Also, I like the Gandhi idea but he's a little too old to start a career in terrorism now. However, Rajneesh was born in the 1930s. So once the war with the Illuminati is over, he will be of age and ready for... mischief.

"The world can only be at peace when the devil's of civilization have been wiped from its face forever! Primitivist Beutelism is the future. Every man a hunter! Death to the false idols of society! Only in NUCLEAR FIRE can there be peace!"

Something I found a while back...

3YELL1QjKOl8wEVss7ASTJT-Jev_qMLRniH1jUXG0nk.jpg

Fits well with the 70's aesthetic, doesn't it?

"The world can only be at peace when the devil's of civilization have been wiped from its face forever! Primitivist Beutelism is the future. Every man a hunter! Death to the false idols of society! Only in NUCLEAR FIRE can there be peace!"

"Civilization ain't so bad, without it we wouldn't have all the great things in life, like Rolls Royces and bioweapons."

- Senapati Rajneesh

"Civilization ain't so bad, without it we wouldn't have all the great things in life, like Rolls Royces and bioweapons."

- Senapati Rajneesh
"The logical conclusion of Gandhiism is that the disease infecting our world is humanity itself. We can see this in the foul weather and numerous plagues that Mother Earth has visited upon us, each with increasing casualties. The solution therefore is to preemptively render the human race extinct, so as to avoid a far more devastating calamity and to minimize suffering. We are the vanguard of Mother Earth's holy army and it is imperative that we succeed in proselytizing Her holy message! UNLEASH THE CLEANSING FIRE!!! EVERY MAN A CORPSE!"
--High Priest Daniel Andreas San Diego.

Until 1944? What happens in 1944? Surely Carolina wouldn't try something stupid like... backdoor negotiations with the Pact...
Either this or an eventual collapse of Mittleafrika.
Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if the whole "Congo Sea Project" ended up backfiring horribly, destroying Mittleafrika's economy and environment and leading to a multisided civil war.
Of course i immagine the Carolinas would end up using the crisis to annex as much african territory as possible from the collspsing Mittleafrika, changing its colonial flag to indicate the new lands it acquired in the process.

Of course this is just my opinion.

AHE

Gone Fishin'
Either this or an eventual collapse of Mittleafrika.
Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if the whole "Congo Sea Project" ended up backfiring horribly, destroying Mittleafrika's economy and environment and leading to a multisided civil war.
Of course i immagine the Carolinas would end up using the crisis to annex as much african territory as possible from the collspsing Mittleafrika, changing its colonial flag to indicate the new lands it acquired in the process.

Of course this is just my opinion.
Mittleafrika becomes internally unstable
SWEATS IN KAISERREICH

But seriously, that's the only reasonable conclusion the Mittleafrikan state can arrive at. A fascist, white supremacist, colonialist-remnant state is already on a knife's edge in regards to security and peace. It can't survive internal crisis in the way the Europans recently did with the Supercatholics.

Quick note before I head back from lunch: WMIT could also be considered a universe/dimension where "God is Dead." I thought of that one day and it fascinated me in its bleakness.

Until 1944? What happens in 1944? Surely Carolina wouldn't try something stupid like... backdoor negotiations with the Pact...

Personally, I think after sticking with the "Philadelphia is always right" line for almost 100 years that this is highly unlikely. Honestly, I'm pretty sure Mittleafrika is going to fall apart and Carolina will indulge their land hunger again. Thus, that flag will no longer represent the whole colony.

Mittleafrika becomes internally unstable
SWEATS IN KAISERREICH

But seriously, that's the only reasonable conclusion the Mittleafrikan state can arrive at. A fascist, white supremacist, colonialist-remnant state is already on a knife's edge in regards to security and peace. It can't survive internal crisis in the way the Europans recently did with the Supercatholics.
To be fair i could see some parts of Mittleafrika surviving, but i immagine they will be mostly small rump states costantly plagued by various guerrilas that survive only thanks to the support from the RU

To be fair i could see some parts of Mittleafrika surviving, but i immagine they will be mostly small rump states costantly plagued by various guerrilas that survive only thanks to the support from the RU
If such a collapse happens I could also see Europa intervening and gobbling up some territory from the northern parts of the country, as the land would now be vulnerable and it would give them accesses to more resourses to use against the Supercatholics and Illuminists latter. I could also see them funding rebel groups in the country in order to create puppet states. Maybe a massive proxy war between Europa, Carolina and the RU+ whatever parts of the Mittelafrikan government survive, and the illuminists in the region as the country collapses?