Bela_Lugosi (1).jpg

lf.jpeg

4aa35fe2915d5f58e4e8699c31819bff1776c35_r.jpg

A modern Caesar in a post-absolutist world shuns the bedazzling uniforms of Napoleons past by adopting a suit as his go-to apparel.

And honestly it's kind of appropriate. I already pictured Europan nobility dressing in the Dracula style anyway. Lol

Honestly seeing Bella Lugosi as Napoleon V makes me hope he will develop some kind of unhealty obsession for Vlad III Of Wallachia and his war against the Ottomans, making him the french version of Khan Viktor.

Surprisingly not xenophobic...I assume it’s to leave room for Pinnacle Xenos.

Anyways, all hail!

Yeah, mostly because of the conversation about which aliens would be accepted.

honestly, authoritarian fanatic xenophobe would be a little more precise, but still, awesomely horrifying.

Probably but I figured they would be more selectively xenophobic and allow some humanoid aliens so with that in mind, I went for a 3 ethic empire

Honestly seeing Bella Lugosi as Napoleon V makes me hope he will develop some kind of unhealty obsession for Vlad III Of Wallachia and his war against the Ottomans, making him the french version of Khan Viktor.

Please no. Viktor was tedious enough; he was one of the worst aspects of the whole TL, and by far the least believable. Do we need another copy of him?

Was jokingly going to suggest Karloff as Churchill’s successor but after finding out Karloff is also half-Indian, I kinda want to see him as a leader of something in the subcontinent, either as an independence leader or a bloody tyrant

I second this. Maybe his ancestry can be explained in terms of English immigration to the comparatively prosperous India during the Puppet-Kingdom or subsequent warlord/early Republican periods.

A subordinate of Bose's India?

Not sure how much I'd like Bose to be important here... unless its Satyendra Nath Bose of Einstein-condensate fame.

Has anyone even thought about the Ottomans in the last hundred years, though? Even the Tehran Pact was disassembled easy enough once the other fronts of the Big War ended.

Has anyone even thought about the Ottomans in the last hundred years, though? Even the Tehran Pact was disassembled easy enough once the other fronts of the Big War ended.
Sorry, i should have expressed myself better.
My idea was that Napoleon V would end up considering himself the last defender of the Catholic world against all its various enemies, even praising Vlad III's actions in his war against the Ottomans and indentyfing himself with him.
Also you know he could bring back Impaling as the best way to deal with Europa's enemies.

Yeah, after writing this even i find this idea stupid

What little I've written on Napoleon V shows him being pretty much a figurehead, accepting his new place of inferiority compared to the Diet. I haven't written his official bio yet (which also show us some more of why Napoleon IV turned into such a disaster, as long promised). He might be power hungry, or want to once again bring glory to his family (arguably something lacking since L'Aiglon). But he's giving it a modern approach. He is going to become an interesting figure, for sure.

For one, how does he feel about the Supercatholics? Papa Musso? Von Braunau? Is he a supercatholic sympathiser or has the futility of the last war shown him moderation in all things? It's gonna be cool. I didn't wanna write about him yet without a picture to use, and now I should be good to explore Imperial Paris once again.

I can´t wait to read the update on Europa's current state! Also, what happened to Italy's monarch? It was a queen, right? What's her current situation? And finally, could we have a World Tour Update before diving into the madness of WWII? I'm particulary interested in South America and Russia -including Imperial remnants and, why not, Viktorist cults, I mean, could you imagine a more perfect reaction to the Illuminist than a movement that actually worships the Mad Tsar-Khan...and his heirs.

I haven't written his official bio yet (which also show us some more of why Napoleon IV turned into such a disaster, as long promised).

"And so young Nappy learned an important lesson from his father: seven-front wars are best avoided."

On that note-- do the children have birth names that aren't Napoleon and just take it as a regnal name, or if that is the name given to every male in the family then do they have nicknames so they can be told apart? Now that the Bonaparte-Habsburg family has reached a healthy size of probably several thousand (legitimate) members, I'd appreciate a look into the dynamics within that system. Are there recognizable "French" and "German" factions, and subfactions within those? Have any groups sought to ride the wave of Supercatholicism, or attach themselves to Braunau/Goering specifically (e.g. ambitious Imperial cadet branch supplying either man with a well-connected wife)? Have any tried to devise an alternative liberal-royalist movement? How close is the Caesar to his cousins, and how much of a priority does he consider it to keep tabs on the family as a whole? I'm guessing the Diet doesnt really care much about that, so the responsibility is one of the few that falls to him.

More generally I'm happy that Nap V is remaining a figurehead as promised earlier, because it would make his interactions with the other symbol of Catholic unity, Pope Peter II, all the more interesting. They'll be equals in a sense, and any conflicts between them would reflect that.

Last edited:
Napo V may be a figure head, but it's his brother Jérôme-Lois Napoleon Bonaparte you'll need to watch out for mwuhahahaha!!!

180820_r32597.jpg

Jérôme-Lois Napoleon just before he decides to punch you in the nads for being a dirty Illuminist