Just have him be a evil dark version of Preston in the Madnessverse, so give him a goatee and some eyeliner and we're done here. I'm now imaging good Sgt Preston vs Madnessverse Sgt Preston.
"What are you doing? These people are innocent!"

"No, they're guilty! They are guilty of being beneath even Inferiors, unfit to share God's Earth with the Pinnacle Man!"

"...you're insane. On, King! On, you huskies!"

*gunfire and dogs barking*

*grunting sounds of a scuffle*

*one of the Prestons wins*

"WILL SERGEANT PRESTON TRIUMPH OVER HIS EVIL DOPPELGANGER? STAY TUNED! BUT FIRST, HAVE YOU EVER TRIED QUAKER (TM) POPPED RICE AND QUAKER (TM) POPPED WHEAT, THE ONES SHOT FROM GUNS, WITH RESTORED NATURAL GRAIN AMOUNTS OF VITAMIN B1, NIACIN, AND IRON???"

...yeah that'd be pretty fucked up.

Bear with me guys! Just upgraded from a Walmart laptop to a gaming PC with all the whirly bits and LEDs and glass sides and I have no idea what I'm doing. Lol And before anybody asks what's in it, I have no idea. Lol My best friend built it for me.

Also, this might open up the path toward WMIT videos again. My buddy makes short films and we've talked about making something together, maybe even a documentary.

Bear with me guys! Just upgraded from a Walmart laptop to a gaming PC with all the whirly bits and LEDs and glass sides and I have no idea what I'm doing. Lol And before anybody asks what's in it, I have no idea. Lol My best friend built it for me.

Also, this might open up the path toward WMIT videos again. My buddy makes short films and we've talked about making something together, maybe even a documentary.
Take all the time you need my dude, this series is awesome and if it takes a bit to work out the kinks I won't worry

Have fun! I've just started to follow this TL and it's amazing!

daca9d04f3096d72203ed80fbfd7e20f.jpg

52263a24c0107.image.jpg

AR-308159701.jpg

6384219839_faedf679a3_b.jpg

3086238012_3937ebb391_b.jpg

So, NJ State Troopers look an awful lot like something outta the Madnessverse. lol

52263a24c0107.image.jpg

AR-308159701.jpg

So, NJ State Troopers look an awful lot like something outta the Madnessverse. lol
BOLD OF YOU TO ASSUME NEW JERSEY ISNT ALREADY SOMETHING OUT OF THE MADNESS VERSE

Also I don’t know why but I’ve always headcannoned that in the madness verse the New Jersey New York jokes are the other way around with people making fun of New York like they do New Jersey

It’s traditional. Light blue and yellow are the state colors.

It's less the colors and more the style of the headgear and the triangular badges. It looks vaguely foreign. The first picture with the overcoats look straight-up like police state mooks from a sci-fi movie. Lol I love the look of it though.

South_Dakota_Highway_Patrol_A.5ace5ed88e18d.jpg

The South Dakota Highway Patrol also strike me as a tad odd. Including the placement of the ?marksmanship? Badge on the breastpocket, which seems vaguely German. It wouldn't take much time in a photo manipulator to make him look like a zealot.

52263a24c0107.image.jpg

AR-308159701.jpg

I was raised in New Jersey from age 8 to 18, it is something from the Madnessverse. The homeschooling regulations are incredibly lax (part of why we moved there instead of NY, made it easier for my family to do that because the schools kept refusing to educate me because I'd be "too expensive"), so you get insane people like Andrew Schlafly (yes, the son of the Stop ERA lady, he runs a website called Conservapedia which is a "conservative" (as in, far-right ultra-fundamentalist) alternative to Wikipedia and a "Conservative Bible Project" which is about crowdsourcing a Bible rewrite/retranslation to support Schlafly's far-right views) crawling out of the woodwork and weirdo fundamentalists doing their thing in various corners, corruption is endemic and extortion is popular at the highest levels of state government...

Yeah. It's Madness.

Md139115

Banned
Well I mean it is a state where the corruption exists in layers from local planning to Drumthwacket, but it’s not an awful place to live provided that one isn’t in any city and can keep up with one of the highest tax rates in the Union.

I was raised in New Jersey from age 8 to 18, it is something from the Madnessverse. The homeschooling regulations are incredibly lax (part of why we moved there instead of NY, made it easier for my family to do that because the schools kept refusing to educate me because I'd be "too expensive"), so you get insane people like Andrew Schlafly (yes, the son of the Stop ERA lady, he runs a website called Conservapedia which is a "conservative" (as in, far-right ultra-fundamentalist) alternative to Wikipedia and a "Conservative Bible Project" which is about crowdsourcing a Bible rewrite/retranslation to support Schlafly's far-right views) crawling out of the woodwork and weirdo fundamentalists doing their thing in various corners, corruption is endemic and extortion is popular at the highest levels of state government...

Yeah. It's Madness.

Every state has its flaws and qualities, IMO; look at my home state, the Lone Star State, for example...

With regards to New Jersey, it is considered a progressive state with regards to LGBT rights; it banned discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation in 1991 (12 years before New York State (not NYC) did, IIRC) and gender identity in 2007. Plus, they're a good summer vacation spot (let's not talk about Jersey Shore (the TV series, not the shore itself), please)...

The corruption and extortion...yeah, you could write a whole book of jokes about that...

Last edited:
Well I mean it is a state where the corruption exists in layers from local planning to Drumthwacket, but it’s not an awful place to live provided that one isn’t in any city and can keep up with one of the highest tax rates in the Union.
NJ taxes are fine, it's what the state government does with 'em that's the problem.

See: Christie, Menendez.

Corzine or, hell, many NJ governors and officials (to be fair, every state is guilty of this to some degree; look at Illinois, for example)...
Ugh, Corzine sucked.

But yeah. NJ is basically the Madnessverse, complete with crass culture down on the Shore.

The birdwatching is awesome, though.

And, minus the crass culture, the beaches are actually good; plus, all of the state is only a few hours' driving distance from either NYC or Philadelphia...

Hell, even people from New Jersey were embarrassed by Jersey Shore, IIRC...

SuperZtar64

Banned
(to be fair, every state is guilty of this to some degree; look at Illinois, for example)...
Okay, living breathing Illinoian here.

Yeah, corruption was real bad back in its heyday especially with the whole Blagojevich affair (if you don't know he tried to literally sell Obama's former US Senate seat to the highest bidder) and taking just a single look at the list of governors indicted for corruption gives you a nasty look at how endemic it is here.

Thankfully Mr. JB Pritzker is in charge now and I 100% support his attempts to make Illinois a communist state better place to live.

But of course my home state Iowa is literally perfect and has never, ever, had a flaw.

Md139115

Banned
And, minus the crass culture, the beaches are actually good; plus, all of the state is only a few hours' driving distance from either NYC or Philadelphia...

Hell, even people from New Jersey were embarrassed by Jersey Shore, IIRC...

New Jerseyean here. That show is not an accurate representation of the state or the shore, and its existence is reason enough to execute the entire board of MTV and burn its headquarters in a ceremonial bonfire.

This is a joke.

New Jerseyean here. That show is not an accurate representation of the state or the shore, and its existence is reason enough to execute the entire board of MTV and burn its headquarters in a ceremonial bonfire.

This is a joke.
I've met some people like that on the Shore, but mostly it's just an overused vacation region.

The protected nature preserves are the best parts of the state, believe me. Forsythe-Brig is one of the best birding sites on the East Coast.

Okay, living breathing Illinoian here.

Yeah, corruption was real bad back in its heyday especially with the whole Blagojevich affair (if you don't know he tried to literally sell Obama's former US Senate seat to the highest bidder) and taking just a single look at the list of governors indicted for corruption gives you a nasty look at how endemic it is here.

Thankfully Mr. JB Pritzker is in charge now and I 100% support his attempts to make Illinois a communist state better place to live.

But of course my home state Iowa is literally perfect and has never, ever, had a flaw.

I was just using Illinois as an example...

Last edited: