Santo Ambrosio com o baculo e com a frusta.jpg

@Napoleon53 , if you ned to find a papal name for Mussolini and/or a teological ispiration for his actions, i would suggest you to use Saint Ambrose, saint patron of Milan.
Not only he was known for his persecutions against everything that wasn't chatolic including other christians,pagans and jews ( to the point he refused the idea that Jesus was jewish), but he also strongly believed that political power should be submissive to the Church.
Interesting enough Ambrose also believed that classical roman virtues could be still used if united with the teachings of the Bible so you could have Mussolini's obsession with imperial Rome even in this TL

View attachment 458720
@Napoleon53 , if you ned to find a papal name for Mussolini and/or a teological ispiration for his actions, i would suggest you to use Saint Ambrose, saint patron of Milan.
Not only he was known for his persecutions against everything that wasn't chatolic including other christians,pagans and jews ( to the point he refused the idea that Jesus was jewish), but he also strongly believed that political power should be submissive to the Church.
Interesting enough Ambrose also believed that classical roman virtues could be still used if united with the teachings of the Bible so you could have Mussolini's obsession with imperial Rome even in this TL
Nah, Pope Leo would be Better, he’s famous for facing down the Huns outside of Rome and in the current enviroment, that would be considered more than abit desirable..

Nah, Pope Leo would be Better, he’s famous for facing down the Huns outside of Rome and in the current enviroment, that would be considered more than abit desirable..
Well Pope Mussolini may simply use both of them: if he writes down his relgious manifesto, he will probablu use numerous sources to legitimate his decisions

Well Pope Mussolini may simply use both of them: if he writes down his relgious manifesto, he will probablu use numerous sources to legitimate his decisions
Ave, Leo Ambrosius I!
As for Pope in Avignon, I guess Clement (As Clement V who moved the Seat there.) Sylvester (Pope at the time of Constantine, was always very compliant and, needless to say, the Emperor loved it.) I.

Since I doubt there are any protestant Irish left, I bet Belfast will be a completely English/Scottish city by now. Churchill will probably have it renamed "Cromwell" to annoy the Irish (Irish hate Cromwell)

Gotta get a chapter on the Britannic Union/Ireland soon. I could imagine that the Inter-Irish border is like the Line of Control in Pakistan/India, where you have lots of skirmishes and occasional small scale wars like the Kargil War

manacus

Banned
IRA-Header-1500x1000.jpg

Ira troops in occupied Ireland preparing to conduct gorilla warfare on brittanian union troops circa 1960 colorized not canon obviously plus there's to much Mussolini hype

IRA-Header-1500x1000.jpg

Ira troops in occupied Ireland preparing to conduct gorilla warfare on brittanian union troops circa 1960 colorized not canon obviously plus there's to much Mussolini hype
they have slim chances being there that long the ira rebels will make holding onto fruitless I wouldn't be suprised at the start of the ww2 it will be ancahry area and will eaisly be taken over by ireland

there no way they will be there that long the ira rebels will be make holding onto fruitless I wouldn't be suprised at the start of the ww2 it will be ancahry area and will eaisly be taken over by ireland
all I know is that the troubles of this timeline is going to be hell on earth, that's for sure.

all I know is that the troubles of this timeline is going to be hell on earth, that's for sure.
there won't be trouble it will prob be an post apocalypse filled with bio warfare remamts everywhere remants of dieases everywhere anthrax,the deadly flu, exc and other super damgoures stuff that will make this world wonder Why are these people so crazy?

manacus

Banned
they have slim chances being there that long the ira rebels will make holding onto fruitless I wouldn't be suprised at the start of the ww2 it will be ancahry area and will eaisly be taken over by ireland
then how long do you think they will last as i want to be accurate about it

then how long do you think they will last as i want to be accurate about it
well I meant it in permant control area I sort imangie it be more like a permant borderland zone with constant fighting and both side not wanting to step into it or soemthing like madddnes like unless churchhill just doesn't kill everyone and the image is still cool

Last edited:
Posting these here for future use and also as a teaser for what is about to go down in Germania via Illuminism. The Second Enlightenment is at hand. Hold onto your arsches.

marten_eskil_winge_-_thors_fight_with_the_giants1.jpg

spartacistlrg.jpg

revolution1918lrg.jpg

654aa33e73597b9cd91a88922049f7c2.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-Z0127-305%2C_Berlin_1927%2C_Reichstreffen_RFB%2C_Th%C3%A4lmann%2C_Leow.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_119-1983-0019%2C_Kapp-Putsch%2C_Berlin.jpg

freidkorps-106655002.jpg