What is a common thing or trope that always seem to happen?

TBF I honestly do think if literally anybody else had been in charge of Germany during WW2 other than Mustache Man and his fan club(Doesn’t really matter Von Scheliher, Thalmann, My pet rabbit, Kaiser Willies half rotting corpse) , than Uncle Joe would have been fucking toast.
I personally disagree with this, mainly because a Germany led by anyone who wasn't Hitler wouldn't have started ww2 at all nor attack the USSR without a very good reason, so I see it "No Hitler=no ww2"

Also should be mentioned that the USSR was a entirely different beast from the Russian Empire and the reason they got their assess kicked so much during the start of Barbarossa was due to them being caught off guard during a massive expansion and reforming program meaning the units the Germans faced were green recruits and the actual veteran troops being too few. If we consider a no Hitler scenario, the USSR won't feel too secure with it's non aggression pact it had with nazi Germany and instead will look to defend their territory better against what they see as hostility from nearly all their neighbors, meaning any potential invader would be dealing with a much more prepared USSR, meaning that their winning chances go from "low" to nearly zero

I personally disagree with this, mainly because a Germany led by anyone who wasn't Hitler wouldn't have started ww2 at all nor attack the USSR without a very good reason, so I see it "No Hitler=no ww2"
I disagree with this to some extent, germany will want a round 2 especially with how close they were to winning the first time. Now it will be less about the supremacy of the German race and more similar to Italy with the regime wanting to restore the glory of Germany. An imperial restoration is something that could happen too (with the royal family and the kaiser without real power). They will be more logical than the Nazis. After all, what allowed the Nazi rise more than anything was the instability in France. Because Nazi economic and military power was very weak at the beginning. But this germany will be expansionists, they will want to unify with Austria in addition to taking the rest of Prussia that was given to Poland. So I would say we would still have a second war, or at least a lot of tension. Other than that, the entente may not work and we end up with the Latin Alliance that Mussoline wanted with Iberia, France, Italy and Romania in a single bloc. The UK in isolation again, Germany trying to organize an anti-Latin/communist bloc.

I should remember to wish you a happy birthday Aluma
Remind me when its your birthday in PMs too
I feel like a baby lol...
November 18th 2005 for me
You are a baby!
You see things that I never do and I'm starting to wonder if it's because you have a fundamentally different way of analyzing everything you observe in your life or if I'm not reading quite as much on this website as I think I do (and this website is all that I read when time allows it).
I would say you two are fundamentally different in the way you behave here but I think the reason for your takes not matching is more that you two have diverging tastes in TLs, specially since Mitry is kind of a masochist with works he dislikes since he hyperfixates on reading them entirely lol
Like you both though, I think you two are great