Upcoming AH books

I already know what this is going to be about.

"The Whites were pure and noble heroes and none of them hated the Jews or did pogroms (but they should have because the Jews are whiners anyway) and also anything I don't like is COMMUNISM!!!"

With Kratman, you kinda know the sort of crazy you're getting into when you see his name on the cover.
From the man who brought us:

”I have no doubt but that, had we won the war and some of the Reichsheini's wilder schemes for a Jewish Homeland come to pass that there would eventually have been a brigade of the Waffen SS that would have sported armbands reading, 'Judas Maccabeus.' Yes, I am serious."

I have no doubt that you're right.

Ok second question, what's "Eurabia"? Some sort of Far-RIght conspiracy that the Arabs are gonna take over Europe or some crap?

Yup. Because they "breed faster" since these kids these days have "abandoned traditional values".

Yup. Those dastardly immigrant types breed faster, said dastardly immigrants are also cunning and organised and engaged in a vast plan to subvert Western Civilisation (except they also don't understand technology, they don't bother to practice military drills because 'it's Allah's will if I hit the target'...basically they're somehow both a fiendish and cunning menace and also complete incompetents), Europeans are all too lazy to defend themselves because we enjoy having five-week paid holidays too much, Europeans are so PC that we'd go along with Sharia law being installed 'because diversity'...

Suffice to say that his 'sci-fi' is bad enough that I have no desire to see what his alternate history is like. Also, given that this is the guy who has 'Tsarist-Marxism' as an enemy political philosophy in his stories, odds are he'll have Tsar Nicky actually be a secret Communist or something.

Oh Gods... there is not enough eyeroll for that sorta crap view.
How true...

From the man who brought us:

I have no doubt that you're right.

That book...

"Yeah I volunteered for the SS but I'm not a bigot I just hate the left and its effeminate degeneracy"

I mean, really, Kratman? Really???
Yup...
Can't believe this freak was even allowed to join the US Army, you'd think being a Nazi sympathizer would get a guy in trouble with the brass.
IIRC, last time we discussed Kratman on this forum, someone suggested that his being a Nazi sympathiser/loon in general was a later development, probably as a consequence of the brass Failing To Recognise His Genius by never promoting him to full Colonel...

IIRC, last time we discussed Kratman on this forum, someone suggested that his being a Nazi sympathiser/loon in general was a later development, probably as a consequence of the brass Failing To Recognise His Genius by never promoting him to full Colonel...
Could be, but you don't get his kind of egomania overnight either.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Yup. Those dastardly immigrant types breed faster, said dastardly immigrants are also cunning and organised and engaged in a vast plan to subvert Western Civilisation (except they also don't understand technology, they don't bother to practice military drills because 'it's Allah's will if I hit the target'...basically they're somehow both a fiendish and cunning menace and also complete incompetents), Europeans are all too lazy to defend themselves because we enjoy having five-week paid holidays too much, Europeans are so PC that we'd go along with Sharia law being installed 'because diversity'...

Suffice to say that his 'sci-fi' is bad enough that I have no desire to see what his alternate history is like. Also, given that this is the guy who has 'Tsarist-Marxism' as an enemy political philosophy in his stories, odds are he'll have Tsar Nicky actually be a secret Communist or something.

How true...

That book...
Kindly don't go off on current political rants outside of Chat.

Tom Kratman writing a book about (presumably) a mission to keep Russia White.

I almost want to read it just to see how badly he butchers history. We might be looking at the next "Watch on the Rhine."
It could be worse without Ringo to keep Herr Oberst in line.

Oh god please don't remind me of the time he wrote and published literal SS apologism and portrayed the Liebstandarte Adolf Hitler as noble heroes.

Kratman's such a garbage human, seriously.
Don't forget his anti-Clinton screed, A State of Disobedience.

Don't forget his anti-Clinton screed, A State of Disobedience.
He claims that that was Jim Baen's price for publishing Kratman's other screeds.

Not sure if I believe it. Evil Lesbian Hillary who is simultaneously all-powerful conspiratorial evil tyranny and also an incompetent joke who can't even beat some dipshits in a church, is too much even for Jim Baen.

Mark1878

Donor
You could do a "Let's read" thread here, I'm sure other members will provide moral support.
I suspect it depends on who wroite most of the ideas and book Kratman or his co author. His co author will I assume have some of his views but may be not all.

Baen coauthorship can be anywhere from the name has the idea but the unknown does all the work to a real joint venture to the name just editing the newbies work.

Yo everyone,

I am happy to announce that my new novel, Priestess of the Lost Colony, is now published and available for sale!
A headstrong Egyptian priestess, her brother, their sacked colony—and a rescue mission.

When Itaweret’s beloved Per-Pehu falls to the tyrannical Scylax, she and her brother Bek lead a mission to save her captured people and depose Scylax. Along the way, they run into all kinds of perils, friends, and foes—and beasts sent by an angry goddess. Set in ancient Greece 3,500 years ago, this is a tale blending magical realism with history, high adventure with discovery . . . and Itaweret’s determination to save her people while learning her heart’s desires and realizing her deeper purpose.

Priestess of the Lost Colony