What if France & Russia won WWI Alone? (no German Invasion of Belgium, Brusilov Offensive Succeeds)

How would France & Russia divide the European continent? Would the United Kingdom be catered to? Would France & Russia change the borders of the Balkans to make their allies local powers? How different would the Treaty of Versailles be without any United Kingdom or United States, and with the Russian Empire?

If you can keep the Balkan League together, put the Balkan League on Russia’s side, still manage to flip Italy and Romania, scare the Ottoman Empire into neutrality, and delay the the war to 1917 so Russia can complete some improvements it becomes theoretically doable.

If the Brusilov Offensive was completely successful then Romania is a guaranteed flip and might actually contribute something. Serbia and Montenegro are already on Russia & France's side, and I don't see what else the Balkan League can contribute except Bulgaria not flanking Serbia. Whether the Ottomans are neutral or not it doesn't matter, their Caucasus campaign was a massive failure. And I don't see what delaying the war would do besides stir up Russian revolutionaries, if the Brusilov Offensive works completely then Austria-Hungary would be broken anyway.

France and Russia alone would probably lose this ATL "WWI". Combined, they were still economically weaker than Germany + A-H.

Paul Kennedy's Rise and Fall of the Great Powers gives a good analysis of this.

Assuming that the Brusilov Offensive had achieved it's underlying goal of knocking Austria-Hungary out of the war, I don't think it's reaching to say that despite the German Empire's military and economic might, it would've had difficulty maintaining the Eastern Front, Western Front, and whatever new fronts created by the collapse of their ally. If Austria-Hungary had collapsed, it would've allowed the Russian allies of Serbia and Romania to strike deep.

Also, by any chance, may I see a source for that "economically weaker" thing you said?

At best they would get a negotiated piece. So they wouldn’t be dividing anything. But if the only thing that is changed is that Germany avoids the invasion that brought England in then they are not even going to get that.

Okay, so what does that negotiated peace look like? What borders in the Balkans would Germany, Russia, and France negotiate?

Okay, so what does that negotiated peace look like? What borders in the Balkans would Germany, Russia, and France negotiate?
France would absolutely demand A-L, no question whatsoever about it, and Germany could save a lot by giving it out during the negociations, even get out on top elsewhere if it plays well this card.

The way I see it, the only way France and Russia could win WWI alone is if the Germans go East First, overextend, and the French manage to take Thionville, while buying out and relying on friendly neutrals (UK, US) to buy out other sources of iron for Germany.
Then Germany runs out of iron and ends up collapsing.

The way I see it, the only way France and Russia could win WWI alone is if the Germans go East First, overextend, and the French manage to take Thionville, while buying out and relying on friendly neutrals (UK, US) to buy out other sources of iron for Germany.
Then Germany runs out of iron and ends up collapsing.

That assumes they're able to take it in the first place. What if they just bleed out the creme of their manfolk upon the barbed wire and the no mans land instead?