US-Township BAM 2: All of Them

Next up: Ohio!

Ohio Townships.png

Also, as an aside, I will rue Franklin County until the day I meet my maker...

Oh, where are my manners? I've had these ready for months:

Illinois Townships.png
Indiana Townships.png

I haven't uploaded anything in a while because Wisconsin's been kicking my butt. Many of the Townships have failed to line up with the Census maps, so I've had to manually edit them in Paint.Net. As of this writing, I only have 1 county left, after which I'll start the process of map making. Until then, enjoy Indiana and Illinois.

Oh, where are my manners? I've had these ready for months:

View attachment 618063View attachment 618064

I haven't uploaded anything in a while because Wisconsin's been kicking my butt. Many of the Townships have failed to line up with the Census maps, so I've had to manually edit them in Paint.Net. As of this writing, I only have 1 county left, after which I'll start the process of map making. Until then, enjoy Indiana and Illinois.
there's a gap between chicago and niles township, but pretty cool

EDIT: also there's a gap between sumner township and yellowhead township in kankakee county

Last edited:
And now, finally, a month and a half later, Wisconsin:
US Townships Wisconsin.png

Yee gosh, I hope Michigan doesn't give me as much trouble as this state did! (BTW, thanks again to @MichiganMapper for giving me a head start with that!)

Michigan didn't give me as much trouble as Wisconsin:

US Township Map Michigan.png

Thanks again to @MichiganMapper for giving me the head start!

Well, now that the Great Lakes region is finally done, time to head off to the Virginias, that is the States that made up Virginia's boundaries. In other words, Virginia, West Virginia, and Kentucky. Let's fire up Dave's Redistricting site and see what I have to work with.

*Precinct Lines do not line up with CCD District Boundaries*

...This might take a while.

Kentucky! Home of Bluegrass, Chicken, and Thoroughbred Racing!

But mostly Chicken!
US County Subdivision - Kentucky.png

Next up will be the Carolinas (North and South) and Tennessee. After that will be Georgia, Mississippi, and Florida and that will conclude the Eastern US!

Well, that didn't take nearly as long! The Districts of Tennessee!
US County Subdivision - Tennessee.png

And with that, only Three States separate the Eastern United States (Mississippi, Georgia, and Florida) from completion. I'll likely go West to East. With every state completed the complete US Township Map (which I've elected to rename the US County Subdivision Map due to all the differences in subdivision designations) comes one step closer to completion. So I want to thank everyone for their patience as this BAM draws closer to completion. I'll have another update for you ASAP!

After a delay caused by moving, the Map of the Districts of Mississippi is ready!
US County Subdivision - Mississippi.png

Georgia is already well underway. I don't anticipate that taking more than a couple of da-

159 Counties.

...This might take a while.

And now, over a month later, the County Subdivisions of Georgia! All 159 of them!
US County Subdivision - Georgia.png

All that's left is Florida, and the Eastern US is completed. Given that state doesn't have half the counties Georgia has, this shouldn't take nearly as long.

Famous last words...

Well, after giving me more trouble than it really should've (which, given the next state is Florida, is pretty much par for the course), Here is the Sunshine State:
US County Subdivision - Florida.png

And with that, the Eastern United States is finished. The next area to be worked on will be the states immediately to the West of the Mississippi River. This area is comprised of Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, and Louisiana (When I was learning US Geography in Middle School, we called this area Chef Mimal). I'll see you then! thanks again for your patience!

No matter what, you'll never be as square as most of Iowa's Townships! Here, see for yourself:
US County Subdivision - Iowa.png

Now, give me some time and I'll show you the next state!