UCS Poll#1: Russia's Colour

Russia's Colour?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what happens if this ends in a tie?
My suggestion was that we continue to use the gold. I've a feeling there are more 'golders' that feel strongly about it than 'greeners', and defaulting to not making a change is probably a reasonable basis.

My suggestion was that we continue to use the gold. I've a feeling there are more 'golders' that feel strongly about it than 'greeners'.

Makes sense.

I suppose in the end it won't bother me either way since, as is apparent by now, I just use my own system.

I voted for gold... It's not like I've been here that long, but I like the traditional gold used even though it's not that Russian, I just kinda like it.

Meh.

55-54 is very dramatic and all, but remember that this thing is on for a week. It wont be very tense by then. I would have just left it open for two days and be done with it, now were going to have to wait an age to get on with the rest of the UCS reform.

Point of Inquiry before I vote:

If Russia gets Green, who gets Gold? Can it please be Serbia so I'm a tad less confused by the four different purples (Austria, Byzantium, Greece [sometimes], & Serbia) and like 3 dark blues (Rumania, Greece [other times], and Bulgaria) that currently exist for the Balkans?

mowque

Banned
Point of Inquiry before I vote:

If Russia gets Green, who gets Gold? Can it please be Serbia so I'm a tad less confused by the four different purples (Austria, Byzantium, Greece [sometimes], & Serbia) and like 3 dark blues (Rumania, Greece [other times], and Bulgaria) that currently exist for the Balkans?

Norway, i think.

Norway, i think.
Norway, Scotland or possible retro-fitting for Spanish dominion-purposes. Serbia has been left for when we get around to the Balkans, and considering that 'getting around to' might consist of taking colours from Balkan states and giving them to countries that actually need them...

Is there any way that gold could be for Czarist Russia and Green be for federal or democratic Russia?
Well... no. We generally shy away from governmental systems affecting the colour of the country - the USSR is an exception because it claimed to not be Russia (and spent the twenties trying to live up to that), and the PRC is an exception what with existing in parallell to another China for over half a century (worse, existing in parallell to another China for over half a century with both Chinas having overseas territory).

mowque

Banned
55-54 is very dramatic and all, but remember that this thing is on for a week. It wont be very tense by then. I would have just left it open for two days and be done with it, now were going to have to wait an age to get on with the rest of the UCS reform.

AH.commers will just vote for the losing side so it stays tied.