Union of American Realms -- Not-Another-America Graphic TL

Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by Osk, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Dante Well-Known Member

That's a good point, why let all that coal go? Unless there was some sort of conflict between the two? Possibly Kanawha started becoming abolitionist and and started to oppose the planter elite, maybe then it would be easier to just let them go. I like the idea of keeping them together, and all the potential conflict that the two halves would have with each other, and 50 is a nice round number.

Osk likes this.
  2. Osk Eu set di la Oskaña

Yeah plus keeping them together provides some interesting political narrative!

Dante likes this.
  3. Dante Well-Known Member

Exactly! Who else are you thinking of combining? I can think of several potential realms to combine.

4. Osk Eu set di la Oskaña

Well if I combine Virginia, it’ll be 50, but I think I may want larger realms anyway so please do share your suggestions!

5. Osk Eu set di la Oskaña

A map of the Governate of East Florida, or La Gobernación de La Florida Oriental.

eastflorida.png

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019 at 1:58 AM
  6. Osk Eu set di la Oskaña

So I've decided that East Florida will be majority Spanish-speaking, with it's brother West Florida having a three-way split between English, French and Spanish speakers.

ETGalaxy and Gabingston like this.