Union slavery and confederate abolitionists

The northern states (union) with slaves from independence and with the expiration to the south, the south becomes abolitionist.

The civil war begins south abolitionist and northern slavery

I think that would be difficult to get given that the reasons for slavery in the south and not the north were largely related to geography.

IIRC Virginia was originally founded as a free, and also anti-tobacco colony, it changed because it had to.

I don't really know how you could get this sort of division.

the best thing i got is that the northerners send there slaves to the factorys rather than abolish slavery and anti slavers enraged by this betrael migrate south and slowly work there way up into government offices

I think that would be difficult to get given that the reasons for slavery in the south and not the north were largely related to geography.

IIRC Virginia was originally founded as a free, and also anti-tobacco colony, it changed because it had to.

I don't really know how you could get this sort of division.
It was Georgia which was originally a free state, as it was originally a Quaker colony.

The name for a north seceding is Federation but the idea still exist, a few butterflies and that would have be posible with the north seceding and south just not care.