Well, Folks. The news I have wanted to bring for a while. The Planning for the 90s and early 00s is done. We are now on a clear path towards the final chapter (a Hollywood ending). Before we get there. This is one final call out for anything you want to see included so I can note it down in the planning document. And thank you to everyone so far who's helped expand that planning document. We won't reach the ending just yet and it's never truly over. Hope you are all ready.
The Ending will explain so much that has happened or that will happen.​
One big thing is the existence of DIC Entertainment. I'd imagine that without Nintendo and Sega licensing their properties for them to animate, DIC would be without a few heavy hits to market themselves on.

One big thing is the existence of DIC Entertainment. I'd imagine that without Nintendo and Sega licensing their properties for them to animate, DIC would be without a few heavy hits to market themselves on.
What would you suggest we do with them?

What would you suggest we do with them?
I would suggest having them be acquired by Warner Bros. in addition to Nickelodeon still being under their ownership. That way, we can turbocharge the amount of animated content on the network by about a few years between the classic Looney Tunes shorts and the contemporary shows like Inspector Gadget and The Littles. Heck, we can probably turn Kids WB into a 24-hour channel instead of a Saturday Morning block when 1995 comes a-calling if we were to combine the efforts of Warner Bros. Animation, DIC Entertainment, and Nickelodeon Animation Studios under the same umbrella.

I'm guessing that if WB did acquire Nickelodeon here, they would air their shows on Nick itself instead of creating Kids WB-especially since Saturday morning cartoons would begin to die off in the 1990s.

I would suggest having them be acquired by Warner Bros. in addition to Nickelodeon still being under their ownership. That way, we can turbocharge the amount of animated content on the network by about a few years between the classic Looney Tunes shorts and the contemporary shows like Inspector Gadget and The Littles. Heck, we can probably turn Kids WB into a 24-hour channel instead of a Saturday Morning block when 1995 comes a-calling if we were to combine the efforts of Warner Bros. Animation, DIC Entertainment, and Nickelodeon Animation Studios under the same umbrella.
Empowering Warner Brothers makes much much sense considering how much Disney/Dreamworks has. There's quite a few Nickelodeon shows to shift though as well to see which one's to feature.
I'm guessing that if WB did acquire Nickelodeon here, they would air their shows on Nick itself instead of creating Kids WB-especially since Saturday morning cartoons would begin to die off in the 1990s.
Nickelodeon will be warner brother's answer to the Disney Channel. Cartoon Network will be dreamworks.

Most assuredly.
Empowering Warner Brothers makes much much sense considering how much Disney/Dreamworks has. There's quite a few Nickelodeon shows to shift though as well to see which one's to feature.
I hope the original three Nicktoons still go relatively unchanged from OTL. You can't get a bigger paradigm shift than the trio that was Doug, Rugrats, and The Ren and Stimpy Show.
Nickelodeon will be warner brother's answer to the Disney Channel. Cartoon Network will be dreamworks.
Hence why I suggested introducing the Kids WB brand as a 24-hour cable channel since Day 1, rather than a Saturday Morning lineup on broadcast television at the start. It's simply that they would likely have enough content in the field of animation between WB, DIC, and Nick to justify this butterfly.

Most assuredly.

I hope the original three Nicktoons still go relatively unchanged from OTL. You can't get a bigger paradigm shift than the trio that was Doug, Rugrats, and The Ren and Stimpy Show.

Hence why I suggested introducing the Kids WB brand as a 24-hour cable channel since Day 1, rather than a Saturday Morning lineup on broadcast television at the start. It's simply that they would likely have enough content in the field of animation between WB, DIC, and Nick to justify this butterfly.
Well, Rugrats/Rugrats all grown up were around when I was a kid so it's safe. Doug not so much. It ended one month after I was born though it's popular enough to keep it safe. I think we both know of the problem with The Ren & Stimpy Show. It popped up another Disney timeline and that is John Kricfalusi.

Well, Rugrats/Rugrats all grown up were around when I was a kid so it's safe. Doug not so much. It ended one month after I was born though it's popular enough to keep it safe. I think we both know of the problem with The Ren & Stimpy Show. It popped up another Disney timeline and that is John Kricfalusi.
Rugrats surviving is always a good thing for the Nicktoons as a whole.
Doug's popularity leading to the show not getting butterflied is impressive. Plus, we can do with a second Nicktoon at launch. It worked with the SNES's lineup consisting of Super Mario World, F-Zero, and Pilotwings on its first day in the States.
As for Ren and Stimpy, let's just say that we can simply have WB's Taz-Mania series premiere a month earlier and call it a day.

Rugrats surviving is always a good thing for the Nicktoons as a whole.
Doug's popularity leading to the show not getting butterflied is impressive. Plus, we can do with a second Nicktoon at launch. It worked with the SNES's lineup consisting of Super Mario World, F-Zero, and Pilotwings on its first day in the States.
As for Ren and Stimpy, let's just say that we can simply have WB's Taz-Mania series premiere a month earlier and call it a day.
So Rugrats, Doug and Taz-Mania. There's also Animaniacs which has to exist some way, some shape or some form/

it's funny you should post that. Considering this is far from the end. A sequel will come when enough time has passed.
Hollywood is never satisfied with just one film after all!
And there's still the *unknown thing awaiting* us at the ending/
I have heard that there is a American Edit of this movie and a European Version .
The big change is suppose to be the final song.
The American version (The one I have seen ) end with the survivors in the Car and the song "Hollywood Ending " plays again .
The European version is suppose to end with the Song "What a Time to be Alive".

Do you know if this is true?

I have heard that there is a American Edit of this movie and a European Version .
The big change is suppose to be the final song.
The American version (The one I have seen ) end with the survivors in the Car and the song "Hollywood Ending " plays again .
The European version is suppose to end with the Song "What a Time to be Alive".

Do you know if this is true?
I have yet to watch it. What streaming service is it on. I can check, story writing isn't starting till tomorrow so I have time.
Edit: I need to see this film now.

Last edited:
So Rugrats, Doug and Taz-Mania. There's also Animaniacs which has to exist some way, some shape or some form/
So, to recap, Nickelodeon Animation Studios(AKA: Games Animation) and Warner Bros. Animation will be on Nick, DIC Entertainment will be reserved for broadcast television and syndication, and the classic Looney Tunes shorts can be on both kinds of TV screens. That sounds great to me!

As for Animaniacs, as well as the rest of the WBA lineup, here's how I would start it...

Step 1: Integrate it with the Nicktoons when Doug and Rugrats premiere.(Complete!)

Step 2: With Batman: The Animated Series likely made as a Disney cartoon, maybe even as part of The Disney Afternoon ITTL, give The Plucky Duck Show more funding than just one original episode and 12 repackages of classic Plucky shorts on Tiny Toons.

Step 3: When Animaniacs launches in 1993, have it premiere in a 3-hour afternoon block on Nick that contains new episodes of Tiny Toon Adventures, The Plucky Duck Show, and Taz-Mania in that order, and have the third hour reserved for classic Looney Tunes shorts at the end.

Step 4(Or Step 3.5): Give Rocko's Modern Life the old timeslot that Taz-Mania once had, but still integrate the Nicktoons and Looney Tunes and even some of the DIC Entertainment favorites in the weekend lineup.

Step 4 or 5, depending on how you classify the previous step: When September 9th, 1995 hits ITTL, launch the Kids WB channel on a time-share. By doing this, the daytime hours, presumably 5 A.M. until 8 P.M., air the animated classics from the WB animated library, while the nighttime hours, presumably 8 P.M. until 5 A.M., air the live-action content that Warner Bros. Television made IOTL for The WB Television Network.

I know my plan wouldn't make much sense, but that's the main thing about a semi-utopian view of Disney: Making little logic is a key factor.

So, to recap, Nickelodeon Animation Studios(AKA: Games Animation) and Warner Bros. Animation will be on Nick, DIC Entertainment will be reserved for broadcast television and syndication, and the classic Looney Tunes shorts can be on both kinds of TV screens. That sounds great to me!

As for Animaniacs, as well as the rest of the WBA lineup, here's how I would start it...

Step 1: Integrate it with the Nicktoons when Doug and Rugrats premiere.(Complete!)

Step 2: With Batman: The Animated Series likely made as a Disney cartoon, maybe even as part of The Disney Afternoon ITTL, give The Plucky Duck Show more funding than just one original episode and 12 repackages of classic Plucky shorts on Tiny Toons.

Step 3: When Animaniacs launches in 1993, have it premiere in a 3-hour afternoon block on Nick that contains new episodes of Tiny Toon Adventures, The Plucky Duck Show, and Taz-Mania in that order, and have the third hour reserved for classic Looney Tunes shorts at the end.

Step 4(Or Step 3.5): Give Rocko's Modern Life the old timeslot that Taz-Mania once had, but still integrate the Nicktoons and Looney Tunes and even some of the DIC Entertainment favorites in the weekend lineup.

Step 4 or 5, depending on how you classify the previous step: When September 9th, 1995 hits ITTL, launch the Kids WB channel on a time-share. By doing this, the daytime hours, presumably 5 A.M. until 8 P.M., air the animated classics from the WB animated library, while the nighttime hours, presumably 8 P.M. until 5 A.M., air the live-action content that Warner Bros. Television made IOTL for The WB Television Network.

I know my plan wouldn't make much sense, but that's the main thing about a semi-utopian view of Disney: Making little logic is a key factor.
Bookmarked that for when I get to warner brothers. how much will be included? I have no idea but that chapter will come before the end.

Bookmarked that for when I get to warner brothers. how much will be included? I have no idea but that chapter will come before the end.
Here are some articles to look through on this.
However, I know that the Hanna-Barbera stuff is likelier to end up at DreamWorks, while Disney would have first dubs on the Justice League and other DC cartoons. So that both streamlines and complicates things a bit.

Here are some articles to look through on this.
However, I know that the Hanna-Barbera stuff is likelier to end up at DreamWorks, while Disney would have first dubs on the Justice League and other DC cartoons. So that both streamlines and complicates things a bit.
The 1990s is great for superhero stuff which is a boom for Dreamworks and Disney.,
one gets x-men and spiderman
the other gets batman and superman.
I will look over these though. It may be i find some obscure show with a good concept.

The 1990s is great for superhero stuff which is a boom for Dreamworks and Disney.,
one gets x-men and spiderman
the other gets batman and superman.
I will look over these though. It may be i find some obscure show with a good concept.
Sure! Maybe we'd end up getting that Space Usagi animated series ITTL.