American Fascist Rally circa 1933, notably includes a portrait of Benedict Arnold in the center.
tdih-02-20-gettyimages-97284815.jpg

One thing I wondered how many people picked up on was the end of Patton's memo that said "don't make the quartermaster let the cat out of the bag." If I recall correctly, that means cat o' nine tails, not a cat. I rwas rather pleased with that line. Lol

I'm considering doing a semi-regular update form, or at least a couple special chapters, called "Project Percival Internal Memos" covering the antics going on at the offices, going sometimes from hysterically funny to grimdark. Lol

Project Percival seems like the perfect name for a a series in the book universe you're going to create! It could cover various experiments gone wrong and the attempts of the ORRA agents to cover everything up. I also thing it would be cool to have a few ORRA agents discover the horrible truth about what these drugs are doing to the populace and attempt in vain to depose the RU leadership(maybe with help from the underground Bull Moose Movement). So many possibilities!

dreams-are-what-le-cinema-is-for-the-shining-1980-overlook-hotel-carpet-l-36e101e322da12d4.jpeg

Halls of the NUSA High Command, circa 1990.

kotexlady1.jpg

NUSA Space Force female uniform, circa 2001

c9b6eda9100a5690e0483911c4115262.jpg

Average American home, circa 2019.

Project Percival seems like the perfect name for a a series in the book universe you're going to create! It could cover various experiments gone wrong and the attempts of the ORRA agents to cover everything up. I also thing it would be cool to have a few ORRA agents discover the horrible truth about what these drugs are doing to the populace and attempt in vain to depose the RU leadership(maybe with help from the underground Bull Moose Movement). So many possibilities!

I just thought of something rad! Do basically creepypasta videos narrating through assorted internal memos from the project. Hell, I have a good microphone right now, so that would be EASY to do to give my youtube channel for this TL more content!

Last edited:
Sounds very SCP, especially with the black comedy of the "office pranks."

Picture Dr. Strangelove meets Russian Sleep Experiment meets SCP meets Lovecraft.

I'd love for Patton to constantly be trying to find some drug where he could walk again. "MY ATHELING! I CAN WALK!"

Last edited:
Picture Dr. Strangelove meets Russian Sleep Experiment meets SCP meets Lovecraft.

I'd love for Patton to constantly be trying to find some drug where he could walk again. "MY ATHELING! I CAN WALK!"

Perhaps adversting your creepypasta videos on pateron page will attract more people to give to it

Is the world going to stop evoling techonglcally in the 70's or just asticicallly.
Based on how he replied, only ascetically/culturally. Rather than "eternal 50s," like last TL, its "eternal 70s." Yet in the last time tech continued to progress. For more detail, though not much spoiler, check out one post he gave in response, and notice how there is a weird retro looking mobile phone and car screen. So it does progress, but it doesn't adopt new styles really.

Although I'm definitely a 50's/early 60's man myself when it comes to retro looks, I fully support TTL's eternal 70's. Everyone is going to be high out of their goddamn minds, shirt collars are going to be the size of jet wings, people are going to be buying shit like crazy, the amount of free sex going on would make us blush, and the whole show is being run by an insane fascist dictatorship that's trying to compete with the big dogs in the Multidimensional Genocide League. Honestly, WMIT is basically becoming the setting for a dystopian movie/novel from the 1970's. Oversexed, unshaved, hyper-materialist, drug addict Commie-Nazis y'all!

Napelon is a great at writing dyitopian fiction. It would be neat if someone him a deal for what maddness is this movie or tv series

Although I'm definitely a 50's/early 60's man myself when it comes to retro looks, I fully support TTL's eternal 70's. Everyone is going to be high out of their goddamn minds, shirt collars are going to be the size of jet wings, people are going to be buying shit like crazy, the amount of free sex going on would make us blush, and the whole show is being run by an insane fascist dictatorship that's trying to compete with the big dogs in the Multidimensional Genocide League. Honestly, WMIT is basically becoming the setting for a dystopian movie/novel from the 1970's. Oversexed, unshaved, hyper-materialist, drug addict Commie-Nazis y'all!
I just hope we have some 50s/60s dystopia before the 70s dystopia happened and maybe an 80s dystopia as well.

My whole house is Mid Century Modern in decor, with thrift shop starburst clocks and a working 1960s color TV console, because I think the 50s-60s were beautiful. 70s stuff has a place in my heart, but it's almost more of a meme or something. It's like I know how many people think the 70s are hideous, so it becomes cute kitsch.

I just hope we have some 50s/60s dystopia before the 70s dystopia happened and maybe an 80s dystopia as well.

Don't worry, all eras will be cranked up to 11. The 20s we're in right now are gonna get even crazier. I personally dislike the 80s for dystopia because then it could just become cyberpunk.

Napelon is a great at writing dyitopian fiction. It would be neat if someone him a deal for what maddness is this movie or tv series

That's the dream.

Don't worry, all eras will be cranked up to 11. The 20s we're in right now are gonna get even crazier. I personally dislike the 80s for dystopia because then it could just become cyberpunk.
I'm sure you find something in the 80s that you can make into a dystopia, you're an imaginative guy. a tip I focus on is having the previous decade dystopia trends merge with the next decade dystopia trends. like economic clans evolved into 80s megacorporation, all while having the characteristics of both trends still existing at the same time.

if the 20s are going to turn up to 11, then otl prohibition is going to look like child play compares to WMIT prohibition. also the webcomic Lackadaisy might have some ideas since it takes place in the 1920s and the author does her research.

I can't find much unending 1970s art of DeviantArt. That's making me feel real good about originality. I was telling my buddy IRL about this tonight and he asked, "What would you call that style? 70spunk?" I thought of the perfect name for the style I'm going to create:

Woodpanel Floppydisk.

There's Raygun Gothic, then there is Woodpanel Floppydisk. lol

if the 20s are going to turn up to 11, then otl prohibition is going to look like child play compares to WMIT prohibition. also the webcomic Lackadaisy might have some ideas since it takes place in the 1920s and the author does her research.

There really isn't Prohibition in the Union, as they love their liquor. Absinthe in very much banned though.

Last edited:
I can't find much unending 1970s art of DeviantArt. That's making me feel real good about originality. I was telling my buddy IRL about this tonight and he asked, "What would you call that style? 70spunk?" I thought of the perfect name for the style I'm going to create:

Wood Panel Floppydisk.

There's Raygun Gothic, then there is Wood Panel Floppydisk. lol

There really isn't Prohibition in the Union, as they love their liquor. Absinthe in very much banned though.
but it cant be the 1920s without prohibition? prohibition also lead to al calpon and the American mafia that the 20s is so famous for.

but it cant be the 1920s without prohibition? prohibition also lead to al calpon and the American mafia that the 20s is so famous for.

The 1920s roared in America because of uncontrolled capitalism in the aftermath of WWI (and then the super-fun 30s happened, lol).As for the mafia, the Economic Clans are taking its place TTL, since there are few living Italians in America post-Cleansing Month.

The 1920s roared in America because of uncontrolled capitalism in the aftermath of WWI (and then the super-fun 30s happened, lol).As for the mafia, the Economic Clans are taking its place TTL, since there are few living Italians in America post-Cleansing Month.
so no super American mafia or secret police captain al calpon?