What if all countries had to use Nordic Cross style flags?

fashbasher

Banned
And a crude MS Paint Kingdom of Israel:

EWgd9VG.png

This is my first flag I have ever made. It is of the island Saint Barthélemy. I do however believe that the blue background and the blue on the child might not be the best solution.
imageedit_55_5177965626.jpg

Hi everyone
I surprised that no one talk about Palestinian one
I wish someone make Palestinian Nordic flag
Thank you

No
Palestine is different

Please tell me you aren't one of those people whose response to even seeing the word "Israel" is to go on the attack. This is a flag thread, people are posting flags of a certain type. One of them is supposed to be for Israel, I think it's a fairly clever interpretation of the Nordic Cross style. No one is even talking about the conflict.

EDIT: I think I get it. Laqueesha wasn't suggesting that Israel and Palestine were the same thing, they were just commenting that the Israeli and Saudi Arabian flags were nice.

Last edited:
Please tell me you aren't one of those people whose response to even seeing the word "Israel" is to go on the attack. This is a flag thread, people are posting flags of a certain type. One of them is supposed to be for Israel, I think it's a fairly clever interpretation of the Nordic Cross style. No one is even talking about the conflict.

EDIT: I think I get it. Laqueesha wasn't suggesting that Israel and Palestine were the same thing, they were just commenting that the Israeli and Saudi Arabian flags were nice.
Did I talk about Israel?
I said Palestine is different to Israel and Saudi Arabia and any country or place in the world
and as there are flags for unrecognized countries such as Kosovo and Nagorno-Karabakh , i just want see Palestinian one :)
I didn't attack anyone