Until Liberty Enlightens The World: An Alternate America and an Alternate Cold War

What is the situation in southeast asia if i may ask? (More spesifically the maritime one indonesia,malaysia,singapore and phillipines) do they still stay the same as otl or changed significantly?

Here's something a bit different. Not canon, just me using mapchart to try and get the European situation sorted in my head. The borders are definitely not accurate - (the French border in particular is not good - and should be mostly further south) but I think for illustrative purposes it's okay.

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 5.13.36 PM.png

Here's something a bit different. Not canon, just me using mapchart to try and get the European situation sorted in my head. The borders are definitely not accurate - (the French border in particular is not good - and should be mostly further south) but I think for illustrative purposes it's okay.
So crimea is independent and there is an independent country in the caucases btw what happened to turkey ittl?

Heads of government of the twelve members of the Conference of Nations - a semi-regular diplomatic meeting of the most powerful states in the world.

july 27 conference of nations.png