would be infinite Madness. (Thanks to TV Tropes and TTS for the information I learned)

I already postulated that the Madnessverse was part of the Dark Multiverse in DC. Thank you, though.

Seriously. Cut down on the amount of sh!t posts, memes, and other theory/random posts. It seriously runs the risk of this thread being shut down before the story is complete. There shouldn't be on average, 10 to 20 pages between updates.

Seriously. Cut down on the amount of sh!t posts, memes, and other theory/random posts. It seriously runs the risk of this thread being shut down before the story is complete. There shouldn't be on average, 10 to 20 pages between updates.

We could at the very least divert these types post into the expanded universe thread