Unified Balticum during the 30s?

Would an unified Baltic Country be possible, where all people of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania can live together peacefully and being friendly to each other? Just as similar (or even as same) as in OTL Switzerland?
A unified Balticum, that is formed by Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania to build a strong Country with good relations to Finland, Poland and Germany (the Nazis don`t come to power in this TL) and good economics. And being a strong partner for Finland, Poland and Germany against the USSR.
My idea on this country is a country where ALL minorities have exactly the same rights as Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanians and won`t be opressed in any form. (Baltic Germans, Baltic Poles, Baltic Russians, Jews, Swedes, etc.)

Is such a country - especially in the 30s - possible? Would that country have autonomous areas (Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian) or could that country get along without those (just like in OTL Switzerland) ??

Capital of that country may be Riga.

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
As a defensive pact against Soviet Russia, I can see them unifying in a Military Sense. Estonia and Latvia have historical and cultural ties, so something can be found there, Lithuania would be an issue in this regard. A economic Union is possible.

Some kind of economic/military alliance is possible but I don't see unification happening easily. Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanians had already pretty strong nationalism and they are culturally and linguistically very different. Estonian not be even relative language of Latvian and Lithuanian.

Perhaps there could be somehow unified Baltia if Germany wins WW1 and is able keep Baltia and might create unified Baltic nation. But this would be different what you are thinking.