AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
The corruption and extortion...yeah, you could write a whole book of jokes about that...

I've heard it said that everything's legal in New Jersey (until you get caught). The timelines are one and the same...!

But how did we get from the Madnessverse to borderline current politics/hatred or state governments again? Meh, but I don't know how to feel about any politician from my home state of Ohio.

This song is perfect for post-war America, with a few changes to the lyrics. "Oh say, can you see, anything about my pedigree that's phony?" Jesus Christ

Last edited:

This song is perfect for post-war America, with a few changes to the lyrics. "Oh say, can you see, anything about my pedigree that's phony?" Jesus Christ

ciff-2018-Yankee-Doodle-Dandy-800x450.jpg

Yankee-Doodle-6.jpg

Everything about the movie is perfect for this TL. lol

This is just to say that I got drunk tonight and kept on yelling "Hark the sound", so I blame Murica1776 for that

*Cackles in Carolinian*

Our plan is working Chancellor! Soon we can implant patriotic Carolinian slogans in the minds of all our citizens! Hark the Sound!

And if you don't like, take it up with the Office of Public Virtue you scum sucking Beutelist!

maxresdefault.jpg

OPV Officers arresting your Beutelist neighbor! (5 seconds ago, live feed)

Last edited:
New chapter hopefully tomorrow guys!

So I was finally getting to try "Total War: Warhammer" on my new PC. Hearing Karl Franz scream as he slaughters ten people at a time immediately reminded me of the descriptions I wrote of Czar Viktor in battle ITTL. If Vik starts screaming about being "Sigmar's Heir" I doubt anyone would be surprised. Lol

So I was finally getting to try "Total War: Warhammer" on my new PC. Hearing Karl Franz scream as he slaughters ten people at a time immediately reminded me of the descriptions I wrote of Czar Viktor in battle ITTL. If Vik starts screaming about being "Sigmar's Heir" I doubt anyone would be surprised. Lol

Shit you know the RU, Russia, and Europa could work wonders in a fantasy setting. Like the Union being an empire that messes with dark magics (Spiritual Marxism) and ends up falling to it.

Just a late night musing.

Shit you know the RU, Russia, and Europa could work wonders in a fantasy setting. Like the Union being an empire that messes with dark magics (Spiritual Marxism) and ends up falling to it.

Just a late night musing.

I would love to see the RU in the Warhammer Fantasy world if only the see how the various factions react to it. I'd imagine their reactions would be a combination of amusement, befuddlement and horror.

I would love to see the RU in the Warhammer Fantasy world if only the see how the various factions react to it. I'd imagine their reactions would be a combination of amusement, befuddlement and horror.

Most likely the RU declares a holy crusade that eventually gets them smite by Chaos or Sigmar I guess.

Most likely the RU declares a holy crusade that eventually gets them smite by Chaos or Sigmar I guess.

That would probably be the end result as the RU's lack of magic would be a huge weakness that would only be partially offset by their superior technology and that's not even including how the Chaos gods could mess with them. I just want to see a scenario where someone like Malekith or Karl Franz meets Joe Steele face to face. I think they would have some interesting conversations with a few death threats sprinkled in.

That would probably be the end result as the RU's lack of magic would be a huge weakness that would only be partially offset by their superior technology and that's not even including how the Chaos gods could mess with them. I just want to see a scenario where someone like Malekith or Karl Franz meets Joe Steele face to face. I think they would have some interesting conversations with a few death threats sprinkled in.

I know relatively little of Warhammer, only skimming from things on the SW subforum over the years but the RU's long term status depends on what year they would arrive in the Warhammer World and how much Union territory comes along. There is a big difference between the pre-Mexican War RU and pre-Great War RU.

I know relatively little of Warhammer, only skimming from things on the SW subforum over the years but the RU's long term status depends on what year they would arrive in the Warhammer World and how much Union territory comes along. There is a big difference between the pre-Mexican War RU and pre-Great War RU.

True. pre-Mexican War RU would probably get beaten very quickly especially if they manage to piss off several of the biggest factions at the same time. Pre-Great War RU would probably last longer. The only RU I could see surviving long-term would be a Chuck Oswald RU with nukes, 1950's-60's tech and the landmass of most if not all of North America, all of Central America, a good chunk of the Caribbean and a big chunk of South America with a population in the nine digit range. They'll have a better chance with allies though the only ones I could see them allying to due to AFC racial dogma would be the Empire (Warhammer Germans), the Noscans (Warhammer Scandinavians), Albion (Warhammer British) and Nippon (Warhammer Japan) but there would be a lot of issues with the local Warhammer religions in those realms so it's unlikely.