"What Madness Is This?" Redux: The Union Forever

Discussion in 'Alternate History Discussion: Before 1900' started by Napoleon53, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Born in the USSA Well-Known Member

That alone is sending Yankee race theorists into paroxysms.

2. raffaele gaggioli Well-Known Member

Their current leader is a Slav. It is safe to assume they really suck at their job

3. Philosopher Jaden Smith Who gave this moron a computer?

The Immolation of Joe Steele.

4. FranzAncheNo Citizen of the Republic of Pistoia

I think we're all missing something with this "The Neutrality pact can actually defeat the RU at least with a long guerrilla.": weapons of mass destruction.
    We already have gasses and I'm pretty sure that the post cleansing month RU has a lot of experience in large scale poisoning.
    Also does the RU have a Nuclear program, if so...

5. Napoleon53 Pinnacle Order of Monocled Sirs ಠ_ರೃ

Republican Union Space Force High Command
    Quick note from work: If I ever write a 3.0 of this TL, it will go full cosmic horror. Perhaps called "The Depths of Madness." Imagine Lake Maracaibo is where they instead find the right arm or nose of a gigantic old one. All those centuries, it's been plotting. The Council of Jehovah actually are cultists dedicated to worshipping the Ancient Ones. By getting them to worship "Jehovah," their praises and prayers are actually heard by someone else....

I dunno, could be cool. Lol

6. CapitalistHippie AH.com's token libertarian

Honestly I am 1000% down for that and if I had a steady income I would be willing to pay for it to happen.

7. dakkafex Certified in Akashic Records Management

stop, you're giving me more EU ideas

8. Roger Redux The Revisionist

The Mother of all ASBs (a.k.a. "The Real World")
  9. MuricanTauri1776 Well-Known Member

Georgians technically are not slavs IIRC.

But they do suck at their job.

10. MuricanTauri1776 Well-Known Member

"Mexican is a dead language"

Spanish still exists though.

Does the RU do the 'convert or die' thing for non-racially infee papists?

Simeon, HeX and Ameroboto like this.
  11. Philosopher Jaden Smith Who gave this moron a computer?

Speaking of which, is there any official post detailing the RU’s racial hierarchy?

12. Sunstone77 Well-Known Member

WMIT goes full Vivere Militare Est? HELL YEAH, I'D READ THAT :extremelyhappy:

13. Napoleon53 Pinnacle Order of Monocled Sirs ಠ_ರೃ

What I love about WMIT is that it is the culmination of every bit of knowledge and thing I love. Napoleon, ARW, WWI, WWII, secret societies, conspiracy theories, Bible, Eschatology, Star Wars, Nixon, JFK, 1920s-70s, occultism, HPL, 1984, Brave New World, Fahrenheit, Animal Farm, etc. It's the brain baby of everything I find interesting, exciting, or disturbing.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  14. Master Xion Replica Keyblade Master

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but what do guys think will be the ultimate fate of the Europan Empire in the upcoming war? Will it:

1. Survive the upcoming war, crush Britain and the Germans and engage the RU/NUSA in a Cold War?

2. Not only survive but outright crush the RU?

3. RU, the Germans, Britain, and the Russians finish it off and divide the spoils amongst themselves?

15. LostInNewDelhi Anarcho-Shaivist

Wherein Americans are indeed a Chosen Few, but for what purpose, and by whom...

Sounds epic, maybe the notion could be raised in some subversive novel that comes out in the early Oswaldian liberalization of society.

16. raffaele gaggioli Well-Known Member

Survive but it will end up with an expanded Illuminist empire as its neightbor and the RU will probably end up dominating the american continent

Yeah, but it is not the same language as Mexican

Also i think that the RU's racial hierarchy doesn't care about the color of the skin: remember that the Manifest Destinity party considers blacks and japanese superior to white irish and slavs

Simeon, Murica1776 and Ameroboto like this.
  17. Napoleon53 Pinnacle Order of Monocled Sirs ಠ_ರೃ

Speaking of the mythos: One thing I thought of recently was referencing both Exxon and the Rats in the Walls. One of America's main gas station chains, perhaps the first, could be called Exham. I really like that idea.

18. MuricanTauri1776 Well-Known Member

Yes but we know both spaniards and natives are infee. However, I was asking that question, for, say, a german immigrant to mexico who is catholic. Or any catholic german. Do they do a convert or die for them or just say 'he is a tainted papist, once a papist, always a papist'?

Also what difference is there between Spanish and "Mexican" that would make it a separate language other than vosotros?

Time Enough and Simeon like this.
  19. Napoleon53 Pinnacle Order of Monocled Sirs ಠ_ರೃ

Witness the creative process, lol:

EXHAM: OTHERWORLDLY EXCELLENCE

EXHAM: EXCEEDING YOUR EXPECTATIONS

EXHAM: AMERICA'S OLDEST FULL SERVICE STATION

EXHAM: EXCELSIOR

20. MuricanTauri1776 Well-Known Member

Add in alien infiltraitors, maybe the RU and French/Russians/Chinese becoming puppets of different Old Ones/Aliens, or maybe one or the other. RU and the Old Ones vs. Alien-puppet France.

All the while the Old Ones require sacrifices, either betters only or inferiors, resulting in Human Farms.