Is he an actor, or does he just run Pop's studio, or both?

Dear God, he'll be TTL's Jaden Smith.

Is the canonical reason for those MDP goons wearing those ridiculous BUF uniforms going to be that Oswald is forcing his men to dress like the Zed Force Crew? Because I don't know whether to laugh or be horrified if that's the case. Also, are we going to get a proper chapter on Zap Zephyr at some point? I feel like given the role it plays in shaping Oswald's psyche that it deserves the attention.

If you mean the jumpsuits with the big buckles, those were present in Classic too I think (Here they are).

Last edited:
I had a dream about this TL last night. It was about a potential Madnessverse Obama. that gives me an idea: mabye Obama in the Redux can play the role that Romney played in Classic?

Since there was talk about wheelchairs, will Oswald's health end up deteriorating like in classic with him ending up like a cross between OTL JFK and Dr Strangelove?

(Funny though, imagine if in the future he ends up being put on permanent life support in his wheelchair until they install a text-to-speech machine like ¨If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device¨)

Since there was talk about wheelchairs, will Oswald's health end up deteriorating like in classic with him ending up like a cross between OTL JFK and Dr Strangelove?

(Funny though, imagine if in the future he ends up being put on permanent life support in his wheelchair until they install a text-to-speech machine like ¨If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device¨)
If his health is anything like OTL, he’s almost definitely ending up in a wheelchair. Kennedy had a whole host of medical problems that were largely kept under wraps (and it’s widely believed the whole cocktail of drugs he was on to combat them is why his brain has gone missing). Oswald 1.0 just took that and turned it up a notch. With the medical quackery present in this time line, I can see him spiralling even earlier

I had a dream about this TL last night. It was about a potential Madnessverse Obama. that gives me an idea: mabye Obama in the Redux can play the role that Romney played in Classic?

"My fellow Comrade-Patriots! We uh, must have hope that we uh, can change the world for the better! And by that, I mean we uh, we must hope that Almighty Jehovah, uh blesses us, and allows us to change the world for the uh, better, via the elimination of the treacherous Russian race! This will be a big job, but uh, I believe and I hope, that we will succeed in the end. All Hail the New Jerusalem!"

ap_125974061874.jpg

RUMP Supreme Chief Billy Hadrada Overland addresses the MDP in Schicagwa

Despite his WASP (?) and Black sides both being Better, Mullattoes are explicitly Inferior in Skull-Measurement Marxism. Thus, he would never have been born.

Seeing as Obama is of mixed heritage (with some Irish on his moms side), he'd need to do some major records forging to hide his impure bloodlines. The irony of an Obama that actually has a fake birth cert? Oh the irony

"My fellow Comrade-Patriots! We uh, must have hope that we uh, can change the world for the better! And by that, I mean we uh, we must hope that Almighty Jehovah, uh blesses us, and allows us to change the world for the uh, better, via the elimination of the treacherous Russian race! This will be a big job, but uh, I believe and I hope, that we will succeed in the end. All Hail the New Jerusalem!"

ap_125974061874.jpg

RUMP Supreme Chief Billy Hadrada Overland addresses the MDP in Schicagwa

Bruhrack Obruhma-class bruh moment

Seeing as Obama is of mixed heritage (with some Irish on his moms side), he'd need to do some major records forging to hide his impure bloodlines. The irony of an Obama that actually has a fake birth cert? Oh the irony

What could he fake as? He's too brown to match a better race.

Arabs, Indians, Mixed-Blacks, Abos, Hispanics, Natives are all infee. Scots are a celtic people Oswald could concievably be. Obama could not pass for anything else.

And Kenya would be a Mittelafrika colony, so Ann could not have had him anyway. Maybe big O could be a Illuminist *Russian?

Despite his WASP (?) and Black sides both being Better, Mullattoes are explicitly Inferior in Skull-Measurement Marxism. Thus, he would never have been born.

I still think that part of the Oswald Reforms will be a reform of Scientific Marxism. After all, since it's a science, it is entirely possible for it to change, unlike the Prophet Burr condemning intermarriage with the Irish. Science evolves, so this is actually a fairly plausible thing to pass off:

"The Patriot-Saints of the past wrongly believed that racial mixing between Betters is wrong. The science of the time seemed to demonstrate this, and we should all be thankful to them that they decided to be safe, rather than sorry. Racial mixing between an African-American and a Anglo-Saxon is an entirely different issue than the mixing of an Anglo-Saxon and an Irish. The former is safe, whereas the latter is horribly immoral and evil, as the Prophet Burr wisely told us."

What could he fake as? He's too brown to match a better race.

Arabs, Indians, Mixed-Blacks, Abos, Hispanics, Natives are all infee. Scots are a celtic people Oswald could concievably be. Obama could not pass for anything else.

And Kenya would be a Mittelafrika colony, so Ann could not have had him anyway. Maybe big O could be a Illuminist *Russian?
Ann is studying in Liberia, visits Mittleafrikan Kenya for reasons, has an affair with Barack Sr, bring up Oliver Dunham as her son

Considering his OTL father is from Kenya, a country whose population is considered inferior even by the black population of the RU, i see three possibilities:
1) His father somehow managed to be accepted by RU's society. I can see him becoming a collaborationist for the government of Mittleafrika and/or a missionaire for the AFC Church.

2)Like Oswald from 0.1, Obama is able to hide his true heritage and joins the RU's high society, becoming soon famous for his brutality against the Inferiors.

3)What @Sunstone77 said

And Kenya would be a Mittelafrika colony, so Ann could not have had him anyway

I don't know about y'all, but Mittleafrika strikes me as a rather unstable and, in the long run, unsustainable animal. White minority rule over such a large area is just impractical. Basically the only hope it has for long-term survival would be in transitioning into a genocidal settler colony that wants to make the Congo as white as the Rhine, and even this is an extreme long shot that would probably fail. So, if chaos ensued, it's not crazy to think the Union might... break a couple pieces off. Barry's dad fakes being a Better and an AFC follower after that happens, and the Oswald Reforms take the shape I suspect they will, and boom.

I don't know about y'all, but Mittleafrika strikes me as a rather unstable and, in the long run, unsustainable animal. White minority rule over such a large area is just impractical. Basically the only hope it has for long-term survival would be in transitioning into a genocidal settler colony that wants to make the Congo as white as the Rhine, and even this is an extreme long shot that would probably fail. So, if chaos ensued, it's not crazy to think the Union might... break a couple pieces off. Barry's dad fakes being a Better and an AFC follower after that happens, and the Oswald Reforms take the shape I suspect they will, and boom.
So are we doing the Oswald Reforms? Because he might not even need to fake then...

I still think that part of the Oswald Reforms will be a reform of Scientific Marxism. After all, since it's a science, it is entirely possible for it to change, unlike the Prophet Burr condemning intermarriage with the Irish. Science evolves, so this is actually a fairly plausible thing to pass off:

"The Patriot-Saints of the past wrongly believed that racial mixing between Betters is wrong. The science of the time seemed to demonstrate this, and we should all be thankful to them that they decided to be safe, rather than sorry. Racial mixing between an African-American and a Anglo-Saxon is an entirely different issue than the mixing of an Anglo-Saxon and an Irish. The former is safe, whereas the latter is horribly immoral and evil, as the Prophet Burr wisely told us."

So Sci-Marxism is *not* part of AFC, just the Irish part? This changes... things.

A L L H A I L P R E S I D E N T O B A M A