Very Quick Ceasar Question

I am working on a paper. Does anyone remember when Brutas visited Ceasar at his villa and Julious Ceasar did not get up to greet Brutas, due to a stomach ache or something. Was it the night prior to the assasination or the morning of the assasination?

Not sure if this is what you are asking for but Brutus visited Ceasar on the morning of his assassination and convinced him to go to Senate, Ceasar deciding before not to attend.

Artaxerxes

Banned
I am working on a paper. Does anyone remember when Brutas visited Ceasar at his villa and Julious Ceasar did not get up to greet Brutas, due to a stomach ache or something. Was it the night prior to the assasination or the morning of the assasination?

Not sure if your refering to a meeting of a senate some weeks before his death, Caesar felt an attack of Epilepsy coming on so instead of standing to greet the Senate he remained seated.

This led to many senators thinking he was placing himself above them and was used as an argument that he was planning on becoming a King

I am working on a paper. Does anyone remember when Brutas visited Ceasar at his villa and Julious Ceasar did not get up to greet Brutas, due to a stomach ache or something. Was it the night prior to the assassination or the morning of the assassination?

Brutus went to Caesar the morning of the assassination. Caesar actually wasn't going to go (convinced by his wife IIRC) but Brutus convinced him that it would not look good if he didn't go. Mark Antony got wind of the plot and tried to reach Caesar but Brutus lead Caesar through a crowd and around the back, preventing Antony from reaching him.

Brutus went to Caesar the morning of the assassination. Caesar actually wasn't going to go (convinced by his wife IIRC) but Brutus convinced him that it would not look good if he didn't go. Mark Antony got wind of the plot and tried to reach Caesar but Brutus lead Caesar through a crowd and around the back, preventing Antony from reaching him.
Decimus Brutus (who was a minor conjurate) not the more famous Marcus Junius Brutus

Decimus Brutus (who was a minor conjurate) not the more famous Marcus Junius Brutus
Yes this is true, though I don't think he was that minor a figure in the plot. He was one of the leaders of the plot IIRC and convinced Marcus to join th eplot in the first place IIRC.

Yes this is true, though I don't think he was that minor a figure in the plot. He was one of the leaders of the plot IIRC and convinced Marcus to join th eplot in the first place IIRC.
I know he was pretty important himself in the conjure (and also in Rome), but usually the only conjurate well know and famous are Marcus Brutus and Cassius