Unkown00 Map Request and results

So this thread is specifically for my Map request. If anyone has a map request just post it on this thread. I also only work on WorldA maps since I'm still experimenting with QBAM and other maps.

As for my first map request (WIP)

Commision Map.png

Alright, I have another request. Edit the same map for the Americas one. I might add more to it until I see it fit.
  • The Ekiooma Empire controls all of Africa.
  • The East Asian Union (China) controls Mongolia, Burma, Vietnam, Timor Leste, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, Brunei, Australia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea.
I hope all of it makes sense! :D

Last edited:

Starforce

Banned
Can you possibly correct this map here and make it look more realistic? If not I have other alternate history scenarios.

Daeldrum_worlda.png

I was wondering if you could transform this crappy map into a Worlda. And add labels if you can! It's a map of alternate future alliances. Thanks!

alliances_of_the_future_by_murica4dawin_de20nyg-fullview.jpg

Edit. Could you change Liberia into blue, so it will look like they are a part of the Concordium? And also make Trinidad and Tobago blue, as it is grey here.

Last edited:
I was wondering if you could transform this crappy map into a Worlda. And add labels if you can! It's a map of alternate future alliances. Thanks!

alliances_of_the_future_by_murica4dawin_de20nyg-fullview.jpg

Edit. Could you change Liberia into blue, so it will look like they are a part of the Concordium? And also make Trinidad and Tobago blue, as it is grey here.
Alright. I’ll try to do it.

Also I ask for no more further request for a while since I’m kinda caught up in stuff.

I gotta cancelled all your request. With school about to restart in My nations (Canada), I will spend less time on making maps. I will try to do some of these maps but I am too busy.