Universal Studios acquired Marvel Entertainment instead of Disney in 2009.

Given that both Universal Studios and Disney are major theme park rivals and have Marvel-themed areas/attractions, I wonder how Universal would have done Marvel as a whole instead of Disney. Where would Disney be now if it hasn't gotten Marvel? Would Universal Studios expand Marveh Super Hero Island to other areas? What would Universal Marvel movies/TV shows be like?

I heard Paramount which distributed the first few MCU movies was actually the first to have the idea to buy Marvel. However, Viacom was busy suing Youtube over copyrights the effort and money needed to buy Marvel was directed towards Viacom's lawsuits towards Youtube. I need to see sources on this story, however

I heard Paramount which distributed the first few MCU movies was actually the first to have the idea to buy Marvel. However, Viacom was busy suing Youtube over copyrights the effort and money needed to buy Marvel was directed towards Viacom's lawsuits towards Youtube. I need to see sources on this story, however
I believe the idea but the one they lacked money because a lawsuit like Penn would say...is bullshit. Either they didn't have the money or interest.

I believe the idea but the one they lacked money because a lawsuit like Penn would say...is bullshit. Either they didn't have the money or interest.
It's not that they didn't have the money, they just had their attention focused on suing Youtube. Take this with a grain of salt, however