Turkic Union

Year : 2043
Countries : Turkey, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan.
Political entity : Turkic Republics United or Turkic Union
Flag :
turkic_union_flag_by_ay_deezy-d31c153.png

Map :
turkic_union_map_by_ay_deezy-d31fish.png

Logo of the President's party (Party of the Turkic Union - Headquarters : Astana, KAZ) :
tbp___turkic_union_party_by_ay_deezy-d31eo6b.png

National Airplane (Airlines) :

Flag of the Turkic Union's army :
the_turkestan_legion_by_ay_deezy-d31bzap.png

Flag of the Airforce :
alt__flag_without_name_8_by_ay_deezy-d30ti38.png

Flag Navy :
alt__bavarian_flag_3_by_ay_deezy-d305knq.png

Zeldar155

Banned
The looks interesting, but why would the Central Asian nations join this union? Arent they kazakh and Uzbek?

The looks interesting, but why would the Central Asian nations join this union? Arent they kazakh and Uzbek?

Kazakh and Uzbek are Turkic languages. The main beef that I have is actually Cyprus - as it's 3/4 Greek. Otherwise, this pretty neat and well done. Plausibility, now there's another matter...

Yes, they are Turkic. The blue on the flag of Kazakhs and Uzbeks represent the Turks (for exemple).

Kazakh and Uzbek are Turkic languages. The main beef that I have is actually Cyprus - as it's 3/4 Greek. Otherwise, this pretty neat and well done. Plausibility, now there's another matter...

What's the matter ? :)

Why would these countries want to join in a Union anyway?? You'd need a very good PoD for this. Probably Russia collapsing after WW1, but no USSR for a start. Then perhaps a slow unification process could take place (an expansionist Turkey would make things easier.) Very skeptic about Cyprus.

Why would these countries want to join in a Union anyway?? You'd need a very good PoD for this. Probably Russia collapsing after WW1, but no USSR for a start. Then perhaps a slow unification process could take place (an expansionist Turkey would make things easier.) Very skeptic about Cyprus.

In 2043, Turkish immigrants in Europe have probably taken the power in each council meeting. Germany, for example, more than they have more power than any European country. Manage to create two states on an island and an island Federated. Following several union of Turkic states that share the same culture, language and history unite to avoid being eaten by Russia, China, Iran, Europe or the United States who take feet in Arab lands.

After the union, with the gas and oil, the Union will become more powerful and will prevail militarily in the region of Europe to Asia.

The Turkic Republic of Turkey and The European Republic of Greece, meets in Baku (capital of Turkic Union) to discuss a population exchange between Greeks and Turks of Cyprus Thrace (as in 1921 with modern Turkey and Greece ).

So that Cyprus is an island and Turkish Thrace, is Greek. It is important for Greece in order to make feet more easily if a war breaks out to attack Macedonia.

In 2043, Turkish immigrants in Europe have probably taken the power in each council meeting. Germany, for example, more than they have more power than any European country.

Mind you, but there's maybe ~3 million Turks in Germany. Unless there's a mass immigration of Turks and a mass emigration of Germans, I don't see that change much. :rolleyes:

Manage to create two states on an island and an island Federated. Following several union of Turkic states that share the same culture, language and history unite to avoid being eaten by Russia, China, Iran, Europe or the United States who take feet in Arab lands.

Sorry but the Turkic-speaking countries do not share the same language and culture - they have similar languages, yes, but they certainly do not have the same history. :rolleyes:

After the union, with the gas and oil, the Union will become more powerful and will prevail militarily in the region of Europe to Asia.

The Turkic Republic of Turkey and The European Republic of Greece, meets in Baku (capital of Turkic Union) to discuss a population exchange between Greeks and Turks of Cyprus Thrace (as in 1921 with modern Turkey and Greece ).

So that Cyprus is an island and Turkish Thrace, is Greek. It is important for Greece in order to make feet more easily if a war breaks out to attack Macedonia.

Turkish Thrace is Greek?! This is ASB. There's ~10 million Turks in Thrace... I don't see how to cram them onto little Cyprus.

This is ASB big time.

Last edited:
Mind you, but there's maybe ~3 million Turks in Germany. Unless there's a mass immigration of Turks and a mass emigration of Germans, I don't see that change much. :rolleyes:

A few thousand Armenians in the world can influence voting is not it? The Turks once well integrated, can also influence.

Sorry but the Turkic-speaking countries do not share the same language and culture - they have similar languages, yes, but they certainly do not have the same history. :rolleyes:

LOL, you make me laugh, study a little history of the Turks before making me learn this. This is not because the Turks of Asia were part of the Soviet Union did not share the same story. They have the same roots. The Turks have a life of 15,000 BC This is not 1000 years of separation they will make them strangers.

Turkish Thrace is Greek?! This is ASB. There's ~10 million Turks in Thrace... I don't see how to cram them onto little Cyprus.

This is ASB big time.

There is no 10 million Turks in Thrace? I speak of Western Thrace (now in Greek border)

Indeed we seem to have quite the young Turk here.

Most likely something could be done in the future. Or a POD before 1900.

I extreamly doubt the Turks or Greeks in Thrace would give up their land and so would any Greeks or Turks in Cyprus.

A few thousand Armenians in the world can influence voting is not it? The Turks once well integrated, can also influence.

Armenians!? :confused:

LOL, you make me laugh, study a little history of the Turks before making me learn this. This is not because the Turks of Asia were part of the Soviet Union did not share the same story. They have the same roots. The Turks have a life of 15,000 BC This is not 1000 years of separation they will make them strangers.

Sorry, but modern Turkey has a history that predates the arrival of the Turks in the 9th century (Hattians, Hittites, Greeks, Galatians, Persians, Romans, Byzantines, etc.), and the bulk of the population of Turkey is obviously descended from these previous populations, and didn't just arrive in the 9th century.

15,000 BC? Yeah, right. :rolleyes: By that logic, the Irish and the Pashtuns should practically feel like brothers.

There is no 10 million Turks in Thrace? I speak of Western Thrace (now in Greek border)

Turkish Thrace has a population of nearly 10 million, which are (last time I checked) almost exclusively Turkish.

Indeed we seem to have quite the young Turk here.

Most likely something could be done in the future. Or a POD before 1900.

I extreamly doubt the Turks or Greeks in Thrace would give up their land and so would any Greeks or Turks in Cyprus.

Greeks and Turks have indeed abandoned their lands in 1900-1920 in 2043 why not?

Greeks and Turks have indeed abandoned their lands in 1900-1920 in 2043 why not?
Gasp, ASB. 1920-23 was a whole other baby than the 2000s. Now both nations are NATO members, stable democracies, and Turkey is planning to join the EU. Just not going to happen (without an early PoD, at least).

And you obviously forgot East Turkestan and the Mosul region in your Turkey wank.

Gasp, ASB. 1920-23 was a whole other baby than the 2000s. Now both nations are NATO members, stable democracies, and Turkey is planning to join the EU. Just not going to happen (without an early PoD, at least).

And you obviously forgot East Turkestan and the Mosul region in your Turkey wank.

There is independent Turkic states ... You really think that in 2043 when China will be the first economic power of the world, they will be leave Eastern Turkestan ?

For Cyprus I could see only the northern part joining the union. But the southern part will never join the union other than by force. Also I could see big problems in Kazakhstan with the big Orthodox minority there, especially with Russia around.

Seriously though economically Russia has still a major influence in central asia and now the other great power in the area is China, there is talk about building a pipeline from the area to the eastern economic area of the Peoples Republic. The central asian countries also have defensive pact with the Chinese and Russia, so Turkey might have a big cultural influence there, but it is the Russians and Chinese who wield the big stick or carrot! Also bear in mind that Central Asia is really a messed up place, see the ethnic fighting this year in Kyrgystan and the North Korea of Central Asia = Turkmenistan. So these countries would actually be more of a burden for Turkey than a blessing.

So other than the uther collapse of Russia and China (actually I think you need a blessing from Bejing to form this union and a guarantee not to mess with the East Turkestan), I don't see a chance for this union to happen. Cultural influence doesn't weight much, if compared to large pipelines full of money and tanks from Bejing and Moscow...

But nice maps though, but this scenario is better reserved for the Alien Space Bats Section.

Last edited:
Yeah, Cyprus being part of this scenario is ASB considering that no one, especially Greece or Cyprus, would accept population transfers in Cyprus. The only reasons such was possible in the 1920's was because both just got out of a devastating war and the league of nations needed to impose a solution, which is nothing similar to the current or future geo-political situation.

Though I have to say, nice maps + flags.