We Will Get Out of This Nightmare: A Sports Collabrative Timeline

This collaborative timeline aims to suggest an ideal happening with the current crisis's in sport. IAAF and FIFA scandals are our main focuses, but other sports can be included.

I shall begin:

Friday 13th November 2015: IAAF president Sir Lord Sebastian Coe announces that Russian athletes are banned from completing in athletic events until further notice, including a ban from Rio 2016 Olympics. The IOC announces Russian athletes in other sports are unaffected, until doping in those areas are proved.

One thing I would suggest is pushing the initial PODs a little bit back. For instance:

October 21, 2015: The Chicago Cubs enter the World Series for the first time since 1908. Actor Christopher Lloyd of Back to the Future throws out the first ceremonial pitch; Lloyd jokes afterwards,"Let's see Doctor Who top that!"..,

One thing I would suggest is pushing the initial PODs a little bit back. For instance:

October 21, 2015: The Chicago Cubs enter the World Series for the first time since 1908. Actor Christopher Lloyd of Back to the Future throws out the first ceremonial pitch; Lloyd jokes afterwards,"Let's see Doctor Who top that!"..,

Nice try, but that could be a starting point for another collaborative timeline. The focus of this timeline is working out a AH route through to how we think the 2 current sporting crises involving the IAAF and FIFA will end.

On second thoughts, this thread may have to go in the Future History section.....

Last edited: