What if SEGA and Silicon Graphics, Inc. had agreed to make a SEGA Eris?

Ah. I liked that idea for that Timeline. I will keep SEGA not botching their launch for a SEGA Eris and price should be like $300-350 but how will it be advertised enough and would a Third party Companies want to develop for a Sega Eris? I Wish I had the skill to write it as a full-on timeline.
SEGA was full on guerilla/shocking advertisement at the time, they will push hard the 3D that looks better over Sony one and is 3D over SNES, that at the beginning, third parties if not with a mess Saturn was slowly will build their development too for Eris, plus it'll SEGA graphics library would be more used that OTL. You can read research, teach yourself how to write,etc

Okay guys. I had a weird idea concerning SEGA and Silicon Graphics, It doesn't help the fact that Nintendo 64 was almost a SEGA Console but what if it isn't?
here is a quote from Wikipedia's Entry for Nintendo 64 Entry:

and here is the Video Proving that:

How would it affect Nintendo as a company even with Silicon Graphics agreed to work with SEGA?
What would happen to games such as Donkey Kong Country, Killer Instinct and Cruis'n USA?

What would happen to games such as Donkey Kong Country, Killer Instinct and Cruis'n USA?
DKC would be as OTL, the SGI stations were used by everyone at the time but KI and Cruisin might be butterfly away unless Nintendo new partner wants to hype their tech too

Okay guys. I had a weird idea concerning SEGA and Silicon Graphics, It doesn't help the fact that Nintendo 64 was almost a SEGA Console but what if it isn't?
here is a quote from Wikipedia's Entry for Nintendo 64 Entry:

and here is the Video Proving that:

How would it affect Nintendo as a company even with Silicon Graphics agreed to work with SEGA?
Would Hitachi still provide the processor for the Sega Saturn ITTL or would Silicon Graphics provide the processor for the Saturn ITTL?

Err... Hitachi provide the processor for the Saturn not letting the Silicon Graphics go to waste for a SEGA Eris.
If anything Hitachi would love getting their own Version of MIPS earlier than OTL, unless SGI fucked it up but still would be something, if anything SuperH would remain for cars ITTL.