Twins

After reading The Sappho Plague Thread.

Instead of a Plane attack the Terrorist of 9-11 release a Virus in the US. It is suppose to be a Biogentic super Killer. The problem is they goofed. Instead of killing people it modifies the {X} chromoshone, Within days it travels world wide, very contanious, but it is passed off as a very mild flu. Nine Months later almost all Female Births are Twins.

[Within several generations the M/F ratio will be 1/2]. The Idea is slightly Kinky, but lets ignore that part.

?How do the Various Cultures around the world React? South America, Macho -Islam, Isolate women -Oriental, sons are the only important ones - European/American, suppose to be equal. ?How do the laws change? Short term? Long term [several generation out]?

well, China is experiencing a massive shortage of women due to their one-child laws.... maybe China will threaten the whole world with nuclear death and destruction if everyone doesn't send them their excess women... :)

I have a sinking feeling that the top dogs in China LIKE the fact that they have several million more men than women. That gives them plenty of men they can lose in wars I think are on the horizon. I just think guys not getting laid atall are eaisier to brainwash.

Presumably all the twins will be identical twins. With most women and girls coming as pairs as identical as photocopies, the CONFUSION!!!! that would result!!!!

Grey Wolf

Donor
DuQuense said:
After reading The Sappho Plague Thread.

Instead of a Plane attack the Terrorist of 9-11 release a Virus in the US. It is suppose to be a Biogentic super Killer. The problem is they goofed. Instead of killing people it modifies the {X} chromoshone, Within days it travels world wide, very contanious, but it is passed off as a very mild flu. Nine Months later almost all Female Births are Twins.

[Within several generations the M/F ratio will be 1/2]. The Idea is slightly Kinky, but lets ignore that part.

?How do the Various Cultures around the world React? South America, Macho -Islam, Isolate women -Oriental, sons are the only important ones - European/American, suppose to be equal. ?How do the laws change? Short term? Long term [several generation out]?

Everyone in the USA suddenly understands the attraction of the Mormons ?

Moderate Islam allows multiple marriages again ?

A whole new lesbian culture in the West ?

Grey Wolf

NapoleonXIV

Banned
A general worldwide reduction in crime. Most criminologists note that married men or men in stable relationships have much less criminal tendency. It seems males hook in to the social contract through women, otherwise we have the lone wolf syndrome. Women themselves commit far fewer crimes than men.

Less war, one of the actual documented differences between men and women is a greater tendency to listen reasonably. There are also more likely to be given a hearing even if what they are saying is disagreeable. The Israeli Army favors them as instructors for just this reason. OTOH while they are better at settling open disputes they are also less likely to bring a dispute into the open. Women diplomats would favor secrecy and this also results in less war because both sides do not want their spies discovered. Finally war has much in common with criminality as far as individual males are concerned. Since there will be less tendency to criminality there will be less overall support for war.

Greater rights for women in those countries that don't have such rights. Even in autocracies numbers have effects

NapoleonXIV

Banned
Grey Wolf said:
um, did you say women tend listen more reasonably ???

Grey Wolf

As long as you are not their significant other, yes. The dynamics of a man-woman sexual partnership are a whole other thing

Try it sometime with a woman you do NOT have a relationship with. They are no less stubborn, intelligent in argument etc but they do bring less ego baggage to the table. The idea that every confrontation is also some sort of power thing and that you must be right even when proved wrong is rarely a factor with them.

Grey Wolf

Donor
Wombat said:
You mean the green circle that indicates a member is currently logged on?

Oh, er, yes - so what does the grey circle mean ? A member was recently logged on ?

Grey Wolf

Diamond

Banned
NapoleonXIV said:
As long as you are not their significant other, yes. The dynamics of a man-woman sexual partnership are a whole other thing

Try it sometime with a woman you do NOT have a relationship with. They are no less stubborn, intelligent in argument etc but they do bring less ego baggage to the table. The idea that every confrontation is also some sort of power thing and that you must be right even when proved wrong is rarely a factor with them.

I don't know where you live, but I want to move there. I don't know any women like that. Period. And I work in an office full of 'em.

Grey Wolf said:
Oh, er, yes - so what does the grey circle mean ? A member was recently logged on ?

Grey Wolf

It means they aren't currently logged on - took me a bit to realise too ;)

Admiral Matt

Gone Fishin'
Based on purely personal experience, I have to mostly side with Nappy. I've only ever known (as far as I could tell) a handful of the kind of women you guys complain of. Go me!

As far as I can tell, women seem much more reasonable than men until they have kids, at which point they go somewhat bonkers. Still, it seems a much less dangerous insanity than mine own.

However, hardly anyone has ever agreed with me, so I am not sure what to think.