Behold the Field Marshal. I'm finding him a better collar soon. lol I thought about getting a leather one and pinning a tiny Russian medal to it. XD

cat.jpg

Anyway, back on topic, I'm working on a new chapter! lol

Hmm it is unlikely that it would be called Poland ball, I wonder what it would be called.

Whats a unlucky nation that continues to be unlucky.

Ireland maybe?

New chapter is gonna blow everyone's minds!

What a cutie! Maybe a little (cat-safe) Hero of the Soviet Union star?

Excellent suggestion! I'm by no means a Communist or even close, but Zhukov was such a badass he remains one of my favorite historical figures. I also considered the name Oswald. XD

The bad news, been indisposed for a bit. The good news, apparently I didn't miss anything except the Red Army's most snuggly general. (side note, looks just like my old cat, rest her zombie bones). Cannot wait for the next chapter.

New chapter is gonna blow everyone's minds!

Excellent suggestion! I'm by no means a Communist or even close, but Zhukov was such a badass he remains one of my favorite historical figures. I also considered the name Oswald. XD
Maybe make him a little medal jacked with cloth medals or something? :D That would take a while, though.

Technically.... but I really like the idea of an entire genre of Sunny flag edits

Ask and ye shall receive, oh ye non-Carolinians of few memes:

WMIT Henry Ford.jpg

Henry Ford responds to critiques of his Autos by the CGE Board of Directors (1885 colorized)

Europa vs the World.jpg

Europa and Ireland express their opinion of the Central Powers (1911 colorized)

Concerned Friends.jpg

Carolina and Nordreich look on as the Republican Union has a Cocaine induced breakdown (1913)

Czar Viktor.jpg

Czar Viktor threatens the Europans as the Bulgarians contemplate how they got into this mess (1911 colorized)

I wonder what the best strategy for the Europans to pursue would have been. Let's assume they still have to fight the Central Powers, RU, and Tsars all at once. Could they possibly pull off a victory if everything goes right? They're still the strongest power in the world, and it's not hard to imagine their enemies squabbling with each other over one issue or another.

Invading the Central Powers just seems to have bogged them down- what they really needed was to pursue a strategy against the RU. They have naval superiority and if they had managed to reinforce Quebec and California, perhaps the Americans could be held off. They might as well start actually arming the Chinese, too- doesn't hurt at this point. Then maybe if they're focused on those fronts and holding the line in the Balkans, the Central Powers will not be enraged enough to do much.

I wonder what the best strategy for the Europans to pursue would have been. Let's assume they still have to fight the Central Powers, RU, and Tsars all at once. Could they possibly pull off a victory if everything goes right? They're still the strongest power in the world, and it's not hard to imagine their enemies squabbling with each other over one issue or another.

Invading the Central Powers just seems to have bogged them down- what they really needed was to pursue a strategy against the RU. They have naval superiority and if they had managed to reinforce Quebec and California, perhaps the Americans could be held off. They might as well start actually arming the Chinese, too- doesn't hurt at this point. Then maybe if they're focused on those fronts and holding the line in the Balkans, the Central Powers will not be enraged enough to do much.
Instead of going into Holland, they should have adopted a defensive strategy, secured the South German Catholic states, then invade Poland. I know there was a Polish exodus out, but there have to still be a lot of Catholic Poles that could rise up

Instead of going into Holland, they should have adopted a defensive strategy, secured the South German Catholic states, then invade Poland. I know there was a Polish exodus out, but there have to still be a lot of Catholic Poles that could rise up
That'd definitely be viable.

But now I want to imagine an AH where CoCaro sides strongly with the French, the RU somehow gets implicated in selling weapons to China and pissing the Tsar off so much he swings down through Alaska, and everyone joins up to smack down this monstrosity. The war ending with a massive "Inferior" uprising taking over most major American cities. It's worth it just to imagine the horrified reactions of all the Fascists. Alas, that's not even close to how this seems to be going...

That'd definitely be viable.

But now I want to imagine an AH where CoCaro sides strongly with the French, the RU somehow gets implicated in selling weapons to China and pissing the Tsar off so much he swings down through Alaska, and everyone joins up to smack down this monstrosity. The war ending with a massive "Inferior" uprising taking over most major American cities. It's worth it just to imagine the horrified reactions of all the Fascists. Alas, that's not even close to how this seems to be going...
The ORRA wants to know your location.

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
I mean, I don't think they'd like me much anyways considering my ancestry. Too many Irish Catholics and Eastern Europeans in the family.

That's their problem. For me, there's always Beutelism and it's derivatives. For you, it's your choice on how you wish to stick it to the ORRA and the RU, you know.

*gets shot at by a coffee grinder*
*ducks down and grabs a rifle*