I really would love to hear more about this as well! As for Rome and Greece..

Here's my stab at a semi coherent narrative.

The Pinnacle Man originates in the Garden of Eden, somewhere around Israel/Africa. The Pinnacle Race founds the Kingdom of Israel. Around the time that Solomon becomes King and Israel splits in twain, a large band of refugees flee North to Greece. There, they separate into smaller groups, forming the Ancient Greek civilization. However, in the wilderness, they forget the Jewish religion. Still, they are virtuous and Christ has yet to come, so they are favored. The hordes of Persian Infees who laid waist to the Middle East are fended off. When not fighting the Persian king worshipers, they fight each other. One such war is the Trojan War. After the destruction of Troy, a band of survivors again flees, this time to Italy. One group founds a town upon seven hills. Rome. The city wouldn't be called that until Romulus rises to power. Ancient Rome continues to slowly build in strength and wealth, especially after the corrupt spawn of Romulus's once noble line are overthrown and replaced with the Republic! Meanwhile in the East, Alexander the Great, the first true Strong Man from Greece, makes his legendary conquests. However, in a sign of things to come, he falls prey to the feminine wiles of his "spoils." After his death, his commanders gradually do the same, copulating with the hideous Asiatic Infee Hordes. Thus, the Hellenistic powers stagnate and decline in unholy decadence. Back in the West, Rome is again conquering their fellow Pinnacle refugees in Italy, who had the "good sense" to slaughter or enslave the natives rather than breed with them. The Republic expands, destroying Infee Carthage, and reclaiming Greece, which has become impure (although they don't know that). They tragically begin to mix with the now impure Greek Infees, but do so more slowly than the Greeks did to their conquests. Meanwhile, the Empire is formed after the Civil Wars, with Caesar and Augustus being Patriotic Strong Men fighting against the decadent and Infee enthralled Senate. Their family refuses to accept Christ as their Savior, which dooms them. The Empire endures for centuries, even as the slow but never ceasing mixing of the races weakens them, as well as their wars against fellow Pinnacle Men in Germany, theorized to be the sons of another group fleeing the division of Israel. They even accept and spread Christianity. However, their sins of paganism and race treason catch up to them. Attila the Hun and his horde of Asiatic Infee Rapist-Aggressors is used to obliterate the decaying edifice. The Empire falls, and so too the Pinnacle Man. France, Germany, and Britain preserve their fluids by either successfully resisting or being isolated from the Hunnic Invaders. They begin anew. In the East, decadent and disgusting Greek Heathen Infees claim to be successors of Rome, but fall to slightly more vigorous Infees (Turks) after inventing the nauseating travesty of "Orthodox Christianity." Rome is dead, but her children live on in Germany, Protestant France, Britain, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, Africa and anywhere the Jews are.

The impression I get is that the Roman Republic and Principate-era Empire are "glorious empires Pinnacle Men rah rah" etc, whereas the Dominate era, being Christian and *spits* Catholic, would be "degenerate miscegenating decadent" etc. Hence the Rome of the Roman Catholic Church getting sacked by Germanic tribes * wouldn't be a propaganda difficulty, it would be propaganda glory: "glorious Anglo-Saxons sacked Catholic Rome before, we'll do it again!". So ironically the ultra-Christian RU would be idolising the earlier pre-Christian Rome, albeit as virtuous men who had yet to discover the one true faith of Christianity, and despising the later Christian Rome. (Of course the Americans' retort to this would be that Catholicism isn't Christian, it's devil-worship, so this wouldn't seem strange to them; but everyone else might find it quite funny.)

* I know that the image of savage Germanic barbarians at the gates of Rome isn't actually true according to modern scholarship—more like "military officers who'd served under the Romans as mercenaries and were in many ways as Roman as the late emperors whom they deposed"—but we're going with traditional historiography here. Obviously this has nothing to do with what actually happened.

Let's add some Kirkism into the mix by having Atlantis be the birthplace and capital of the once-mighty Primordial Pinnacle Race that ruled over the world before Satan used his wicked ways to corrupt the ancient civilization to the point that Jehovah was forced to sink the continent to the abyss. However, He allowed Noah and his uncorrupted followers to live by "instructing" them to build a huge ark that sailed off before cleansing the world with a downpour of rain. After about 40 days of stormy weather, the ark lands somewhere between Africa and the Holy Land, thus Pinnacle Race lives on in a world now filled to the brim with Satan's ape-evolved, Inferior minions and followers.

Wow, I can't believe I wrote this crap.

That totally "makes sense." It would also explain why they can't find the Garden of Eden. Maybe it was in Lake Maracaibo or thereabouts but it sank into the sea as part of God's Judgement? Make it even more eldritch by saying it is still guarded underwater and that the Angel Uriel still resides under the waves, still guarding the original paradise. Cue scientists refusing to prove the whole Kirkist theory by saying "I don't wanna get smited by Cthul-er I mean Uriel. Ain't enough Enochian warding on any submarine to go looking for that."

That totally "makes sense." It would also explain why they can't find the Garden of Eden. Maybe it was in Lake Maracaibo or thereabouts but it sank into the sea as part of God's Judgement? Make it even more eldritch by saying it is still guarded underwater and that the Angel Uriel still resides under the waves, still guarding the original paradise. Cue scientists refusing to prove the whole Kirkist theory by saying "I don't wanna get smited by Cthul-er I mean Uriel. Ain't enough Enochian warding on any submarine to go looking for that."

All of this makes me want the WMIT: Lovecraftian Edition to be canon so bad.

That's absolutely mad. I love it.
Thanks. Oh, if you want some help regarding the realism of your little space phase in the future of WMiT, Ill be happy to help. You should check out Isaac Arthur's subreddit, and his youtube channel for things like that. Granted, his visions are on the order of several centuries or millennia later into the future (in the average of his timeline. See Iron Stars and Colonizing Black Holes [an episode on his YT channel] for really really really far future projects, but he's got videos on early to middle phase of space colonization, stuff like that.
And this is, done under the known laws of physics. (yes there's episodes that break the laws of physics, but his general format is don't break the laws of physics).

You shouldn't go into soft Sci-Fi. No, that's too easy, a bunch of handwaving. Ships transfer from Earth to other space colonies, in a timescale longer than even a typical Colonial empire, where men and goods might take several months to reach point B from point A.
So, hence, this pretty much eliminates any form of space empire monopoly on colonization, because it's going to be super hard to deal with the rebellions and isolations. So, just from this alone, you already have a big challenge to tackle. Hard sci fi will work wonders if you work hard enough. New problems for a NUSA/RU aspiring to establish Republican Unions on every planet gives you a story.

And the longer you go into the future during this phase... well, let's say you'll get a bunch of new subspecies, if not races of Humanity from all the isolation involved, this especially being true of interstellar empires.. which by the way, SUCK more than just an empire in the solar system. The closest star is 4 light years away, so if you transmit a message, it will get there in 4 years.

The scariest part of regular WMIT is that you don’t even need eldritch beings to drive humanity insane, they’re doing it all on their own

True. The real madness was the twisted ideologies and faiths mankind erected themselves and used to justify atrocities.

Cosmic horror WMIT would be interesting though because honestly the world being faced with oblivion from horrors beyond comprehension might on net be an improvement. And it would be great to see the reactions of RU cultists worshiping a cosmic horror they mistake for Jehovah or an angel only to be proven horrifically wrong.

Last edited:
Would be kind of hilarious if an actual angel (or some cosmic being who inspired the concept of angels) showed up and ORRA tried to destroy it because it didn’t look human enough (like the many eyed wheels that are Ophanim) or their wisdom and love clashes with AFC and Pinnacle Blood beliefs.

“Love they fellow man, regardless of his heritage”
“Sounds like Infee loving crap to me. Squad! Circular chap with the wing there? Five rounds rapid!”

Would be kind of hilarious if an actual angel (or some cosmic being who inspired the concept of angels) showed up and ORRA tried to destroy it because it didn’t look human enough (like the many eyed wheels that are Ophanim) or their wisdom and love clashes with AFC and Pinnacle Blood beliefs.

“Love they fellow man, regardless of his heritage”
“Sounds like Infee loving crap to me. Squad! Circular chap with the wing there? Five rounds rapid!”

Concept: The Second Coming happens only for the RU to execute Jesus as a 'Beutelist agitator and enemy of Christian values.'

Concept: The Second Coming happens only for the RU to execute Jesus as a 'Beutelist agitator and enemy of Christian values.'
Or when hes standing in Judgement of everyone Jesus despairs at how everyone has turned to madness and hes just like "Guys, I suffered and died on a bloody cross for you people. Now im going to have to damn you all anyway,Man Humanity is disappointing"

The Maddnessverse dose seam like the build up to the book of revualtions. I can picture the RU forcing everone to wear the prsdient sin number as a sign of loyalty and the president sin number being 666 . I can also see the poeple of ru mistking the antichrist for the second coming ecleitng him presidnet and mistkign the second coming for the anti christ and having him shoot. The world just need to be reduced to ten kingdoms

Sounds like fodder for Joe Goebbels to write about:

"And Christ Jesus said, 'I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. Heed me, and abandon your despicable ways, for it is the only way you shall escape eternal torment at the hands of the Beast.'

And the ORRA men said, 'You are Arab Infee scum! Open fire on the heretic!'"

--Excerpted from Goebbels controversial 1939 novel, The Divine Comedy of Hell on Earth

---

One could also interpret the AFC as one of the Seven Churches of Asia spoken about in Revelations:

"I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."

The works of Burr could be interpreted as the book supposedly sent to the church of Philadelphia (obviously referring to the ancient city in the text, but the RU need not consider such trivialities; maybe they'll even change the names of the rest of the seven cities to American cities to make things more interesting).

Howdy my fellow Comrade-Patriots! All of this talk of WMIT and the Book of Revelations has sparked a revelation from Jehovah! I direct your attention to Revelation 12:

12:1- And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars

12:14-
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent

12:15- Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent.

12:16- But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

Now, some good old-fashioned TTL Fascist analysis. The woman with the crown of 12 stars is clearly the Pinnacle Race. This can be seen in the Bloodstained Banner:

RareFlags_IAS_00205.jpg

The 13th star in the middle represents the woman. The 12 stars around are her crown. The flag can also represent the 12 tribes of Israel coming home to the 13th star, America, the New Jerusalem. Speaking of the New Jerusalem...

The Eagle's Wings are of course, directly tied to the national bird. America, the New Jerusalem, is relatively isolated from the Mongoloid herd of Infees, and has provided safe harbor for generations of Pinnacle Blooded folks fleeing oppression and murder. In America, the Pinnacle Man has been nourished by the rich wilderness to get in shape for fighting the Serpent.

The Serpent, is of course, the Kingdom of Satan and his son the Anti-Christ. In modern times, this is in the form of the Papist-Illuminist-Eduist-Asiatic-Neutrality Axis of Satanic Terror. The Serpent (aforementioned devil nations) will spew his water to overtake and drown the woman. In other words, the forces of Satan intend to drown the Pinnacle Race under an unending tide of devilish, impure, and vicious Infees and False Christians of all types.

However, fear not my fellow Christians of Good Fluidation, for our Republic is built upon rock, not sand! God shall open the Earth up and swallow our enemies as they invade our sacred soil! The Lord our God shall destroy our enemies and uplift us, his Chosen People! ALL HAIL!!!!

*Has cocaine induced convulsions*