openDemocracy: March 26, 2021
9KIzuJy.png

Oranjevlaggen? my my
Oranjevlaggen is a grassroot organization which concerned about the population of Dutch-speakers in America as well as cultural identity, calls for preservation of their culture and also represents the interests of Dutch-American community which is the majority in the national scale but a minority in New England, Nassouwen, and Anglo-Canada as well as Great Plains which is English-speaking.
Nice piece, my dude!
Thanks.

What proxy wars had occurred in the Cold War? And what’s terrorism and civil unrest like in the US and world?
The First Invisible War occurred following disagreements over how the victors of the Allied Powers (United States, Japan, United Kingdom, France, Spain, and the Soviet Union) handling ideological disputes occurred in Occupied China as the 1947 Chinese legislative elections have ended with deadlock amid rising polarization among the postwar Chinese. The Americans have created attempts to send in demands for free and fair elections, in which the Soviet Russians had protested the move to allow the moderate Dai Li or Blue Shirts and also Qing's Youth Party and even the moderate Restorationists which had engaged with feud with the Japanese prime minister Ikki Kita where he argued with Roosevelt about the Chinese situation and accept demands from both the British and the French pleas for disunited China, but their idea was shot down by the top Social Democratic officials, who feared the plan could lead to rise of Han revanchism until the 1947 Japanese elections that put Yukio Ozaki back in power for the second time and the Osaka Accords had become the template for the postwar China.

In Europe, the catalyst for the Invisible War was the German Civil War and the Danubian War where pro-Soviet communists have risen up during the late stages of the Third International War where desperate and radicalized angry factory workers and defectors had pledged loyalty to the Arbeitsfrontarmee (Worker's Front Army) and launches key uprisings which they have collaborated with the neutral and agitating Republican forces until 1946 when renewed battles against newly Western-backed Republican forces has led to sheer casualties and would only widened by the end of 1946 when the Western Allied forces had to intervene on the side of the Republican forces against the Arbeitsfrontarmee until the Paris Peace Agreement that divided the former German Empire into two: the modern Germany and the Bucharest Pact-led Popular Republic of Prussia.

Announcement - Indefinite/Permanent Suspension
I'm issuing this message that is very important to us:

I am officially retiring this timeline worldbuilding project due to uncertainties as well as politically-charged thread due to heavy influences that I took including the liberal feminism and all ideas that are too desensitized for me and all issues that framed in this TL are too political. I'm slowly losing my interest in this TL in between late 2020 and early 2021 because of the unknown reason that I'm focusing on other things like writing the thread and in real life, focusing on my family including going out when there's no doubling or alarming cases and my writing passion that I am distracting myself from focusing on posting anything, even threadmarked on this TL.

But I'm very sorry to all of you that I hope that everyone can enjoy as long as I'm going to end this TL worldbuilding project for good.

Thanks.