Until Liberty Enlightens The World: An Alternate America and an Alternate Cold War

What is the situation in southeast asia if i may ask? (More spesifically the maritime one indonesia,malaysia,singapore and phillipines) do they still stay the same as otl or changed significantly?

Statue-of-Liberty-PNG-File.png

july 19 american league.png

Here's something a bit different. Not canon, just me using mapchart to try and get the European situation sorted in my head. The borders are definitely not accurate - (the French border in particular is not good - and should be mostly further south) but I think for illustrative purposes it's okay.

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 5.13.36 PM.png

Here's something a bit different. Not canon, just me using mapchart to try and get the European situation sorted in my head. The borders are definitely not accurate - (the French border in particular is not good - and should be mostly further south) but I think for illustrative purposes it's okay.
So crimea is independent and there is an independent country in the caucases btw what happened to turkey ittl?

Statue-of-Liberty-PNG-File.png

Heads of government of the twelve members of the Conference of Nations - a semi-regular diplomatic meeting of the most powerful states in the world.

july 27 conference of nations.png