So basically the land version of Columbia's Soldier's Field from Bioshock Infinite complete with Duke-and-Dimwit expies... Speaking of which, can Columbia in all its crazy f*cked-up glory have a place in this althist?

I thought of that too. It's like a cross between Vault Boy, Duke and Dimwit, and Mickey Mouse. lol

Also, behold my max skills at MSPaint. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

lexgreene.jpg

How different is Madnessverse Catholicism from otl? Having Bonaparte puppets leading the church is bound to have some impact. I imagine corruption is going to be even worse, rubber stamping all the worst indulgences of the various Bonaparte branches.

I can imagine that post war, there’s going to be some push for reform and tension between the Bonaparte supporters and reformists. Maybe even a push for a Europan People's Pope like Brazil :p

I remember that the Bonaparte that got elected was actually pretty independent and wasn’t as cooperative as the the family was hoping he would be.

In the “grand purge” in Russia, plus the paranoia of viktor, that does seem slightly modeled off Stalin. I do know Ice pick joe is his own man. But is viktor industrializing Russia?

I think there should be a voice of sanity in the RU media. H would pretend to a supporter of the mad ways of American fascism but he was scertly hiding anti fascist messages in his works. O course he gets too blod and sent to an re education camp. I would suggest Charles Addams of the addams family fame. Adams had a reputation as being a free spirted iconclast.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey there kids and teens! It's time to gather around and watch our favorite hero Lexington Greene in his new show Liberty's Kids! Join Lex on his teenage adventures fighting the brainwashed minions of Mad King George, the treacherous Southrons, and even mongrelized Papist Frenchists! Watch him meet Prophet Burr, and witness the Martyrdom of Benedict Arnold and the Foundation of our Faith! Lex is joined by his lovely Scottish Pinnacle Gal Amanda Campbell and his trusty Friend from Zion, Nathaniel Judas Aaronson!

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey there kids and teens! It's time to gather around and watch our favorite hero Lexington Greene in his new show Liberty's Kids! Join Lex on his teenage adventures fighting the brainwashed minions of Mad King George, the treacherous Southrons, and even mongrelized Papist Frenchists! Watch him meet Prophet Burr, and witness the Martyrdom of Benedict Arnold and the Foundation of our Faith! Lex is joined by his lovely Scottish Pinnacle Gal Amanda Campbell and his trusty Friend from Zion, Nathaniel Judas Aaronson!
Sponsored by our good friends at the Goodyear Foundation! Animated by our fellow Nipponese at Toei Animation! And brought to you by contributions by viewers like you! ALL HAIL!

maxresdefault.jpg

I REMEMBER THIS SHOW

Same here, I remember a DVD of there's being a random prize in a box of cereal.
I REMEMBER THIS SHOW
maxresdefault.jpg

I remember the intro had a rap with Aaron Carter..

maxresdefault.jpg

The irony now the typical have a japanese(holy nippon) and black girls in other girl show have in madnesverse a very sinister double meaning

Now that show was GREAT.
Yeah it was kinda cheesy but it did have good parts for a kid show.

They had scenes like a building a sympathetic Native America tribe only for the the Americans to attack them, having a poor but free Blackman trying and failing to buy his brother in a slave auction, and portrayed Benedict Arnold in a really sympathetic light.

Still very cheesy