What is the most plausible ‘axis victory’ scenario you’ve read/seen?

As the title suggests what’s the most plausible axis victory scenario you’ve read or seen in a piece of media whether it be a book, film, tv series, comic book, a video game or even a mod. What’s the scenario/premise and what makes you think it’s the most plausible out of the lot? Again any medium is accepted so long it involves some variation of an axis victory scenario or the axis powers surviving longer/more successful than they did in OTL.

As the title suggests what’s the most plausible axis victory scenario you’ve read or seen in a piece of media whether it be a book, film, tv series, comic book, a video game or even a mod. What’s the scenario/premise and what makes you think it’s the most plausible out of the lot? Again any medium is accepted so long it involves some variation of an axis victory scenario or the axis powers surviving longer/more successful than they did in OTL.
Thousand weeks Reich

Wolfenstein: The New Order.

...oh, all right, Fatherland (the novel). The changes are enough that I can see that world happening. Unlikely doesn't mean impossible and especially ASB.

Thousand-Week Reich is pretty well-done. The Nazis make it to the '50s before Hitler is killed, the Nazis descend into civil war, all their colonies explode at once, and the Americans invade and drop instant sunshine on Berlin. Germany is dismembered and left militarily neutered, the Soviets eventually get their act together, and a Nazi remnant in Crimea led by Reinhard Heydrich becomes a kind of North Korea but with Nazis until the Russians and Americans take him out. I think in the original TL the Americans dropped instant sunshine on him but I forget exactly.

(iirc Italy sits it out because they don't want to eat instant sunshine)

To me the most plausible and terrifying is described in Jo Walton's book 'farthing" where in 1941 a lack of American support during the war a family of british aristocrats and a political party with a lack of moral fibre make peace with the nazis in order to save the UK population from discomfort, preserve the UK's infrastructure and maintain its empire.

The nazis get bogged down in fighting The Soviet Union and set up puppet states in European countries they've conquered. From that peace due to cultural influences, lack of resistance, an 'anti-terrorist' police force, opportunists and the threat of economic sanctions the UK slides towards fascism in various ways which could be justified to the public.

Other countries (such as the US) motivated by the cultural influence of anti-semitism and other internal stupid bullshit become xenophobic and isolationist.

Grey Wolf

Donor
Just because the USA at some point invents nuclear weapons doesn't mean they are going to use them, even if they fear that their main potential opponents will also get them within a few years. OTL teaches us that absolutely

Wolfenstein: The New Order.

...oh, all right, Fatherland (the novel). The changes are enough that I can see that world happening. Unlikely doesn't mean impossible and especially ASB.
Seconding Fatherland, but more because of its depiction of Nazi society than the plausibility of the German victory it presented. My main complain is that it was a bit weak on the international stage. What's the deal with the Nazi European Union? Where do Italy, Hungary, Romania and other German allies (not the puppets or conquered countries like France) fit into this?

Seconding Fatherland, but more because of its depiction of Nazi society than the plausibility of the German victory it presented. My main complain is that it was a bit weak on the international stage. What's the deal with the Nazi European Union? Where do Italy, Hungary, Romania and other German allies (not the puppets or conquered countries like France) fit into this?
Sure. It's definitely most realistic in the society presented. The how it got there is a bit less realistic, but there's enough there for me to go "yeah, okay" (like Heydrich not being assassinated and the Battle of the Atlantic being a German victory because Enigma isn't cracked) to get to the story.

It works better for me than For All Mankind which is just "...just go with it."

Very interesting to see that the AH landscape has changed so much that HOI4 mods are now the most prominent Nazi victory tls. I honestly did not see this one coming (though then again I didn't see TNO releasing to begin with).

TNO, even if its ASB, the scenario is less Germany succeeding but the allies screwing up so hard that they let a mentally deranged Austrian take over the world.

I think it's telling that no plausible Axis Victory scenario has them make a substantial empire or last even until the 21st century of their "thousand years". Nazi Germany is the stupid evil and hate sink trope in real life

All snarkiness asides the Thousand Week Reich is my pick, though TNO is more narratively interesting to me

I think it's telling that no plausible Axis Victory scenario has them make a substantial empire or last even until the 21st century of their "thousand years". Nazi Germany is the stupid evil and hate sink trope in real life
To some people, it might as well be the Complete Monster one, though IMO it's more of an overrated evil (and perhaps over-demonized) and the darkest shade of black (you know NOT the Lightest Shade of Black trope) yet other regimes don't get much of a negative light (the USSR perhaps but that's another story), and it doesn't take much thought as to why Axis Victory scenarios exist, plausible or not.

Oh and if you ask me, I think the most plausible are both Anglo-American Nazi War (which is a stretch in some areas, especially in how the USSR gets defeated) and the Thousand Week Reich (even though I haven't read much of that).

Nazi ideology has "genocide a group of people" as one of its central tenants, so there's a damn good reason why it's considered evil by default. That said, it's also cliche.

Yeah, Anglo-American Nazi War is one of the more plausible. Something I've noticed in Nazi "victory" alternate histories is that Heinrich Himmler is the guy who's worse/more evil than Hitler. I mean Himmler was terrible person but I don't get why it's running theme that he's worse than literally Hitler. Is it because there are more historical records of Hitler doing the pet the dog trope (literally petting a dog, being anti-smoking and good on animal rights, being nice to some of the people around him) than Himmler (I mean...we don't hear him and his wife having a good relationship)

To some people, it might as well be the Complete Monster one, though IMO it's more of an overrated evil (and perhaps over-demonized) and the darkest shade of black (you know NOT the Lightest Shade of Black trope) yet other regimes don't get much of a negative light (the USSR perhaps but that's another story), and it doesn't take much thought as to why Axis Victory scenarios exist, plausible or not.
Nazis were extremely bad, the British and Qing might have been responsible for more deaths overall but that was spread over centuries rather than a decade. People tend to understate the amount of people killed by Nazi Germany by only counting the Holocaust and not World War 2 (excluding the Second-Sino Japanese war, which had already started and wasn't really their fault) while exaggerating the number of people Stalin and Mao killed, with some of the higher figures for the former counting all deaths on the Eastern Front as Stalin's fault.