What is X Conquered the World, But X = Any of the Benelux Nations

BeneluxWank
Now, we've all seen these types of threads and AH's in which 1 nation Conquers the world, but generally its America, Britain, Russia, China, or even Finland!
However, i like to wonder "Hey, what if one of those smaller nations everyone forgets about unifies the world?" The Answer: It would be a major wank, but an interesting scenario none less, so today, i ask a Question?
What it The Netherlands/Belgium/Luxembourg conquered the world, and How?
Well, nether of these nations would. They would be crushed in a matter of days. But hey, if this were realistic, i wouldn't be writing this.
Now, any of those Benelux nations couldn't just declare war on the entire world and win. it would be more of a slow climb of annexing nations and invading states. As such, it would go in the order shown below:
The Other Benelux Nations > Western Europe > Central Europe > The Balkans > The Rest of Europe> Russia > Asia Minor > Africa > Northern Asia > The Rest of Asia > South America > and finally, North America.
From there, i have some questions to ask:
What would life be like in the Benelux Nation that takes over the world?
What would the rest of the nations realistically do?
Would the Benelux nation the Conquers the world change ideologies?
Why am i making this thread?
Finally, what would the flag, borders, and world look like after the Conquest?
This is my 1st thread on this Website, so try not to be too harsh.

Finally, what would the flag, borders, and world look like after the Conquest?
But if they have conquered the World, there are no more borders. 🧐

If not, how does the Benelux do to unify the World? Because the Roman Empire, China, England, France, Russia and the United States (to name but a few) have never managed to conquer the world despite their power and might?
Moreover, could one still speak of a "Benelux Empire" when the whole planet and all its inhabitants are subject to the same state?

Honestly a better POD for this would be a surviving Burgundy. Just have Charles the Bold be more like his father instead of his stubborn otl self and Burgundy is set to succeed. Burgundy aside from early 1400’s Italy was the closest thing to an Early Modern State. He was almost crowned by Kaiser Friedereich III von Habsburg. Charles pissed him off at the last second and the Emperor didn’t Crown him. If Duke of Burgundy is elevated to the Lotharingian Crown, then it’s now in a position to dominate in terms of trade.

Under the Burgundians Brabant was experiencing something of a Golden Age. In addition to this, most of the Rhineland, Low Countries, and what we consider today the Benelux region was united under one power. This successful Burgundy if it plays its cards right could go on to be a major player in terms of colonization and trade. It might also have a chance of inheritance or a seizure the Imperial title due to its proximity to the electorates of the Palatinate, Trier, and Cologne.

Though Charles has to likely contend with Louis XI who was called “the Universal Spider” for a reason.

But if they have conquered the World, there are no more borders. 🧐

If not, how does the Benelux do to unify the World? Because the Roman Empire, China, England, France, Russia and the United States (to name but a few) have never managed to conquer the world despite their power and might?
Moreover, could one still speak of a "Benelux Empire" when the whole planet and all its inhabitants are subject to the same state?
Just gonna say this, this really isn't meant to be a serious discussion on how "Benelux conquering the world i unrealistic" because it is. I just wanted to post an idea i had.

One has to remember that the Franks spent most of their time as Roman vassals in a region known as Toxandria, which is in modern-day Brabant.
As such, a Frankish or French world conquest counts.