Turtledove fan-art competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would look to see fans with artistic skills draw e.g. Jack Featherstone or some of the epic Battles from Great War series.

Or what about battles or characters from his World War series??

Don't know what the price should be? Any idears?

/Fred

..."Jack Featherstone"?

A friend of mine drew some sketches of Jake Featherston and posted them on an old board a couple years back. Don't know if they're still viewable, but they're quite detailed, if a bit off (he had the Snake resemble Jefferson Davis with his long hair as opposed to HT's description of having a close-cropped American military-style haircut).

..."Jack Featherstone"?

A friend of mine drew some sketches of Jake Featherston and posted them on an old board a couple years back. Don't know if they're still viewable, but they're quite detailed, if a bit off (he had the Snake resemble Jefferson Davis with his long hair as opposed to HT's description of having a close-cropped American military-style haircut).

Sorry I always mix it up its Jake not Jake.

A drawing of Featherstone? Which forum was it? Can you contact you friend and maybe get him/her to post it again?

/Fred

No. He wasn't the biggest fan of TL-191 ever. I don't even remember what prompted him to make those drawings in the first place.

Since it belongs here, here it shall be....

Okay as said earlier, anybody who likes TL-191 I would love to see drawings of Featherstone, Koenig, Pinkard and so.

I would also be great to see some of the battles like the battle Pittsburg and of Camp Determination.

I don't know what the winner should get. What do you guys says?

/Fred

Why does it even have to be a competition?

As for a picture of Camp Determination...why? It was basically a giant camp with a railhead in the middle. It probably looks just like Auschwitz-Birkenau, and there's plenty of recon photos of that showing how big the sucker was.

Why does it even have to be a competition?

As for a picture of Camp Determination...why? It was basically a giant camp with a railhead in the middle. It probably looks just like Auschwitz-Birkenau, and there's plenty of recon photos of that showing how big the sucker was.

I don't know how else to get people to draw :(

Here's an old image from the TurtleWiki of Featherston (an idealized campaign poster from the Confederate 1933 elections):

attachment.php.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.