SuperZtar64

Banned
Well, In any case, it won't stop me from being a closet Beutelist if things go belly-under for the Moon and Stars.
"Haha! You need not shoot me, kind sirs, for despite hard evidence for my numerous war crimes and corrupt practices, connections with wanted RU officials, horrendous treatment of my nigg-negro slav-servants, and my numerous speeches denouncing Beutelism, I was actually working with you from the very beginning!" Long live the revolution, comrades!
- Unnamed Carolinian politician moments before being shot dead by a Beutelist militia squad during the Carolinian Balkanization War of 1957​

Gonna be honest, I was hoping you'd cover cultural stuff like you did in the Classic. One of my favorite parts was the part about baseball.

I've covered far more cultural stuff in 2.0 than in 1.0 up to this point. lol It's just we haven't gotten to the post-war era. That's when things will get really interesting culturally. There's no point in covering baseball yet when it probably won't become the world sport till the 1920s, then I'll give the full history! It'll also be called "rounders" this time around.

2.0 is far more world-buildy than 1.0. It also advances more slowly. Rest assured, more culture is coming.

Last edited:
tdawards.jpg

Off tomorrow! Hopefully canonizing some more EU tomorrow. If I haven't responded to your stuff yet, I am sorry! Life is extremely hectic lately but I'm trying. lol

Haha, good one!

Er, I mean, I will do as you command, Supreme Chief! Hail Hendrick, Hail Oswald!

bbjh5bmdtfg11.jpg

Damn right, soldier! Church and State thank you for your service!

Of course I will, my beloved Commander-in-Chief! Pray tell oh noble Strong Man, where might one vote?

I don't believe voting is open yet. But I saw the original version of that poster and couldn't pass it up. XD

OK, I like that you took the Valkist symbol from Führerreich for his badge, that's just a neat evil insignia.

Please tell me that you're canonizing the "Hendrick's legion of doom" idea brought up earlier?

I just copy pasted that picture because it's kind of how I imagined AFC Zealot uniforms. lol I actually considered using something similar to stand for the Trinity, but the Scientology Cross works better, with the four-pointed star standing for the Four Books of Manifest Destiny, and Jehovah, Holy Spirit, Christ, and Prophet.

I kind of want to play a game of Civ as America, call my religion Manifest Destiny, and adopt the Scientology cross. XD

I just copy pasted that picture because it's kind of how I imagined AFC Zealot uniforms. lol I actually considered using something similar to stand for the Trinity, but the Scientology Cross works better, with the four-pointed star standing for the Four Books of Manifest Destiny, and Jehovah, Holy Spirit, Christ, and Prophet.

I kind of want to play a game of Civ as America, call my religion Manifest Destiny, and adopt the Scientology cross. XD
I mean, this setting already would make for a great albeit horribly dark HOI4 mod, so...

Schnozzberry

Gone Fishin'
I mean, this setting already would make for a great albeit horribly dark HOI4 mod, so...

I suspect it would be up for about 30 seconds before being taken down. It's too dark and touches on too many unsavory things to be allowed to stay up.

It would be absolutely amazing to play though.

So, those of you who read "A Trip to the Poconos" a few chapters back, which described uniformed AFC Zealots, might remember how I described the uniform. I immediately formed a picture in my head of exactly what they would look like. I kept thinking they reminded me of something. Then I remembered.

313-Guys-And-Dolls.jpg

I just bastardized the Salvation Army. XD I also thought about the Rhode Island State Police, just reversed color scheme.

rhode-island-troopers.jpg

I suspect it would be up for about 30 seconds before being taken down. It's too dark and touches on too many unsavory things to be allowed to stay up.

It would be absolutely amazing to play though.

If someone ever wanted to create it, they could always just gloss over a few things. Also, the Union isn't anti-Semitic or anti-Black, which I believe would raise flags far quicker. XD

They look a bit like Mounties, which I find kind of funny. Maybe we could have something like the Northern stories of the 20s,30s and 40s but with Zealots instead of members of the RCMP battling Native Americans and Catholics.

e5d052dbb87048ee47f523938de973f2.jpg

Early Zealots

e712d54bc9d59747153caa011de1683d.jpg

Infamous Zealot Preston Lazarus with his husky dog Steele King

c2e261a234e64e4f8d4a69558df13ee9.jpg
Just replace Canadian Mounties with AFC Zealots

I also considered how easy it would be to use mountie pictures as stand-ins lol.

Also, words cannot express how much I love the name "Preston Lazarus."

I also considered how easy it would be to use mountie pictures as stand-ins lol.

Also, words cannot express how much I love the name "Preston Lazarus."
Well the picture is from the Television adaptation of Sergeant Preston of the Yukon and I was like "Well the name Preston already works...now he just needs a ridiculous religious last name". I hope I get to see a Sgt Preston Lazarus at some point officially (also I want to Madnessverse Cab Calloway but that's a separate matter altogether).

Well the picture is from the Television adaptation of Sergeant Preston of the Yukon and I was like "Well the name Preston already works...now he just needs a ridiculous religious last name". I hope I get to see a Sgt Preston Lazarus at some point officially (also I want to Madnessverse Cab Calloway but that's a separate matter altogether).
Oh, man, I love Sergeant Preston! Especially the cheesy Quaker ads. XD

Sergeant Preston was remarkably progressive for its time, though, being explicitly pro-Native American on multiple occasions and going out of its way to extol the heroism, kindness, and courage of Native characters and criticize white counterparts (who are typically criminals and villains). Wouldn't really work for Madness.

Oh, man, I love Sergeant Preston! Especially the cheesy Quaker ads. XD

Sergeant Preston was remarkably progressive for its time, though, being explicitly pro-Native American on multiple occasions and going out of its way to extol the heroism, kindness, and courage of Native characters and criticize white counterparts (who are typically criminals and villains). Wouldn't really work for Madness.
Just have him be a evil dark version of Preston in the Madnessverse, so give him a goatee and some eyeliner and we're done here. I'm now imaging good Sgt Preston vs Madnessverse Sgt Preston.