No, no, no, you got it wrong feller!

The Fascist Illuminati Jews are trying to put cocaine into our soda to promote race-mixing and force us to hand Jacksonland and Yonderland over to their African-American allies! The only reasonable solution is to ban cocaine! Hark the Sound of Sober Men's Voices!
Sir,as A member of the Office for Public Virtue, I would like to remind you impuning our Allies Honor is against Carolinian law and Hospitality, will I need to Look into you further?

Sir,as A member of the Office for Public Virtue, I would like to remind you impuning our Allies Honor is against Carolinian law and Hospitality, will I need to Look into you further?

*whips out State Director badge*

Nothing to see here officer, just writing utterly absurd propaganda to smoke out possible Normanists in accordance with Secret Chancellery Order 66. Move along before I report you to head office in Raleigh, ya hear? Hark the Sound

*whips out State Director badge*

Nothing to see here officer, just writing utterly absurd propaganda to smoke out possible Normanists in accordance with Secret Chancellery Order 66. Move along before I report you to head office in Raleigh, ya hear? Hark the Sound
Uh...Yes Sir,Hark The Sound!!!

looks at his partner, and pounds the car

Damnnit I need to find someone else to arrest or the quota is not going to be filled. Any Suggestions as to where we could look?

So, what we're heading to is:

Uncle Adi deposes a little girl and Pope Mussolini anoints him Holy Roman Emperor in a move to shift Catholic rule from Paris and back East, sort of like the Eastern and Western Roman Empires. Don't forget that the League of Tsars controls Constantinople.

SM3jqqO.jpg

Will Napoleon V the Cuckhold move to deal with this potential rival? Will there be war between the Catholics? Or will we see Uncle Adi as the eternal emperor, battling the Illuminist technocratic hordes of the East?

hqdefault.jpg

So, what we're heading to is:

Uncle Adi deposes a little girl and Pope Mussolini anoints him Holy Roman Emperor in a move to shift Catholic rule from Paris and back East, sort of like the Eastern and Western Roman Empires. Don't forget that the League of Tsars controls Constantinople.
So are we going to get Abunch of Sedevanctists in Paris, who are actually pretty reasonable ("Pope Peter won his election through corrupt means and his monumental arrogance has tainted him in the eyes of god") until you look into what they have to say pecifically about the Bonapartes ("they are gods chosen on Earth to defend civilization and opposing them is tantamount to opposing Christ himself")

So if Adolf ends up overthrowing the Austrian monarchy, how long until Peter II decides to do the same with the Italian one?
After all he can simply claim that the king was unable to protect the catholic world during the war.

So I may be missing something here, but I’m not entirely sure how the assassination of a monarch of one region of the European sphere that is not Napoleon would trigger an economic crisis on par with OTL Great Depression. There would probably be a recession, but unless there were other holes in the economy that went unmentioned, I don’t see why all of Europa goes full-on economic ruin.

So I may be missing something here, but I’m not entirely sure how the assassination of a monarch of one region of the European sphere that is not Napoleon would trigger an economic crisis on par with OTL Great Depression. There would probably be a recession, but unless there were other holes in the economy that went unmentioned, I don’t see why all of Europa goes full-on economic ruin.
Seeing as how Austria-Hungry used to be part of the Europan empire, a lot of the economy and stuff are probably still heavily tied, and all the other economies are thus tied to Europa. So if one starts crashing, it’ll drag the rest down with it.

Or at least that’s my No-Prize explination

So, if I remember right, we currently have;

- Mussolini as the Pope
- Uncle Adolf about to declare himself the new Holy Roman Emperor, with Pope Mussolini’s backing
- JFK and “Joe Steele” set to be future presidents of the RU
- HPL off in some secret laboratory building WMDs

Did I miss anyone?