Enjoying the timeline so far?

• Yes

Votes: 229 85.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 26 9.7%

• Total voters
My guess is that the US is gonna go full McCarthyist in the middle of a combined Red-Gray Scare once the war ends. Or if it's a sooner future than expected and is still in WW2, then this could be after the US joins the Allies and starts going after both Communist and Fascist spies.

If this is anything to go by, the Germans will still probably lose the Atlantic

I'm not much of an expert on Africa in this era. If i had to guess, maybe the Rome-Berlin Axis breaks down and this is part of a betrayal of some sort? A colonial uprising against the Allies is the only other option I can think of, but again, not an expert on Africa in WW2.
It might be during World War II, or maybe even beyond.

I intend to take this timeline to the present day so it could be anywhere between 1940 and 2022, maybe even after that.

Sorry guys, another delay in writing. My mental and physical health have both let me down over the past few days and I haven't had time to do anything.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Sorry guys, another delay in writing. My mental and physical health have both let me down over the past few days and I haven't had time to do anything.

Just thought I'd let you know.
No hurry, take your time

As the saying goes, RL over AH.

Take as much time as you need to recover your mental and physical health because health is more important than althistory.
Exactly. Takr as big a break as you need. I took nearly a year off from most of my timelines.

Thanks for the support guys, I’ve hit a bit of a wall recently (mentally speaking), I am now able to write again.

The last year hasn’t been very pleasant, had a breakdown last November and haven’t quite recovered yet, but I’m about 90% there now, credit for that goes in no small part to my counsellor.

Thanks for the support guys, I’ve hit a bit of a wall recently (mentally speaking), I am now able to write again.

The last year hasn’t been very pleasant, had a breakdown last November and haven’t quite recovered yet, but I’m about 90% there now, credit for that goes in no small part to my counsellor.
Rooting for you!

Really cool job

Will the Iraqi 1941 coup happen?

And if it happens, can at least the regent' Abd al-Ilah be killed during the coup (I hope this happens to make the Hashemite Kingdom of Iraq survive)